IT IS CRASHING

TOLD YOU SO
BUYING THE DIP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
see you at 1K losers

5k next stop, quit with your unwarranted fud

AAAAAAAAAAH

Big if true

I'm hoping it really does dip to around 1k to be honest family.

it wont

we were scraping 6k few days ago
now we are around 8k
"crashing"

It'll be 20 trillion by 2020 relax fags.

>+20%
>its crashing

>wild swings in a week
>new paradigm!
Buttcoin shills are so delusional about this recent "rise" that it actually hurts me on the inside. It's not the first time there are wild swings with bitcoin in a given week. Long term charts tell a different tale.

>Figure one had as much of a high of 16000 and had lows of 11000 before finally closing 13000. That's a variance of $5000 between high and low
>Figure two had as much of a high as 12000 with a low of 9000 before closing 11000. That's a variance of 3000 between high and low

Figure three (present candle) had as much of a low of 6000 and maybe will go as high as 9000-10000 before closing back between 7-8k but overall trend is still going down. It's going to go down either on 4-2k in the coming weeks. Screencap this. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. If I'm right, then I'm right. Overall long term trends tell a different picture. Good luck posting wojacks when it goes down in the coming weeks.

>we were touching 20k a few months ago
>now we are around 8k
>"Not crashing"

We'll see who's laughing EOY ;)

Only got interested in crypto a few weeks ago, still don't even have a verified account on Coinbase. I can't wait to buy some BTC once it drops below 4K and come back in a few months time when it goes back >14K

is it wrong that i masturbated on those pictures?

>just got here
>taking biz’ word for anything

no, that's why we post them

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I JUST PUT IN 100K USD AT 8K

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

>only measuring the market based on bitcoin prices.
I had $800 a few months ago, now I only have $7.5k
Crashed so hard.

Unironically retarded.

Bitcoin is FINISHED & BANKRUPT!

I'm not, the idiots on this board are saying that it's not gonna drop below 8k again. I'll be laughing all the way to the bank when I buy in sub 4k and it goes back even higher than than the last time, as it always does

It will

OH LOOK, IT'S THIS SAME FUCK WHO IS IN THREE OTHER THREADS WITH THE SAME IMAGE AND COPY PASTA. REALLY MAKES YOU THINK THAT HE MISSED THE BOTTOM AND IS A SALTY BITCH

never trust a man who spells it wojack

Not a problem.

But maybe you should also look at other indicators?

>I had $800 a few months ago, now I only have $7.5k
>Crashed so hard.

What's in your bag?

Pure day trader. Bitcoin to shitcoin back to bitcoin. All day long.

I can't tell whose jewing who

worry not user...
convert BTC to B3coin
HODL
lambo

I remember the threads from 2013 where people said the same thing when it hit at $350 and then $700. I don't even know what to think of this crypto-currency malarky. Just have fun wasting your lives' savings on get-quick-rich scams.

I see the last crash got most of you traumatized, you won't make It if fearful

>$350 in 2013
>$8000 in 2017
>malarkey
You wot m8?

Every red candle dude...

>last crash
>he thinks it's over.

YEAH GUYS IT'S CRASHING UPWARDS

WAIT WUT

>only interested in crypto for a few weeks
>thinks itll go below 7700
>thinks he knows what buttcoin will do in the future
You are the reason this board is shit, you newfag cancer.