Does Veeky Forums prefer this wojack over the old one?

Does Veeky Forums prefer this wojack over the old one?

no

no

yes

no

Yea

Check em

No

The anti nujaks are the most vocal. Most like this addition, it was made by a legit 4channer.

Most like the addition?
Nah I think maybe 30/70 like/hate.

Its lame as fuck.

yes

As I have always said, trading requires confidence and 'alphaness' which the previous wojak sorely lacked. This nujack is oozing in confidence and chadness, fitting for traders on Veeky Forums.

we love chadjak

That version is a superior version of nujak and wojak has found his new abuser. I'll see the interaction of these two figures.

cute eyes is superior

we use it ironically

I love the artstyle on that one.

Yes but only because it makes redditors upset.

no

Pink Wojak is so far from the original already so might as well. That said looking like he does Nujak could get mistaken for some anime character.

no
kys

Then you don't need Wojak, just post chads

I like the one where nujack wipes off his bloody nose and says ' you call that a dip?'

No

No, it's fucking cancer and everyone who post it should die in a fire. Thank God for image filters.

No it's shit.
KYS.

No its too polished, only good use case is to trigger anons

>image filters
How do you do that?
I can't stand the normies that have flocked to this board in the last months.

same

KYS reddit I hope you get cancer and die fucking normie scum GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOARD
OUT FUCKING GET OUT
OUT
OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I like it and use ironically

Love it because it makes autists sperg out

Yes

Exactly. Poorly drawn wojak is overused cancer and belongs on reddit. Chadjak will make us rich even in bear markets

Look at this retarded meme, completely unlikeable. Wojack is empathy evoking this new meme looks like his mother used to make him lick her ass when he was a child.

>brainlet nujaks
It's evolving.

Yes! It's a lot cleaner and more streamlined.

That pic is fucking stupid, why is he holding the phone against his left ear with his right hand?

STOP POSTING NUJAK
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nujak all the way

The future is now, old man

How do we subvert the new nu-wojacks by making memes where he licks his mothers ass as a child explaining the pain in his face?

Of course not. What ever fuck face did this doesn't understand and belong in Veeky Forums. This is exactly the antithesis of what to do on Veeky Forums. You make new offensive memes and let the people decide on what they want, you don't fuck up an old meme just for the hell of it.

>wojak mask on nujak
Insulting.

I fucking love the new wojak. Way better than the old one.

Understanding chadjak physics is beyond you

Honestly, this is an abomination.
Unironically stop this right now!

fuck no

just giving you the best of both worlds

>says the tripfag