Who's ready to buy some cheap coin...

Who's ready to buy some cheap coin? The autistic turbo sperg largest hodler of the coin just said this morning he is dumping his 900+ mill bags on everyone in the turd market and not looking back.

Here is your chance to buy into the meme, or get out before it goes below 1 satoshi.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TRTL/comments/7p45t9/i_am_rocksteady_from_turtlecoin_project_ask_me/
blockzero.show/7ffca55a
faucet.trtl.me/
gigatank3000.com/turtle-trouble/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better sell now if you can. Low liquidity will cause turtle coin to drop faster than anything else in the market.

no

B3coin and u lambo later...

Oh shit, it's for real! This mkid guy is crying like a little girl. +1 for the trtl devs for being bigger cucks than the litcoin guy.

TurtleCoin link rundown for potential newturtlecoiners:

>TurtleCoin's homepage
turtlecoin.lol

>TurtleCoin community on discord
bpjrRZg

>TurtleCoin subreddit
reddit.com/r/TRTL/comments/7p45t9/i_am_rocksteady_from_turtlecoin_project_ask_me/

>Listen to the founder being interviewed (leave 5 stars on the blockzero itunes page, pls)
blockzero.show/7ffca55a

>Get Shells (TurtleCoins) for free
faucet.trtl.me/

>Where to buy TRTL for BTC
tradeogre.com

tradesatoshi.com

>Play Turtle Trouble
gigatank3000.com/turtle-trouble/

Anything else to add?

>Tip me, please
TRTLuygqzHPdc7LyhiuUgsTM62dM3firC8URopiySkcLUVZUNqtMkUJMUJqMS1eeymUq7Sd45R3aBZPjVLvohhSTJtQsoCzEesm

Finally a pic that has the TurtleCoin logo properly pasted into.

Yeah, no way am I holding this garbage. Glad I sold off the 4000 coins I wasted a week mining when I could. Clearly this was a setup by the same guy that made garlic coin on reddit.com

Price just dumped to 3 sats. Better get out while you can

The Dev just warned the guy about putting all of his money into trtl and he read between lines that didn't exist and sperged out as usual

Thanks man, just bought 6 gorillion.

Oh shit, the turtecoin whale guy just deleted all his posts on the discord and the lead dev is kicking everyone out of chat.

EXIT SCAM! SELL NOW!

Trade Satoshi shut down the turtle coin wallet to stop the crash. They're in on this too. Better dump while you can boys.

there is not even enough bitcoin for him to sell, this will trade for DOGE soon dont fall for this scam

yes, we are in your chat. It is amusing to watch you all freak out as the price heads to zero

Shilling this on Veeky Forums was one of the worst ideas. The most weakest hands post here.

are you retarded??? that guy bought millions at 20sat... what do you think hes doing... you think hes interested in loosing his money??? you stupid fucks are the reason i can buy more for less money... fucking monkeys...

he mined before. he can breakeven at 2sats because he mined 300 million early. It sells it before it trades for DOGE because its now on tradesatoshi

any guesses what kind of response he got?

2 sats and dropping. Get out now!

the devs said to only buy it for the price in which mining is profitable which is 1 sats.

Dev warned him not to go too deep into one investment and he flipped out saying the dev was telling him not to invest

More like get in now! Set to 1 sat

BUY BUY BUY

lol, the spergs. how to kill your coin 101

Honestly it's better for the coin in the long run that his 800 million gets redistributed, even if it dumps the price for a while.

FUD so he can buy more at 2 sat

trade satoshi is kill. Better dump on trade ogre

>Good goyim!! Buy high sell low, thats my uncle shlomo always said! hehehe

I will never understand people who get an insatiable urge to sell as soon as the coin hits ATL. Funnily enough its the exact same people who buy at ATM

>X coin just dropped 99%, you better sell or else while you still can!!!

>X coin is up 1000000000000%, you better buy now so you can ride this moon mission!!!

its people like these that make me money

fucked that up,

>Good goyim!! Buy high sell low, thats WHAT* my uncle shlomo always said! hehehe

I will never understand people who get an insatiable urge to sell as soon as the coin hits ATL. Funnily enough its the exact same people who buy at ATH*