OPERATION DRAGON SLAYER IS BACK ON. 1-2 DAYS

OPERATION DRAGON SLAYER IS BACK ON. 1-2 DAYS.

Other urls found in this thread:

failedforks.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

source?

4 hours

no

Oh shush nobody fucking cares.

3 hours

dat Alex Jones pump tomorrow

you mean operation TINFOIL HAT ?

No, I mean operation dragon slayer. What are you blind or something?

You are delusional. Its operation sellout and run.

operation jihan dumps his bags on you

kek

Operation "ackshually bcash is the real bitcoin"

m-muh kuckteshi's vision!!!!!!!!

BItcoin Cash IS Bitcoin.

Why is Bitcoin cash bleeding out? You told me bcash is the real bitcoin. But it says bitcoin is at 8k... how come bcash is at $900 if it's the real bitcoin?

Not gonna lie, former bcashie here. This is fucking hilarious watching bcash crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this coin get the op-codes.

operation "unironically gargle roger ver's balls as he counts his millions and lies to you"

operation "impotently rage as people dump your altcoin"

operation "pray for the death of all crypto just so your altcoin could be on an even footing"

operation "0.5x your portfolio as crypto goes to 1 trillion marketcap"

Bitcoin Cash is a sleeping giant in my opinion. I think one day it will be valued higher than Bitcoin, when people realize its true value

Why not?

I'm sure im not the only Bitcoin Cash supporter that thinks Roger is cute, but no one is gargling his balls. Bitcoin Cash works as Bitcoin was set out to, and it will be interesting when Lightning is fully out as the code is open source and it works better with bigger blocks

>Bitcoin Cash is a sleeping giant in my opinion

operation "who gives a fuck"
it's not a sports game, just trade or don't. fuck all the noise.
just don't go full autist cult member.
"cashies" and "corecucks" both talk like cancer. it's fucking embarrassing

?

> I think one day bcash will be valued higher than Bitcoin, when people realize its true value

You sold at 300, didn't you?

3k actually

and I got all my coins FOR FREE

I hope nobody actually paid good money to buy BCC. Surely nobody is stupid enough to buy an altcoin from roger ver, right?

This conversation really isn't going anywhere and I would politely ask that you leave. You're frustrating to talk to and toxic

Good luck with that when LN is on the way. You're trying to get normies to love BCash by spewing technical details they don't know anything about and comparatively LN is better. You're basically trying to shill Samsung to Apple fags at this point.

I must be stupid then.
dumped my free bitcoin on Trex when it first pumped over $1k
bought them back months later at 350 and dumped them at 2k.
really stupid of me.
will do this again one day because I like money.

I'm sorry you cannot handle opinions outside of your /r/btc echo chamber, but this is Veeky Forums and people can post whatever opinions they want.

I feel that BCC is a shitcoin and thus will call it as such. Feel free to idolize Roger Ver , Craig Wright and Jihan like they're gods though.

no need toget salty there
he dumped your shitcoin at ATH
he did everything right
while you hold worthless shitbags
BCash's only purpose is th pay for antminers from jihad wu and roger vergen

True.

That's fair enough. We're all entitled to our own opinions I suppose. (although I do browse more than just r/btc for the record)

>this is Veeky Forums
>reddit.jpg
>reddit spacing
go back

>no-one is gargling his balls
>Bitcoin Jesus

Come now lad.

operation "i called compared roger ver to Jesus but it's totally not a cult guise"

>complains about """"Reddit spacing""""
>tells others to go back

Election kiddies plz go.

>redditspacing.txt

He's already said he doesn't like the nickname Bitcoin Jesus, at the end of the day it is out of his control what the media decides to put in their titles and videos. But just because we all hate him doesn't mean the coin is any worse off.. we could all hate Vitalik and it wouldn't change anything for example

>newfagdesperatelytryingtofitin.jpg

>complaining about reddit spacing when you're literally defending Reddit: The Coin
my sides

>15 posts by this id
desperate

fuck it, I'm holding. I've got 50 BCH, most of which I got free at the fork but I picked up more at .07 months back

I've been around crypto since the beginning, I've seen all possible combinations of FUD you can imagine. I followed Roger in the beginning and bought Bitcoin, and I'm following him again and holding Bitcoin Cash.

there is too much money backing this coin to disregard it. Jihan, Roger, Calvin Ayre, Craig Wright and others. billions of dollars. they are not going to let it fail. Veeky Forums is too autistic and shortsighted, they will fomo in when it pumps and get burned again so they will keep fudding until we win.

Oh, bcash is still around? No one talks about it anymore. It was so obvious it will fail. Why create another altcoin fork if there are so many better coins around? Just buy ETH if you don't like the Bitcoin developers.

It'll be below 0.1 again in a few weeks.

This.

lol they will run like rats when this go down. They did it before and do it again. failedforks.com/

>I've been around crypto since the beginning
>only 50 BCH from the fork
I don't believe you.

fuck off reddit cunt. seriously, fuck you faggot

DAILY REMINDER THAT ALL BCASHIES ARE REDDITORS
also sage