DONT BUY THE TOP

I hope you are not buying this top user. Just trying to save your money, bros.

Correction ALWAYS happens after +30% uptrend, whether the major bear is over or not. I don't see the reason for 10K BTC to exist yet before lightning gets adopted (then we will moon for sure).

REMEMBER: Buy low sell high.

>Correction ALWAYS happens after +30% uptrend
Provide sources for your statements instead of spouting bullshit. There is literally hundreds of anons saying different shit, at least stand out by proving what you say is right, fucking underaged faggot. The absolute state of biz.

He is right. Use your pea brain and think for yourself once. You think a bull run looks like vertical candle to infinity and beyond?

>I don't see the reason for 10K BTC to exist ye
lol ok thanks mate for your invaluable and godly wisdom

If you had any experience in the crypto world you would know this by now

>muh ta, i can predict the future

>thinking this is part of a bullrun

crypto just crashed hard, this is nothing more than an upward correction.

>not knowing one of the most basic behaviors of daily crypto prices

You don't reverse a downwards trend in 2 days.

We will eventually see 6k again multiple times, if resitance breaks free fall to 5k.

>tests the bottommost support level once
>"Hurrr bear market over! 10,000% gains on the way!!! durr"

Well the 10K is just an invaluable wisdom I agree. But correction is inevitable.

Dont lose money bros

> but we went over 2000% in year, so we took 2 weeks off to realize this ainĀ“t right, and now we go another 2000% until everyone that invested $100 is a millionaire
>capiltalizsmi bro, uelcome to te future

Bitcoin can easily hit 10k again right now. Its bot tethered to most other alt coins. All that has to happen is a couple random moon mission from other coins.

>doesn't know how to provide sources when stating something as a fact
It seems like 'murican education sucks

The only reason the market is not down is because of faggot like you buying and expecting
direct return to 20k.

He's right. You think BTCis going to go from 6000 to ATH without dumps? You people are fucking retarded or just kids on mommy's laptop. Dump incoming back to 6k. You've been warned.

Did I imply so in my message? No I didn't. You try to argue by making up words and meanings in my text.

Look at the charts, no need for sources if you are fucking blind. Check any major downtrend or uptrend after 2012.

t. weakhanded cuckolds who sold at 6k

I've lost more than 500k in my currency, BUT IM NOT GOING TO SELL THIS SHIT.

Keep those good arguments and sources coming.

Dont worry, you will panic sell when it dips below 8k.

It's called trading for a reason.

If you state something as a fact, you provide sources. It's as simple as that.

>he thinks LN will be adopted
whew lad
This is the year of the flippening mate. If you arent balls deep in ETH and BCH you are doing it wrong

>REMEMBER: Buy low sell high
It's buy high sell low retard.

Well I don't need to cite sources, just providing my tips.

If you are confident, I guess you have your long leverages on?

When the fuck do we see sub 600 eth
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>buy low
>don't sell high when it moons
>it crashes
>sell low again

this is my style

probs never, but sub 800 in 15 minutes

600-700 eth?

Nop, i will folow ether to the botton of the sea.

Depends how fast btc declines now. This could be a correction to 7800 usd and continuation of the bull, or people panic and BTC decline continues.

Well that's dumb in any case. Ether has future but you're just silly if you don't take advantage of the seasonality to hoard more eth.

>HURR DURR LE HODL XD IM GONNA BE A MILLIONAIRE BUTTGROIN TO $100000000 30 TRILLION MCAP BY 2020 LMAO
>calls others underage

>until lightning gets adopted

Why do they let retarded people use the internet?

I never took any stance to whether BTC will go up or down. Again, you're making things up because you have low IQ.

Never implied any of those things, user. Except for the underage part. You need to train your reading comprehension.

Just waiting 6m will pay off.

Hey it's leddit!

Sources, lol. Everyone here has a chart open, start doing the same.

>starts off thread being a complete faggot
>remains gigantic faggot for entire thread
Hey look I guess some trends do continue

I TOLD YOU ALL. I FUCKING TOLD YOU! HAHAHA. LET ME SEE THOSE TEARS KEK.