Jordan belfort just chad raged hard on the state of crypto kek

jordan belfort just chad raged hard on the state of crypto kek
>facebook
>/jordanbelfort/videos/10156550326118465/

Just watched and either were fucked or someone's going to be adding the curb your enthusiasm music to his video

kek, i'm actually working on an edit of the video right now, meme soon

Fuck off Jordan

Sold everything

>the governments won't let this go on anymore
Turned it off right there. What a dumb cokehead.

Who gives a shit what this faggot Wall St con thinks. He should be in prison

The thing is that he thinks he understands markets now because he saw a bubble once.
He is a walking logical fallacy. He is imprinting his past experiences on crypto without knowing anything about the space. That is not how it works and he should actually know that.
His opinion has no value because it is purely based on his emotions.

>he thinks the governments won't let this go on anymore
>play him the SEC hearings

He's probably pissed off because he's not allowed to make is own ICO to scam everyone since he's banned from the securities market for life.

>Don't say I don't know anything I'm a very smart person
>Talks like my fucking clueless parents would talk about crypto

What a giant faggot

Well, you will never have Leonardo Dicaprio as you character playing you in a movie.

Leo was awesome in that movie. Belfort is still a dumbass.

Bro, he got an offer to mine Bitcoin years ago so he knows way more about it than you do.

He is a sociapath, he is being paid for saying that.

kek

I chuckled

>/jordanbelfort/videos/10156550326118465/
>15 min of some faggot talking into a camera
tldw

>years ago i was going to mine bitcoin, but i didn't, srsly, i'm a super expert on crypto now.

lol ok

Wolf of wall street owowowo

how is that an argument against anything i just said? had he started mining in 2013 he would have made millions by now.

sure senpai.

You now he's right and you just want to delude yourselfs he's not

Pretty sure you missed some sarcasm there...

Don’t you fucking associate him with Wall Street. He was never one of us. He was just a con artist in New Jersey

>jordan belfort
why would I listen to an admitted scam artist?

i hope i did

Can we just troll this guy into an autistic rage already? I don't think it would take much effort. A few weaponized autists firing their canons on him would cause him to turbo sperg all over pmsnbc or jewtube.

he's just scared because deep down he knows it's better than anything that has existed yet but he can't ever be young and rich from it because he was born too late

Sarcasm brainlets. Jordan Belfort's brain is mush from all the coke and ludes.

you know how it is with sarcasm on the internet. god bless

He's a kike user

>don't buy goy
>I knew about bitcoin years ago but didn't mine or buy it b-because SHUT UP GOY

> claimes to know about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies.
> doesn't know shit about it.

he went full autistic half way through the video, anyone who is believing this guy need some serious helps.

Please post sir

He comes across as a guy who sold low

>I almost mined bitcoin years ago
>I don’t own any bitcoin

That explains it all.

Sorry Jordan, I'm not buying your pen with my LINKs. They are mine

This guy is a fucking autist who was right once so he thinks he will be always right like hitler.
He salty.

keep me posted!

Guy is a fucking retard. He obviously didn't see the SEC hearing yesterday or the fact that it coincided with the highest trading volume in bitcoin history

This guy scammed so many people he knows how to manipulate.

Pretty good video.

He’s a fraud.

>there was money to be made
>I should have done the mining I didn't do it

What a Jew.

this. It's like calling Carlos of bitconnect the wolf of crypto

>I had an offer years ago before anyone else to mine bitcoin
>I didnt do it
>bitcoin is shit

MILLENIALS BTFO

where can I see this. Thanks!

>he didn't buy for 10 cents
>btfo faggot

Fuck we should meme him as the “godfather of crypto” I bet hed love it

this video will not age well

>btc goes from $20k to $6k after going up for ~7 years
>belfort says hes gonna make a video
>g-guys, i think you should s-sell

did he not watch the senate hearing?
he only seems concerned about exchanges

He seems to think bitcoin is a security and will be regulated by one.

