Bitcoin will always be on top.
Just switched my ETH to BTC
dumb nigger

some one post the charlie lee "give me all your bitcoins" pic

litefags already did what you eth fags trying to do now and they failed

$300k by the end of next week

ETHER IS KAAANGGG

WE WUZ ETHER

I don’t think it will overtake BTC in the long run.

Grandpa BTC forever

I fucking wish

Anyone else see this picture moving all over the place?

How much ETH for that cat?

I want to fuck it

You want the Pump?

-I think im entitled to it.

You want the Pump?

-I want the MOON!

You can't handle the MOON! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with coins. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weakhands? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom.You weep for Ethereum and you curse the Shitcoins. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Ethereum's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the pump. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.

We use words like MOON, FOMO, LAMBO...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up Ethereum and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

In your dreams.
I know this is bait though.

SmellyCoin will overtake both

Fuck cats

Fuck off this board. You failed with this scan earlier, and before That, and before that. It fucking angers me that this shit is on the page I'm looking at when I could be looking at wojaks. You dumb cunt how stupid do you think we are. I hope you get arthritis in your fucking typing fingers and gnaw them off out of the pain so all you can do is vainly stump away at your keyboard alone depresses and forgotten. I came for the fucking ping wojaks not this. Sage, fuck that stupid cat picture it's not fooling anyone

NIGGA

LISTEN HERE NIGGA

BUTTCOIN AINT GOIN ANYWHERE

What if I told you it was reality?

nice fake shapeshift website

don't fall for this bullshit

sage

I can’t wait until ETH takes the fuck over.

Hehehehohohoho
You’re a funny nugget

Ether was created by an alien.
Bitcoin was created by Trump.

Fuck my ass

Gay stinky nigger.

BITCOIN

WILL

ALWAYS

WIN

Wrong Bitconnect is going to make a comeback.

Stop falling for these Ponzi and pyramid scheme like Bitcoin and ETH. Invest into a new Bitconnect.

Don't be fucking retarded folks.

>owning BTC in 2010+8
kys

kekked

Yeah I have AIDS now

12 ETH right now and it’s yours

I think a slow transition will start soon, partly because only memers who havent given this any real thought and scare easily invest in bitcoin. Ethereum is less known so its holders are more likely to understand that the market goes up and down and selling as soon as it dips is a quick way to get cucked.

2/10 bad bait

No you’re just autistic

He’s joking you moron

This.
Never think BTC is going anywhere.

NAS PREDICTED IT

what the fuck are you smoking?
Trump created Ether

10/10

Cats fuck you

god dammit my eyes

DELET

Imagine if BCC overtakes BTC

it would be fucking amazing

I always wondered why The Sims has the Ether logo.

fucking kek

That was great

Moar plz