Collapse still imminent

doesn't it bother Veeky Forums that we're sub-$400 bil and this shit still hasn't collapsed?

USDT is the highest volume trading alt right now and it's completely unsound

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lh_FNgZfUDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When is the new hearing on tether again?

>tether FUD
yawn

Upbit already confirmed that it WOULD recover all losses from USDT users, IF something would happen.

Other exchanges will follow and nevertheless bitfinex is solvent anyway.

>a-anyday n-now tether w-will collapse
Reminder than Bitfinexed sold all his coins at $1000 and spent months emailing Bitfinex trying to get them to reverse the transaction.

This is who you're taking advice from.

They would just file bankruptcy.

reminder that instead of doing audit bitfinex hired paid shills to smear it opponents
this is who defending bitfinex and tether in every thread

>i k-know you are b-but what am i?

This is the reason I know we are not at the bottom yet.

no, its sound. its just retards like you who are mentally unsound

this is the reason I know we are at the bottom

Why? The whole tether bullshit needs to be addressed to remove this uncertainty. It just needs to be addressed either positive or negative. But I think things will just trade sideways until this is handled. Also, I know there was a generally positive tone from US regulators, but until this framework comes out, we still have a possibility to be blind sided by these Jews.

>uncertainty needs to be REMOVED NOW OR ELSE
Fuck off, we don't need you, bitcoin is profitable because of uncertainty. It's antifragile.

Hey nigger, I am after huge gains long term. I'm not trying to daytrade daily volatility.

CFTC both shilled crypto and subpoenaed tether, connect the dots brainlet

this

op youre a fucking brainlet

Look anons, I’m not an expert, it’s only common sense, I’d rather theter scandal collapse in this last bear run we had, BTC would have gone to 2K, and from there the real bull will start.
Now the market it’s recovering but that theter problem needs to pop still.

Anons may want to give this a listen.
The Anatomy Of A Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=lh_FNgZfUDY

>11:09:14:30: Vectors with the construction of the mainstream Holocaust narrative.
lol discarded

Lol they're printing Euro now, too much heat over the Dollar.

The guy is a Jew who thinks the holo cost is a scam, says at some point during that duration if the goys new all the lies during world war two there would be riots.

Ad hominid away goyim. It isn't an argument.

they still printed tether even after the subpoena if you had a brain you'd know thats a sign they're legit take 5 mins to think why

I don't care, his video is long and autistic and borderline rambling. Also, zero proof for his claims. Not worth watching.

>they still printed tether even after the subpoena if you had a brain you'd know thats a sign they're legit take 5 mins to think why
yeah right
just like bitconnect kept accepting money after cease and desist

Not even remotely the same, are you high?

Don't give a fuck if you watch it.
To other low time preference non nig anons out there worth the 45 minutes. Draw own conclusions.

Now I know you're shilling your own video. kys

>Not even remotely the same, are you high?
my point is, scammers keep scamming right until the very end
if its not backed, the amount of printed tethers wouldn't change the outcome - they risk nothing by printing more

t. /Ic/art fag trying to make quick shekels from crypto so I can dedicated life to making art great again. "Shilling" this as a warning and to get non brainlets to share opioion of vid.

Posting oc art

Why on earth should I be worried about USDT? It's not like I'm holding it lmao let it die

Also, no audit. Also, tether founder said auditor quit because of FUD. Also, tether founder is alleged pedo with history of fraud.

Still, this could last months longer.

Nice fivehead