Thoughts on OMG?

Thoughts on OMG?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gS9xzbgM074
asia.nikkei.com/Features/Cover-story/Inside-Asia-s-bitcoin-economy?page=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great coin, but investors need to wait later in the year to see any considerably large gains.

Slow burn. There's faster moon missions but there are few that are as guaranteed. You might get burned chasing something else and be surprised to find that you can't afford the stack of OMG that you were hoping to buy.

Mooned because of a guy with an apple sticker. No working product. I expect x10 by end of year.

Skateboards and Vansa.

i think you need minimum 1 BTC and 1000 OMG to make it

eth is probably good too

55:55 for OMG talk

youtu.be/gS9xzbgM074

buy

will at least x3 in the next month or two, fully expect crazy ETH like gains by EOY. All in on this coin.

Bullshit this guy is out of his mind. I feel sorry for those villages.

Comfy coin for guaranteed returns

How much estimated staking returns with 1000 OMG?

$3,40

Vitaliks favourite token
That's good enough endorsement for me

That fucking moron on the left that fell for the Apple meme. Anyone with half a braincell and had done any kind of research into OMG, or had any kind of understanding of how Apple works would know that would never happen.

Fucktard needs to stay out tech and go back to his below average open tuned guitar playing.

In saying that, OMG is an incredible project, with an incredible team. I believe it is just a matter of time with this one - and not much time left.

will i make it with 4000 omg?

>There's faster moon missions but there are few that are as guaranteed.
Likeā€¦?

So if we stake and OMG moons to $100 then we stand to get @$2400 per year?

By golly I think you're right.

I try to stay rational with my position sizes for each token/asset, but on this one I have made it a much larger %.

It's not necessarily that I think it will gain the most, although it might, its that I know it will gain a lot, and feel incredibly confident about it.

A lot of other tokens have that hope but are a much less safe bet IMO.

Faster: Any new ICO that isn't utter shit. Wait for next bull rally. Sell at the top.
Guaranteed: BTC, ETH, XRP. You're basically guaranteed to make money from this point. Can't say how much they outpace OMG, if they even do.

ETH is the platform.

OMG is the payments platform.

Its more than a payments platform.

Wont be that long in the scheme of things until OMG is on their own blockchain.

OMG goes hand in hand with ETH. Grab ETH as your base trading currency, but hold that OMG for gains.

It's a ERC20 token. Why the fuck would you even want it on it's own chain?

The game is picking which Ethereum utility tokens are going to be core parts of its ecosystem. ZRX is great too. Lot of others. Hold em all, newer ones will all moon as a part of the greater whole.

Gayest name in crypto

thats a good thing, means retards buying coins named nano or tron are overlooking this undervalued coin

I didn't mean that. It's a layer on top. It compliments it.
How so?

I want more, those are my thoughts

The price is irrelevant right now because most of the people buying coins in this current stage are retards that don't do any research. This token used to be top ten before the normie invasion.

asia.nikkei.com/Features/Cover-story/Inside-Asia-s-bitcoin-economy?page=2

Read this and see how fucking chad Jun was recruiting Vansa. And the fact that she left her VC firm for a small fintech company because of the promises of OMG says a lot.

I don't give a fuck about shilling OMG anymore, I already accumulated over 10k and I'm ready to take over the world.

>he cant differentiate good coins from shitcoins
I hold both Nano and OMG. Nano is actually a good coin.

How will they unbank the banked

This

Ok ok ok... so what's more likely to happen in your opinions anons?

>Omg hits $40-$100 in the next few months
>eth hits $5k in the next few months

The latter of either decided which I do, currently holding 2.6 eth that I spent a total of 600$ on. I was thinking of dumping it into OMG for a quick gain but not sure which of the the two will get most profit.
If eth hits 5k then I'm happy with my 12.5k income and hopefully will launch me towards bigger investments. If OMG hits 100$ I'm looking at some where around 18k in profit. So im trying to see if OMG is predicted to hit 100$ first or is eth more likely to hit 5k$+

>asia.nikkei.com/Features/Cover-story/Inside-Asia-s-bitcoin-economy?page=2
nice find. And grats on making it 100% with 10k+. Only got 700 - but buying with each paycheck

Read. It's basically banking the unbanked as well

failed to moon for months

It's a token for those with patience, indeed. It's a complex project and takes time to understand the nyances - my guess is that most of new money have no clue and go balls deep in the likes of LTC, Tron and XRP

>Joseph Poon is the creator of Lightning Network
>Joseph Poon is the creator of Plasma
>Joseph Poon is the designer of OMG
>Money Skeleton is actively engaged in OMG/Plasma
>Greco is actively engaged in OMG/Plasma

Once Plasma is in place, it will fucking explode.

Both ETH and OMG will skyrocket from the release of Plasma. But OMG doing a 10x is a lot more likely than ETH doing a 5x when you consider marketcaps.

t. 30% ETH / 50% OMG / 20% shitcoins.

but none of these are why omg is important. and you will probably sell before realizing serious gains, thinking it's overvalued.

Sell NEO
Buy OMG