>Received an offer to mine bitcoin many years ago
>Rejected the offer
>Never owned any bitcoin
>Missed millions in gains
Whew, why the fuck should I listen to this guy?

He’s a Jew, why wouldn’t you listen to him?

which is only bad if you live in a statist country like the USA.
Roger Ver is making his own country soon anyway

just type 'sec hearing cryptocurrencies' in youtube. i searched earlier but couldnt find one which doesnt cut in after its already started. it's worth watching the full thing.

>when he says it's not good because it fucks with the system and immediately starts stuttering afterward

lmfao

The man has no history of success in finance. All he did was manage to make some bucks through illegal use of high-pressure sales techniques. It could have been stocks, it could have been food supplements. Thinking he has any particular insight into finance in general or crypto in particular is nuts.

This. Sorry Jordy I know you want my 20k btc but your gonna have to pay a premium buddy!

>THAT FUCKING VOICE LMAO

Is this what a chad is in the USA?
Lmao, he sounds like a scammer.

Not to mention your IQ lowers dramatically with age.. Anyone believing this old faggot is a retarded brainlet with no balls

why does everyone that says bitcoin is doomed talks like they are screaming to their dog, the bloomberg boomer faggot had the same anger in this tone

fuck these guys I'm buying more

>why does everyone that says bitcoin is doomed talks like they are screaming to their dog, the bloomberg boomer faggot had the same anger in this tone
it's nocoiner fud

He's right, it's only a matter of time before we get massive government regulation.

He was also convicted of Fraud and is now selling self-help courses/books.

>This is who I want to take advice from

He's extremely pissed off that as the professional pump and dump scammer, he's missed out on the pump and dump of the century.

He could have paid off the $200 million he owes.

IT SHOULD BE 0!!!!
IT SHOULD BEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SELL YOUR BITCOINS FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WHY IS IT GOING DOWN

He owes 200 million?

Definitely taking advice from this guy.

he's becoming more irrelevant by the day. if the prime trading is stock he's relevant. if crypto is the new kid in town, he's a dinosaur one foot in the grave. pity the fool.

He isn't even relevant in the stock trading world dude.

JIBREL
I
B
R
E
L

The final redpill is that the NWO one world currency will be a crypto. Thats why the regulation FUD is irrelevant. They will allow crypto to thrive and they dont want there to be nationalized cryptos.

(they) created crypto to reign in the new world order. When the biggest recession of our time comes, you will know the push for full crypto implementation has come.

You just have to identify the crypto (they) will chose for the NWO currency to become filthy rich in the next 10 years.

KEK

>final redpill
>NWO
stopped reading there

schizophrenic opinions have negative value

you know it bro, this time next year we'll be millionaires

Is this his old wife or something?

Yes, but he is wrong in the sense that bitcoin will be traded as a security, nobody owns bitcoin, you could try to get blockstream to file for this shit but really they don't even own the majority of all the bitcoin mined, so how could you possibly ''freeze'' trading and under what ground, the most effective thing would be going after exchanges and even then most exchanges are outside USA in places like hong kong, they would have to ban bitcoin to have an effect on it and realistically while it would make btc tank hard people would still be able to trade and mine btc.
I think the goverment will play along for the time being.

im happy to bash him as the next guy but comparatively speaking he's more relevant in stocks than in crypto

>he thinks satoshi nakamoto is some anonympus autist.
SN was a three letter agency operation matey. Nothing about cryptos inception is organic.

He was never a succesful trader, that's why he resorted to scams, he is a salesman, a very good one for that matter but his career in wall st was a disaster.

this makes me sad.. I trust him and I HODL :(

"I'm a smart guy"

>owes 200 million

uh huh

You're right, I still want to be rich to fight that.

fuck off jordan

>Jordan Belfort

nice, bought 100k of penny stocks instead!

yikes

"I'm smart, to prove this I will tell you that I got an early offer about mining bitcoin(which would have made me x100) but nah look how smart I am"

HOLLYWOOD MAKE THIS A MOVIE I KNOW YOURE READING THIS THREAD YOU KIKE FUCKS

lmao, he's going crazy.