I think it's actually gonna happen y'know

That senate hearing yesterday have set the wheels in motion.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-regulation-not-high-on-to-do-list-says-european-central-bank
cointelegraph.com/news/china-lines-up-its-ko-punch-will-it-work
news.bitcoin.com/phony-pboc-email-sent-to-u-s-media-aimed-to-manipulate-btc-price/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just look at the volume that was bought yesterday. Highest volume in Bitcoin history.

Can it happen faster?

also this happened which isn't bad either
>The European Central Bank (ECB) has moderated its stance on cryptocurrency regulation Wednesday, Feb. 7, describing it as “not exactly very high on its to-do list”

cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-regulation-not-high-on-to-do-list-says-european-central-bank

I expect to see at least $1.5 Trillion total MC by EOY. 2019 $2.5 Trillion and the finale will be $3-$5 Trillion, that will be the true mania phase when every tom dick and harry own crypto assets.

>cnbc article that isn't FUD

Guaranteed some of these boomer fucks have their hands in crypto after being told about it bu their kids.

nice, just sold 100k

S... Should we sell????

The 1 day candlestick rsi has also went below 30% yesterday for the frist time since September.
Bullish af.

>make idiots that read us sell low
>buy low
>shill crypto
>make idiots that read us FOMO and buy high
>sell high
>repeat
They keep doing it because people is apparently so retarded they can’t see what is going on.

Lol... 5t.. Nice FUD

Fuck that, I still need to accumulate.

>2 green daily candles
>insane volume
>it's totally going up, goys!
>a week later
>crashed into 4k

>if I meme 4k enough it will happen!
They got you to sell low, right?

No actually. I'm a retard that's been holding since 13k.

Bought a bit at 8, wanna buy more at 4 so I don't feel like too much of a retard.

I can’t believe people actually sold at sub 7k. I’m a retard when it comes to trading but even I realized it was too late and just held at that point

>so keep your mouth shut 13k retard while big boys talking

How long before China comes crawling back? 'Oh, we so solly beecoin. Prease take us bak'

Market cap will be several trillion and ethereum will be $10k. But btc will be two dollars.

China is going to miss the wealth boat for being so hard headed and stuck in the past.

>what is neo?

cointelegraph.com/news/china-lines-up-its-ko-punch-will-it-work

>the absolute state of the mainstream media

didnt we see nearly 1 trillion at BTC's all time high?

this isn't even a crazy prediction thats pretty conservative on this current trend.

This is dumb. Do some basic math. At 50k BTC would have grow to 841B market cap. The rest of the ENTIRE MARKET would have to shrink to fit in 1 Trillion. If BTC is at 50k the realistic total cap is around 2.5 Trillion.
And honestly, it's going to be more like 6-10 Trillion by the end of the year. We will see large growth, not as large as last year, but larger than 2019.

protip: its so that their middle class doesn't touch crypto too much and so that they can get priced out

china is the ultimate slave economy. they cant let their slaves getting money, can they? it'd cause a rapid collapse in the current chinese system.

chinese will be able to buy into crypto again when their upper class has amassed enough and their middle/lower class will be able to play around with it when the market as a whole is more mature.

Seriously, something's up here. Are they trying to Bog us?
>they pumped it up
>dump it to zero

I just hope king gonna detach from all those retarded shitcoins soon because 99% don't deserve the same success at all

>FUD to buy low
>FOMO to sell high

news.bitcoin.com/phony-pboc-email-sent-to-u-s-media-aimed-to-manipulate-btc-price/

Everything is a lie.

>implying they actually believe what they're saying
>implying MSM isn't the BEST indicator out there
always do the opposite of what the MSM says

so if they start promising gainz like this, it's time for another crash

The rest of the market has to do jackshit. Market cap just means someone traded at that price a few coins and you multiplied with available coins in the market =market cap.
If one faggot pays 10million for a coin and nobody else trades lower your market cap will be above the worlds entire finance system. Doesn't mean it sucked the entire money into it.

look at their sources
>crypto shills shilling crypto this hard for cnbc

yeah totally legit

that's fucking hilarious.
was that the dodgy email mentioned quickly in the SEC hearing yesterday?

Best explanation of why market cap is bullshit. Should be pasta

20trillion by 2020. Didn't anyone watch the hearing???

desu china had a golden opportunity to push a global currency and dethrone the usd but basically just threw it away because they're so anal about capital flight . literally history in the making.

>trusting the government
>ever a good idea
user kun, please tell me you're smarter than this

my biggest takeaway from this is that in the current year cracker barrel has a 4 billion mkt cap

This, last time they were shilling was around Dec 10. People bought in at 12-15k it went to 19 nobody sold of those who bought late. Then it came crashing down. Lesson if it reaches 10-12k sell and buy low.

no bully, i'm all in on cracker barrel