ChainLink Whitepaper

>mfw reading the ChainLink whitepaper

Why haven't you read it and /ascended/ yet?

Also ChainLink general

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmicrevelations.yolasite.com/resources/Chamber_1_large.jpg
letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/on-the-singularity-part-1-decentralized-autonomy-and-terence-mckennas-timewave-zero
youtube.com/watch?v=DrlL5v78FtA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LINK 10 dollars June
100 EOY
1000 2020

don’t worry be happy

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Marines report in!

How much is everyone holding?

Love you bro

Leave no man behind.

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Spiritual successor to Pepe Baller, posts in every fucking LINK thread. Speaking of Pepe Baller, last time he posted he mentioned taking a vacation until LINK mooned. You still out there bro?

RARE

I believe.

More OC

Post pictures of Sergey need iT for new OC meme

sauce on paintings?

cosmicrevelations.yolasite.com/resources/Chamber_1_large.jpg

Chambers 1 through to 24, just change the URL so it is Chamber_1 or Chamber_2, Chamber_3 and so on. WingMaker Chamber Paintings from the Ancient Arrow Site.

These memes seem to be early manifestations of the singularity. I believe.

100 eoy will make me a millionaire.

thanks

Apotheosis is nearly upon us, what synthetic god will we have wrought?

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiinnnnnnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
Open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

If we do this collectively my LINK brothers, the power of positive thought from a strong community such as ours will allow these desires to come true and manifest into reality, there is absolutely no doubt about it.
Keep believing anons, I love you all

IT IS FORETOLD

THE MEMETIC ENERGY FLOWS

Linkmarines.... get out of your box and get in this space ship....

HOW DO I GET MORE LINK
I CANT GO MORE THAN ALL-IN
I NEED MORE TO BUY LINNKKKK

“Strongest coin in the market”
“200000 community members projected”

Shop shoo Pajeet

The way I feel is it has been ripping all the clothes I've tried to cover it with. We can only describe the mental procedures we engage in when trying to figure out what we're dealing with here. Every now and then I sell low a Link token, as a sacrifice

No problem, if you like it, definitely look into the whole story.

Read the Neruda / Dr. Anderson Interviews and listen to the James interviews on youtube

It will make a lot of ppl on here millionaires. That's why i have a hard time believe it will hit 100.

If I have a green ID, LINK will hit $100 EOY

If I have a red ID then LINK will underwhelm and it will hit $20 EOY.

Blue ID = LINK is a shitcoin philosophy major scam.

But I have, didn't understand half of it though. Which is usually a good sign, since it was full of math and not just buzzwords and empty promises with no explanation about how they intend on delivering it.

It's the difference between "we will make feeless transactions" to "we are gonna do this, and thats possible because *shows math equation proof*".

Comfy.

:^)

The transcendental object at the end of time Terrance McKenna was speaking of this stuff in the 60s/70s how novelty and complexity are increasing. The blockchain is the transcendental object.

FUCKING CHECKED, FUCK THE FUDers

Well done user

It begin

Singularity is present. I was thinking about McKenna and RAW when browsing this thread. Much love to each and every one of you anons

how do you mine it

McKenna proves more and more a prophet than a nuttjob burnout with each passing day.

>Terrance McKenna
Quick rundown please ?

>be me
>be months ago
>be shortly after chainlink ico
>finally over depression from missing btc boat
>decide to get back into crypto
>first visit to /b/ in about a year or more
>see lots of threads with pic related
>'what an ugly logo'
>decide it must be some scam shitcoin
>continue scrolling down catalog
>'holy shit, chainlink is everywhere'
>decide to check into it plus a dozen other alts
>none of the other alts strike me as particularly noteworthy or poised for greatness
>start reading about chainlink
>find whitepaper
>get to the third page
>mind is now completely blown
>my third eye watches galaxies born out of the cosmic empyreum coalesce and swirl through aeons in the course of a few heartbeats, my spirit rides along the fractal wave on a race to everywhere, my understanding expands to engulf the world as the ocean absorbs a raindrop
>higher reasoning illuminates chainlink with the same brilliant luminescence which my mind only twice before had immediately cast upon both bitcoin and ethereum upon my first encounter with each
>immediately and unironically go all in
>have held my 20,000 link ever since with the exception of one attempt at day trading which generated a few hundred more link at great risk during that crazy almost-flippenning

Holding LINK is literally as comfortable as holding a truly loving girlfriend.

