6K or 10k

6K or 10k
whats gonna happen. continue or dump?

I think the crash is over but who knows

I think it’s gonna continue, since Veeky Forums sentiment is still bearish overall. Once the general tone turns towards "whew, recovery ongoing!" (which will take a few days or weeks), it’ll dump very very hard again. Might hit 10k in the meantime.

wait for the level to clear first

>relying on Veeky Forums sentiment

a lot of longs opened - they will have to close eventually
a lot of people were trapped above 10k and at previous "recovery" at 8k
i say 6k before 10k

Nah bruv the question is 10k or 1000k EOY.

I say yay / nay either way - you officially can't lose at this moment in history desu...!

What needs to happen to break the downtrend?

more people buying than selling

>1000k
retard alert

if it doesn't hit 8200 in the next 10 mins then you're all fucked

Wait he said if it didn't hit 8000
You got a whole squad to help you move those goalposts or just an extra large mouth ?
Buy some scope, there is hope for you yet.

No fucking clue. I think we would be better of testing the floor first so we don't have another fiasco where btc drops 30% because of some overnight uncontested run. But if this proves to be a real run and the Senate hearing actually did make a difference then we might be headed for greener pastures. But I would be wary.

who said 8k

>tfw you'll never be this much of a faggot

Bull run every other month until blockchain is replaced.

done

You on 10 other threads, shitmeister

Not gonna get to 10k, 9.5k is as high as this goes. Then it will correct and maybe go on maybe not.

>being so afraid about the imminent crash that you call everyone who tells you that it's about to crash a faggot
lel you faggot

If it breaks 9, it goes through a big wall of resistance, also breaking the new bear trend.

>if it doesn't hit 8200
why 8200?
8500 is .236 and also old resistance

t. nocoiner

>being so paranoid that you think everyone is the same poster
are you just not used to the anonymous format here. perhaps you should return to reddit where you came from

saved

Psst.. It's going over 8200
I'm up 6 figures Bwhahahaha

You get paid for your advice ? Didn't think so.

this is the dead cat bounce, watch it go above 10k, fomo in, then let it bleed for months down to 2k.

DIP PLEASE DIP

I MISSED TO BUY MORE

8250 is what most of my indicators say for it being unsupported and could cause a dip.
from my Fib w/ BoilBands and ichimoku Cloud it looks like it dip once it reaches 8250 but TA is Meme. so who knows.

NO!
NO!
NO!
8000!
NO!
8200!
No!

Here's my advice

HODL

Oh and we are over 8200 now..
Opps 8300

You want some more dick with your dick sandwhich ?

>doesn't take into account the fact that btc is in a downtrend
>doesn't take into account the volatility
>doesn't take into account the change since last month
what a delusional brainlet. how does it feel to be a hodler brainlet who's only hodling just so you could dump bags on other hodlers later

>how does it feel to be a hodler brainlet who's only hodling just so you could dump bags on other hodlers later
only to end up holding bags dumped by whale hodlers

HODLicious with a 52,000% return
Dats how it feels

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CRY MORE. SORRY YOU SOLD AT 5800. BUY HIGH SELL LOW FAGGOT

t. brainlets

Not going to happen user. Sentiment has turned and Wall Street is entering the crypto market en masse in seven weeks time. Mother of all booms heading our way. The big money, institutional money is about to flood in. Get in now, or FOMO in when Bitcoin shoots past 20K.

Based on what? Surely fundamentals based upon USA alone will be enough to keep it from going lower than it has of late.

Hey Sweetie

Get a clue

Hey Mistah HUGE brainz..

Bwahahahahaha!

hey get a clue
>enron.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>enron=bitcoin
*deeply inhales*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Enron ? LMFAO

yeah the world economy is ENRON..
OMG

>Bwahahahahaha
le moonz amirite reddit. maybe you should lrn2read. i said if it didnt hit 8200 and just stagnates then you're fucked. now it's only pushed the crash to a bit later
>hodl to le moonz

hajimero dippu

>AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>*deeply inhales*
yes, reddit. enron. a little known ponzi scandal that happened a bit before you were born. except this time, you don't even know who to blame when bitcoin inevitably crashes

Equivocation, the last hold out of the coward.
We'll be holdin to da moonz. First piece of decent advice you've given..
Lay off the huffing and sell your Bcash

Yup. Consider the following:
1) Korean FUD (totally exaggerated) was a major feature of last month but that's been cleared up and government attitudes in Korea are officially pro-crypto now with regulations in place.
2) Given all the endless FUD since ATH, the only 'fresh FUD' that might have had major impact would have been US and/or EU taking overtly hostile stance against cryptos but as of yesterday we know US is positive and that means EU will follow
3) China is now out of the game - absolutely any China crypto news from now on can ONLY be BULLISH.

oh right i shouldn't have expected someone with such low iq as yourself to have been able to comprehend a simple statement

>enron.jpg
Jesus Christ you're a retard.

Hey Guyz there was a company that failed cause of wild governement entanglement and outright fraud so Bitcoin is gonna crash ok guyz ?

Got it ? Crashing You are all brainlets. Learn from my experiancez

>"hey guise bitcoin is teh same as teh interwebz n tv"
doesn't even matter if you didn't post the pic, you're defending it. bitcoin is a ponzi, just like enron, just like every analyst has pointed out

It will either go up or down

yeah pretty much

you think there will be mass sustained adoption of a fake currency that's entirely speculative. that's how stupid you are. top lel

Oh yeah all the analyst proved bitcoin is a fraud guys better sell!
I mean the SEC just came out in favor of it and a Senator in the fiance committee just said the crypto market cap is going to 20 trillion by 2020 but user knows more..

SELL SELL SELL!

looks like down but now that I said its gonna pump. your welcome

Dude, crypto =/= bitcoin

Lol yeah sorry I included one too many zeroes I'll retroactive it:

>Nah bruv the question is 10k or 100k EOY.
>I say yay / nay either way - you officially can't lose at this moment in history desu...

>before hearing
>fuck usa wtf they decide for everyone no one cares about this boomers
>after hearing
>usa embraces crypto everyone listen to them
can you get more retarded biz?

>the SEC just came out in favor of it
you mean in the same hearing where the regulatory body pointed out how volatile, unreliable, unsecure, and impractical bitcoin is. how would regulations help bitcoin when everyone knows that its entire value comes from the fact that it's used to purchase illicit things. lel you tard

Fuders were wrong. They've always been wrong. There's no fucking stopping this bull. The people want online currency.

Oh should I sell now or after you can buy OMG with currency ? Damn thanks for helping me dodge a bullet.

DUDE

meme lines pointing up, so 100000K EOY

Was that spazzing in the English language ?

>whales manipulate market into fall
>bitcoin is dead we are going to 1k
>whales manipulate market into rise
>There's no fucking stopping this bull. The people want online currency.

oh, i understand
you are trying to prove that you actually can get more retarded

>this retard ITT comparing bitcoin to the internet, television, electricity, pc's, video games
>and now to the world population

Dude look at your ID...

Oh dear