Anyone else giving up hope of a dip and about to buy in?

Anyone else giving up hope of a dip and about to buy in?

My fingers on the clicker... 0.7 btc less than 24 hours ago =(

This is unironically the lowest it will be in 2018.

me too,, sold at 6.5 fearing the megadip

about to kms

yes.. my deposit was supposed to come in yesterday but it didn't, now i'm just hoping it'll go back to

Don't be stupid, if you actually do research and want to make money (ie. you fucking sell) then you'd know it's still got lower to go. Wait for $5k

Even if you buy now we are still way down. Still a good time to buy.

Below 300 day SMA? Unlikely, this would be a first in the coin’s existence and there’s no reason for that, the fud is over

free internet money is ogre m8

There are really people on this board who didn't buy sub $7k btc?

I sold @5900. About to do it, senpai

When you have hundreds of people saying it will dip to $3000 or less, whaddaya think?

Yes keep waiting you dumb faggot

Why would you kill yourself in such a slow and gruesome way? I’d rather bite on a grenade

I'm just hoping for a double bottom at this point, but I don't believe it will ever come.

I FOMO'd back in because of pic related

>implying I have access to a grenade
This is the only way out. No meds, no guns, don’t want to suffocate. Slitting my wrists is the only way to go.

Huge volume the past day.

Suffocation is the same as blood loss but without the mess. Blood loss also deprives cells of oxygen the same as suffocation.

I thought you guys were trying to get normies to sell.

You're retarded if you sold after we went under $10k, it was too late. Hold til Xmas.

Price has been crashing for days straight and you’re too much of a faggot to buy. Kill yourself back to Plebbit.

It might not be in 24 hours but it will be this week. We will test 6k again because of stock volatility. That is if Dow does another nosedive. If not things are looking pretty good for a real turn around. Who knows it is super 50/50 right now. The volume chart and 300 day avg are both meaningless in this environment. Btc has grown in a bull stock market. It has never really dealt with a true stock crash.

What does bull stock mean?

It means get ready my friend. Dow is currently down 295 points on futures. All it takes is another 1000 point swing for another monday. But even worse.

I just fomo'd back into NANO, how bad did I fuck up