>holding link is the most comfortable experience most neets here will ever experience

Honestly, ChainLINK is well and properly poised for a meteoric rise to market dominance, easily capturing the fifth position in cryptocurrency by numerous metrics including both price & volume, if not better.

GO
ALL
IN
ON
LINK
RIGHT
NOW

>thank us later by commissioning frog-themed statuary commemorating all of us and our meme war against the goddamned globalists

(((They))) never wanted us to know about ChainLINK, but, now that we know, (((We))) will be moving on up.

A lot of people on here would have been millionaires if they stuck with BTC and ETH all the way through. A lot of people here who have thousands of LINK will sell when it's 10$ they wont be able to resist.

Absolutely bro. I recommend to check out Robert Wilson and Antero Alli if you haven't already. Link fits into the reality these guys foresaw. It's a wonderful time-line to be present in

When is the mainnet release?

Psychedelic burnout nutjob whose insane ramblings begin to make more sense as technology improves

okay thanks

Do fellow linkmarines listen to Terrence McKenna and Alan watts?

Stinky Linky meme coin, it's no where as good as other coins. No matter how much you shill it.

I've seen a few of his things, but I've made my own revelations with 1000+ ug lsd trips

I just deposited most of my measly paycheck to buy some ETH and I'm gonna trade it for Link. Hopefully pick up 2.5k linkies tomorrow, you're part of the reason why I have faith. Keep it up!

ChainLink is a form of yoga in it's connective nature. My intuition tells me this thing has applications in quantum physics

> Currently dating a girl
> Chadding it up on the side
> "I can't do a relationship right know"

Hold 300k Link.

Transcendent

Checked and approved

MANIAC

fuck you retard niggers I hope you lose all your money

No need to be upset, my friend

can you explain why

I honestly want to know why you think link is anything more than a meme

letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/on-the-singularity-part-1-decentralized-autonomy-and-terence-mckennas-timewave-zero

Hard to find any good reads to be honest. I’ve sat and watched hours upon hours of his lectures on youtube while stoned though. Even while sober it is life altering and his prophecies have become reality. He was discussing memes in the 60s.

I did so in my OP

Go read the whitepaper

The memetic force that ChainLink draws in has to be reconed with. Nothing else matters bht this. It's why BTC made it to the top, it's why ETH made it to the top and it is also why EOS will never be there. But ChainLink will. ChainLink is already at the top 10, top 5. We've just yet to witness that. Same as every movie already has an ending but you don't know till you see it. Or someone spoils you the ending and you then know. I'm spoiling the ending for ChainLink to you. $147 EOY.

thanks user, may LINK makes you rich

there are too many white papers to read I see it has something to do with combining different systems
It's not a bad idea but is it really practical

PRAISE

>started dating a girl
>so far seems to be a pretty solid chick, really cute
>embraces my obsession with shit like blockchain super supportive with anything I want to do
>looks like she's gonna make it

this is why you wont make it user, read the whitepaper or fuck off you faggot

Look m8 none of us have all the answers but if you have no fucking clue what the white paper is about why are you even posting?

keep that obsession and she will stay user

I already am riding the early adopter bitcoin meme and don't need to do much else

there are too many memes especially when you need to rely on a broken eth chain that can't scale

I have read it. I actually used it as a reference for the final essay in one of my writing classes.

