Literal Bag Holders

i-i-itts definitely going back to t-the m-moon now...

Well, it is.

Biz cucks literally thought this was the turning point

cant wait until all nocoiners kill themself
ever since last year theres fags like you
we told you to buy at 800 and you didnt
stay mad faggot

yeah wonder why:
when MACD on daily has a obvious positive signal crossover
or when RSI was most over sold in over a year and starts moving up
massive volume in one day since September
After a bullish as fuck Senate hearing
after weeks of FUD and sell offs slowing down

7k was a pretty good place to enter desu

m8, were in a bull trap right now. Sell off now, buy in the next bull trap in a week.

ah yes, decline starting now again. Wowee, time to cash out, until the next new floor.

which coinaerino is this

bitcoin

will sell half if it dumps below $7500. watching carefully but was pretty happy to get back in at 7k.
too much doubt has been alleviated.

There is only one doubt that matters right now, and its Tether. People here are shilling hard how its not that bad. But man, its massive.

Where do you sell your coins at? Tether?

>Figure one had as much of a high of 16000 and had lows of 11000 before finally closing 13000. That's a variance of $5000 between high and low
>Figure two had as much of a high as 12000 with a low of 9000 before closing 11000. That's a variance of 3000 between high and low
Wild swings in a given week isn't new in bitcoin. Enjoy holding the bag in the coming weeks.

>non-log scale

>Banned in China
>banned in India
>About to be regulated by the US
>$10 transaction fees

I mean I'm glad people are making money on the Ponzi scheme and fake value but there's no real reason to long hold BTC

better FUD next time plx.

tether. but only very temporary. shit is too spooky rn

Keep on bag holding chump

>1 week candlesticks
TOPKEK

>he looked away from the charts for 5 picoseconds
>destroy any market value his alts had

>Enjoy holding the bag in the coming weeks
haha
honestly kind of want to see another lower low because this seems too easy and I wanted a cheaper entry but would much rather see it start rallying just to see you go fuck yourself for waiting too long

What isn't true about that?

Why would we kill ourselves on the off chance you win the lottery and become rich? You'd probably spend it all on drugs and hookers becoming broke in a year.

>7 posts by this id

Dude, calm down, I'm sure there'll be a retracement, just buy in after that and you'll be ok. You don't always have to catch the absolute bottom.

>7 posts by this id

I'm not supposed to post in my own thread?

yep! while you have the chance to get some cheap BTC... convert them to B3coin and watch it moon!

The bounce will happen around the 8k level and you'll have a good buying opportunity there.

Just don't stress, this bull run will last for a while, even if you get in a bit late it'll all be ok.

>he thinks MACD and RSI mean anything at all

SSSSSSH YOU JUST WOKE UP THAT GODDAMN BURGER BEAR

lel falling this hard for a bull trap

anyway im done with shitposting from work, going to have a few beers instead

Explain wht they dont?