Why are you all so retarded?

Why are you all so retarded?
>I-IT'LL SKYROCKET NOW, YOU'LL SEE

inaccurate graph gtfo nocoiner

they all follow the same pattern, something that went from 1,8k to 22k in 4 months has to crash hard.

DELETE THIS

dude numbers, facts and data dont matter we wuz new paradigm 20 trillion by EOD

20 TRILLION MOFOS BY MIDNIGHT SCREENSCAP THIS

ahaha
>someone fucking created that picture
fucking hell you shills will go through anything to shill up your %.

Fundamentals beat a meme chart user. If anything we've just come out of the 'fist selloff' phase and are no beginning the 'media attention' phase. Wall Street and institutional money is about to pour in.

at 8k sure

>people literally believe this

Why wouldn't people believe objective truth user?

Did you panic sell at the bottom user?

>MFW Waiting for absolute despair

It's the side effect of not being a complete retard, aka being in since $150 a coin, aka rich as fuck, aka NEET.

the objective truth is that we have a ticking time bomb in tether, about to go off any day. Might be today, tomorrow a few months from now. but its coming, and it will be ugly.

I will buy in again when we overcorrect to 600usd before stabilizing in real sustainable value of btc at about 1k usd.

kek no at 16k. gains had, not gonna be a bag holder for the tether burst

>I will buy in again when we overcorrect to 600usd before stabilizing in real sustainable value of btc at about 1k usd.
Kek

made my day

he totally did, like most of those retards frantically posting their FUDs. That shit is hilarious

Pajeets trying to sell their bags.

The SEC saved crypto yesterday.

It's objectively true for the cryptocurrency MARKET though

this asset class should easily be worth trillions

in that fucking SEC/Cwhateveritwas discussion one of the people literally said something like they expect 20 trillion in cryptocurrencies by 2020

i have to go but DYOR

tether is priced in btw

>tether is priced in btw
oh you are serious let me laugh even harder

>I will buy in again when we overcorrect to 600usd before stabilizing in real sustainable value of btc at about 1k usd.
holy shit my sides user kek. you are one retarded jackass lmfao thanks for the lulz

>Literal undeniable bubble
>literally no reason for this """"asset"""" to be worth than 1k.
>everything beyond right now is pure cash out speculation

I'm not stupid enough to keep money on that kind of risk.

this and to think big money is buying at 7 or 8k is deluded, why should thay buy at 3x 4x the price in september, also we need to consider that btc is a speculative investment driven by greater fool theory. they will buy in the despair phase when btc goes sub 1k

BTC literally going up now and will retrace back to ATH and then go beyond that. Tell me anons, what is it like missing out on the second biggest tech boom since the early 1990's?

Graph is going back up at the end, what's the issue? Just hodl

Being this new

>meme lines
are you even trying to make it?