wow

bump

>archive.is
fuck off bitfinexed you got banned off twitter already

im not bitfinexed tho, i got this news and thought to share it dickhead

>bitfinex has 3 billion in cash in a bank account
yes sure we all know thats not true
but they got the money in assets
nobody would let 3 billion in a bank account the bank your rape you with negative interest

this

That hurt my brain just reading it.

>negative interest
Implaying a bank wouldn't offer you a positive interest rate for holding your 2 bn dollars, effectively allowing them to lend 10x that amount.

tell me why my countrys banks (swiss bank btw)
is charging negative interest on companies and pensions then huh?
kys faggot

Because you're a cuck and hold so little in the bank they may as well just borrow from the central bank that has a tiny interest rate rather than offer you and incentive to save?

Haha. Calling a screenshot from months ago news.

Go search for a job at bloomberg, fucking brainlet

did you read what i said
NEGATIVE INTEREST ON COMPANIES
not small bank accounts you moron
this means that all bit companies ABB for example are just building houses or apartement complexes instead of keeping their money in the banks lmao
holy shit biz is fucking stupid lmao

>5th of February 2018
>months ago
kys faggot

So you're saying that by offering a negative interest rate, businesses are looking at appreciative assets (spending) rather than depositing for positive economic growth. Maybe your dream Swiss bank account was a meme and your economy is on the point of going into a recession, and the only way for them to prevent it is by incetivising spending (investing in property and other appreciative assets) rather than saving (depositing in meme Swiss account)

Also, check my dubs nigger. You know I speak true.

How many threads are you going to make today, you massive faggot

Same spelling errors, same arguments.

Wdym, Im Ausfag that just got this news. Check the initials on my post and find me on discord you fucking nigger

Also, checkd

KYS bitfinexed or paid pajeet by bitfinexed. You lost your first media plattform and now you swtich to discord? Like a real depressed pajeet

:smuggaygreek:

kek negative interest rates are a thing dummy

Fuck, I FOMOed in at ATH of $1. Am I going to get dumped on?

What the fuck cunt lol, I've been on discord for over a year and completely unrelated to bitfinex'd. Check me on biz_classic faggot.

I'm not saying they aren't dumbass, I'm explaining why the bank would offer a negative interest rate. Your economy is shit and rests entirely on the Swiss bank account meme

Will be 98c soon, SELL NOW. Don't be deluded

Bitfinexed pajeet confirmed

Wow, you're actually a fucking brainlet. I bet you own link as well you fucking moron

trusting coin whose website is built on $49 wordpress theme from themeforest and has been using Free Cloudflare.
+ Using Amazon VPS

I don't trust anything, but cryptography. Tether may be ousted soon, but it seems biz refuses to consider both sides of an argument.

made a topic here:
0 discussion

heads up, if btc dumps, tether actually moons (sats).

biz = autistic with surface level knowledge.
Most here doesn't even have a clue about economic or finance besides demand supply meme.

biz was almost dead board before crypto boom. While big players were making billions from legitimate stock market biz was retarding itself.

I can clearly remember one user said /biz to get into stock or real estate. almost all called him jew. those who got in profited good.

>1:1 backed by real $.
>expecting it to moon out of this air with no real earning/revenue/profit/dividend.
You brainlet.

You know who has been giving out token of 1:1 $ backed?
It was paypal and payment gateways.

fool, if it is constantly $1 and bitcoin falls, then to maintain that fiat price it has to rise in btc value. if you want a good performing hold whilst bitcoin is dumping you buy tether. Also, measure your gains in sats before dollars. That's how you really make money.

put your shitnomic to yourself nigger fag. It is not stock. it has no reason to moon.
Buying tether expecting it to moon is like buying EURO paying USD and expecting EURO to moon.

Unless artificial pumping is done there no change for it to moon.

They don't even have access to banking LOL

I can't wait to see the executives of Bitfinex executed Brazilian style

wow you're actually a fucking brainlet. it's not fucking shitnomics you fucking idiot it's basic fucking mathematical concepts.

>BTC is 10,000
>$1 is 10k sats
>BTC is 5000
>$1 is worth 20k sats

If you then sell that tether youve doubled the amount of bitcoin you own, dont be such a fucking moron and learn to use numbers you fucking idiot

>BTC is $10000
>$1 is $T1
>1BTC = $T10000
>BTC is $5000
>$1 is $T1
>1BTC = $T 5000
>$T5000 = $5000

what a retard pajeet I'm arguing with.
how much will you profit by exchanging USD > EURO > Yen >USD?

you are actually fucking retarded
>BTC is 10k
>ONE FUCKING TETHER IS WORTH TEN THOUSAND SATOSHIS
>YOU SELL YOUR BITCOIN FOR TETHER
>BITCOIN GOES TO FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS
>YOU USE YOUR TETHER TO BUY BITCOIN
>YOU HAVE DOUBLE YOUR FUCKING BITCOIN HOLDINGS

how are you so fucking stupid, jesus fucking christ you're never going to make it you stupid street shitting linky dumb motherfucker holy shit