I have read it, and I've been following LINK since it was 0.07$ in September/October.
But if LINK was truly the savior, it would be valued so much more, and the peak was only $1. Also, there was SIBOS conference, which was followed with a 50% drop in price in under 1 hour. I haven't seen the footage, but it had to be something awful.
It looks very much like another speculative shitcoin. My heart has hope in Segey, but my brain tells me that ChainLink won't succeed.

I remember 2016 ETH threads with anons saying they'll never make it with their pathetic 50k eth stack
the reality is that yes, not many LINK holders here will make it. because they'll sell their position too soon

>and the peak was only $1
>Segey

Wrong

The token doesn't have to be erc20, it could literally be anything else, and it wouldn't matter.

She doesn't understand it and really hasn't done the research herself but doesn't let her not knowing about it get in the way of trusting me to handle my shit like I always have.

I know that crypto and blockchain innovation is a golden ticket man I'm keeping the obsession, trust me.

>too many whitepapers to read
What the fuck are you wasting your time on, user? Geez, if you just take the time required to finish a SINGLE chapter in that paperback novel you're reading...

>oh, shit, he's probably not even reading any books
>he probably hasn't read a single novel since breezing through "a catcher in the rye" for that high school paper

...user, listen -- and this goes for *everyone* who *ever* asks about ChainLINK:

>

oh there's a whole story behind it? the website looks weird, like those late 2000's conspiracy sites

...in fact, here's a handy reference image to post as a reply to all questions about chainlink asked by brainlets who have not yet read the whitepaper.

idk it just seems like an unnecessary middleman I'll keep an eye out for developments and research more
I don't see why a damn token has any value in connecting things

LINK hate makes my peter hard

>I haven't seen the footage, but it had to be something awful.
It wasn't awful. Sergey is a great speaker. Doesn't stutter, talks technicalities, not buzzwords. The reason the price dropped was because he not even once namedropped ChainLink and didn't announce partnerships, which is what people were expecting.

Watch this video. It's short
youtube.com/watch?v=DrlL5v78FtA

How much was it, then? $1.30something for like a week?

I'm on page 5 and it looks like the biggest load of bullshit I've ever read

Lol

Good dude, buy möbius. /biz has moved on from LINK anyway

Furthermore, I want to add that your approach of "I won't buy it because it's cheap" is beyond retarded. This is what a norman would do. The point is to buy in before it explodes and Brad from across the street hears of it.

It's like the third time I read the exactly same words in a link thread.
Don't listen to this fucking pajeet.

The WingMakers are us from the future and the Ancient Arrow site where all the paintings were found underground is a time capsule put there by them in the 8-9th century.

Look up the Labrynth group and the ACIO

Bonus points for Al Bielek visiting 2749 and his descriptions of the WingMakers

In 2749 society is run by a crystalline AI computer network built and programmed by the WingMakers. It has a reputation system and a credit system built in.

Sounds like an incredibly advanced version of a blockchain infrastructure

you all are getting scammed
you don't need a limited token to provide this service

10 dollars would make me a millionaire. I wish.

That's the reason why you're going to cash out at that point.

Ok if you don’t bother reading the white paper to the most shilled coin on Veeky Forums then don’t invest in it. Mobius has a white paper for you with promises of moon missions.

when?

Where can I buy link? And should I be waiting for a dip? Going to throw my profits into it asap but I need to know how to do it first lol

if and that's a big IF chainlink devs were granted the opportunity to link together different functions they're not going to give a fuck about returns for fags who bough this coin
there's no reason or even thought process to push big time customers to buy a limited token that neets bought early thinking they'll become rich

The emergence of the esoteric memeticism and flowing spiritual energies further solidifies LINK’s place in the higher dimensions of coin market cap.

Kek’s will be done. Memetic energy is truly leads to this transcendental object with LINK being the ontological medium. $1000 EOY.

>there are people on this board who didn't read the whitepaper in september
wew