Does anyone here even know what chainlink really does? Give me a breakdown as to why it's going to moon...

Does anyone here even know what chainlink really does? Give me a breakdown as to why it's going to moon? I get bits and pieces from different posters but never the whole story.

What IS the whole story to chainlink that will make it moon? How is it not different from other coins you pump and dump. I saw someone say that chainlink is not a coin/token that you would want to sell on an exchange because of something-something.

WTF IS CHAINLINK? I have thousands of these things and idk what this shit is, I just like the memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sp95uHbZ89o
youtube.com/watch?v=RV9O784xxRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It solved Sergey's big mac problem.

didn't read. Is it worth it to watch this show now or wait for it to finish airing?

youtube.com/watch?v=sp95uHbZ89o

After reading sergeys college paper where he explained how easy it is to make people believe in something, I sold all my links. Its clear what hes doing.

You are the reason for this crash you fucking retard. All of this information is readily available and easily accessible to you but you’re too stupid. you just have to not be a fucking retard and research things yourself.

Yes, if you're into cuckqueaning.

So far it's not good, but I watch it anyway cause I'm curious about what direction it will go. It's cliche and overly produced. The music and animation is great but the actual story does not do it justice.

So far, it's the next guilty crown.
It's like if you gave a shit-tier sekai anime a 10 million dollar budget. It'd look nice but it's still bad.

Sauce? I need to unleash my meat.

two words: CALIFORNIA CHEESEBURGER

the fuck is that art

It's a pyramid contract, Sergey gets paid 1/3rd of the contract everytime someone buys or sells, oldfags got in soon but they can't make a profit until there's more money in the contract than they put in, that's why they encourage the rank system. That's why they tell you to hold until 2025 and sell for $1000, they need new suckers.

I drawn that, I been drawing for 1 month

Goddamn why is cuckqueaning so hot

How can I turn my GF into a cuckqueen?

It's a piece of shit that people use to distract you from the legitimately good projects that are posted on Veeky Forums. If you read the whitepaper, you'll see that they use Intel SGX for the computations performed by the oracle service. SGX has a number of high profile unpatched security vulnerabilities that make it totally unsuitable for use in oracles, which require supreme data integrity. People ask about this in the slack and Rory and t.hodges just deflect, claim it isn't an issue, or say that there are better options, but of course they refuse to talk about them. This is just one of many huge problems with the project. You can search them out for yourself, but believe me, it is a waste of your time.

LOOMIS

MOBIUS

MOBIUS

MOBIUS

MOBIUS

>How is it not different from other coins you pump and dump
You'll never make it

Damn, selling my LINK for more PRL then.

youtube.com/watch?v=RV9O784xxRg

It transfers money from anons to McDonalds via a smartMac contract held by Sergey

Basically Link is a way for Sergey to raise money for Bic Macs. What we know is he holds 350 million tokens privately and is using them for his meals each day, at the current valuation he has to cash out several links just for one big mac. Sergey wants these to last a lifetime so it's in his interest that the Link token raise in value to at least, but hopefully over the cost of a large big mac meal so that he can live on 3 or less Link tokens a day for the rest of his life. The higher valuated Link is, the less Link sergey cashes out, which means the more Link is permanently locked away forever when he dies of diabetes or heart failure in a few years time.

Sergey has promised to do all he can do to get partnerships and connections to keep the Link price up and raise it to be on parity with a big mac. Think of Tether, but for Big Macs, one link, one big mac, that's his goal, his ideal. But Jason Parser wont let Sergey meet the McDonalds CEO for a smart contract since he secretly shadow forked the Chainlink project without Sergey's knowledge and tethered the shadow fork to the price of McDonalds parsley herbs used in the seasoning. And McDonalds CEO wont partner with Smartcontracts.com twice. So Sergey had to go to SWIFT to help him reach Big Mac Price. Basically it's a good idea to go all in on Link since we know Sergey is one hungry cunt and will not stop until he gets his big mac tether, he's not known as money belly for no reason. So the potential for gains is huge.

So basically, if Link is cheaper than the price of a big mac, BUY BUY BUY. Money belly wont stop until he gets his BMT token (Big Mac Tether).

It generates Lambos

wow. this is the best explanation i heard so far.
>It's like if you gave a shit-tier sekai anime a 10 million dollar budget. It'd look nice but it's still bad.
KEK

It's a json parser.

S-sauce please ?