Chainlink - Marines get in here, FAST. It's Swiftdemand with an universal basic income opportunity

Marines, you got order to help other marines in need and make yourself a bright looking future.
This is why you need to act NOW.

Swiftdemand offers you a universal basic income (UBI) for nothing!
They are arming every aware marine for the inevitable fact, that AI will take over most of our jobs.
There won't be burger flipping at burgerking, no more uber taxi, no more truck driving, no more cashiers, no more people at all at those easy task jobs. These are only a few examples of the future takeover by AI.
So prepare yourself with an early entrance to the world of UBI and earn 100 SWIFT every day!
BTW. this will help you while waiting for Chainlink to go for pricesingularity.
You will be able to use your own referral to get another 500 Swift on top, as soon as you register.
Make sure to go to the working Storesystem and offer your own services for SWFT or spend some SWIFT for things that you like or need. It is easy to use and it will help to build an economy around the project.

Marines, I order you to take action and recruit as many marines as possible!
JOIN NOW!

swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=chainlink

Other urls found in this thread:

swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=marea
swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=kevinlandegent

swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=thales
swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=joewarrington
swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=bitconnect
swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=yermum420
swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=amangill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here are some pretty facts about the developement so far. It is impressive!

Used yours, keep passing it.

swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=marea

Marine, keep doing good things!!

I think the angle here is actually selling things. Introduction to Solidity or whatever.

Used yours this is mine swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=kevinlandegent

> swiftdemand .com/?referred_by=chainlink

what if LINK doesn't succeed?
How will Veeky Forums feel?

Thanks marines!

Used yours

Mine:
swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=thales

swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=joewarrington

Use mine anons!

you still can join user! Look!

For each friend you refer you will receive 500 Swifts. This program will remain in effect until 5,000,000 users have been reached.

>what if LINK doesn't succeed?

Kek. No.

uh
swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=bitconnect

"Verify your identity to start claiming swifts" no thanks user.

pajeets gonna pajeet

swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=yermum420

this

gtfo here OP

Seriously what is the catch with UBI? Is it the dependency?

Ponzi written all over it.

>using chainlink, an overly shilled Veeky Forums coin, to shill another shitcoin
>no

swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=amangill

pass it on

Reported & saged

It was a "free money" thread user, did you honestly take it seriously?

Explain to me,
Why would somebody give avay something that has/will have value?
Who is backing this thing? Who are developers?

This shit is obviously a scam, btw nice try to add the chainlink logo

how is it a scam when you put nothing into it?
okay so the thing might be worthless but it's costing you literally nothing and if it's even worth a fraction of a penny eventually it's worth more than what you started with

you are the one that will add value to the currency by giving any service (Work) or digital something (Art or what ever) your own pricetag. Befor you can start they want to make sure every person participating gets their cut to start with e.g. 100 SWIFT a day. You are the pricemaker and you are the value adder!

To encourage some marines here... Look at the results so far.
The interes is there and this will be big !!

Fuck off op

You have to put personal information in it. it is more valuable than 100 tokens of air.
I still would like to know team behid this

>I still would like to know team behid this
This. What I really don't like is that the persons behind this project don't show their faces.

>no developer or company listed anywhere
>but we want your passport

>personal info
>name and address
man pizza places require the same thing, better be wary whenever I order Dominos

From the FAQ:
>Different countries will have their own swifts since the concept of SwiftDemand is basic income it unfortunately doesn’t work on a global scale. The average person in a third world country makes a vastly different amount of money than a person from a first world country. Making all swifts equal would devalue them for people in first and second world countries making them effectively worthless. We also do not want to leave out people in Second or Third world countries either since SwiftDemand should be able to be used anywhere. The solution to this is to have different categories of swifts. The GDP per Capita in your country will determine the swift type that you receive. Separate countries that are close in GDP Per Capita will receive the same type of swift. While SwiftDemand is in beta we will give everyone the highest quality swift now to get the service started.

And why there has to be chainlink logo pasted on the OPs pic?

There is no mention of chainlink in their website. Smells like somekind of flytrap

At least they don't hide and also have their address revealed.

Swift demand is soooo shit.

Look at the offerings u can get with your ubi!!!

U can have a digital illustration made! Or a stock picture of Budapest.

Shittiest shit coin there is, I have 17,500 of them that I’ll never use

To be fair, the project is stll in its infacy. It takes some time for getting established to a significant degree.

>giving name and address to an international food chain with locations all over the damn place
>giving name and address to a basically completely blank website with no mention of who or what is sponsoring, developing, supporting, literally doing anything with, their supposed currency
Completely analogous, you're right :^)

Kek

The only way a “ubi” will be established is if a country establishes it