Coins 2018

Hi anons,

Been in the game since 2012 and got lucky by holding btc. Just wanted to share my predictions for 2018 and judge some coins.

Platinum: Btc, Eth, Wanchain, Neo, OMG
Gold: ICX, Kyber, XMR (scared that they will target it badly though)
Silver: Link (getting serious doubts however), REQ, NAS

High potentials for 2018: Bluezelle, POA Network (eth on steroids).

Ask my anything. I dont have to work anymore so basically my dayjob is reading whitepapers.

Thoughts on AION? You mentioned both ICX and WAN but not it.

lol another person that has 0 idea that a coin called Nebulas exists.

Great coin. Belongs in the triangle with ICX and Wan. Deffo gold. See more potential for WAN however. Aion still has loads of room for growth however.

Check silver tier bruh

Nebulas is deffo solid. Not a bad hold coin at all. Has low hype however.

Fine I'll bite. TRX seems to have finally started hiring actual developers, some quite notable. Do you expect it to go anywhere or will the bad PR cripple it for 2018?

Also no VEN dafuq

Adamantium: FUN

No VEN?

All depends on the fact if you believe in the purpose of TRX. I looked into the ico but wasnt sold on the idea. Dirt cheap now but will recover for sure.
About VEN im starting to have serious doubts.

nice link fud post

pfr ? what do you think?

I find Wabi better already if that answers your question. Working product with a solid business idea behind it.

ASCENDED: XLM, XRP

Hi larping richboy. What's your opinion on JNT, the active biz thread makes me want to pick up a small stack

I rate it as a shitcoin. No offense.

JNT is amazing. Can see it as one of the bigshots by summer with their backing. Only on shit exchanges but when it hits binance i expect it to go big.

not offended ive wasted so much money on it thats all. ive experienced heavy losses recently

Coins like pfr are high risk / high reward. I try to avoid risk as much as possible in this volitile market but have also had some bad losses this week.

Oh yea, POA Network is the real shit my friend

PRL?

Vechain? im 70% in there. what do u think?

what's your opinion about INT?

1 dollar until token burn starts. Hype died quickly on this coin desu.

Go big or go home. 70% of your portfolio is too much however, balance it out/take some profits and invest in WAN when it hits exchanges.

Meh..Not a fan of it.

Thanks sir

why don't you rate Link?

opinion on DBC? AI-computing project backed by NEO. Also Telcoin, cryptocurrency for telecom operators to distribute to phones

Their marketing/pr has been some of the worst I’ve ever seen. Expected Link to expand their team after ico bigtime which unfortunately didnt happen.

>Link (getting serious doubts however)

Why the fuck are you getting doubts now? Nothing about the project has changed, except the narrative on Veeky Forums.

If current low hype is how you evaluate potential future growth, you're doing it wrong. If something has the ability to grow to a sizable marketcap with zero to no hype, the potential for future growth when the hype comes is several magnitudes bigger than the ones that are already hyped.

That's sort of the point when you pick out investments. You go for the ones with solid tech and low hype, and then wait for the retards to latch on to it.

t. faggot who's been in the game one year less than you.

DBC is solid. I would hold it. Ive read a lot about Telcoin, I just dont see it becoming very successful.

LINK silver, nice subtle fud

nano?

Lol. Idiot posts obvious shit. People who got rich holding since 2012 don't type long ass posts on Veeky Forums anymore.
No VEN,no INT nigga even shilling Bluezelle cuz is cool today.

Hello rudeboy. You have a solid point but not all coins can end up in the top 50. Just dont see it happen, sorry to burst your bubble.

XMR will be fine; as software, it’s not inherently law-breaking. BitTorrent hasn’t been banned, even though piracy’s illegal and it’s used for piracy 99% of the time.

thanks. 40% of my portfolio is in DBC. got in at .24, held all the way to .60 and down to .08. not selling

Sorry that I left out coins you are holding.

That's your argument? Not every project can be top 50, therefore you should only buy projects that are already hyped up?

No fucking way you've been in the game since 2012. You're fucking retarded.

What about KIN and STRAT?

Ha! You dont have to believe me. Everybody is looking for the next ANS. I expect the marketcap to grow to 1/1,5 trillion EOY 2018 and a lot of shitcoins to die (yours aint one). But its deffo not top 50 material.

I know too little about KIN, sorry. Strat=very solid. Not good at promoting themselves though.