Litecoin

Just bought 200 LTC at $150/coin using my life savings. Am I going to be rich, biz?

No, it's been dead for a month now

Idk lol

congratulations you just signed up to be continually disappointed by an autist who spews FUD after any encouraging news.

Probably, as long as you don't panic. It's very fucking ballsy to do what you did, so kudos. You have to hodl like a motherfucker and do whatever you can to get by meanwhile. Don't let these Biz trannies mess with your mind tho.

honestly hope this is a larp. i've already done my time with this shitcoin. lookin out for you user. try something, anything else. fuck charlie.

just remember charlie lee sold ALL of his LTC...

wtf - why litecoin?

That's like the worst choice.

To a nocoiner like myself litecoin sounds like discount Bitcoin.

it gets all the downside and none of the upside of btc. it's beyond fucking irritating to hold this shit.

much better and safer to go ALL-IN on ETH instead of LTC

i second this but wait till after this pump fizzles out and btc is trading sub 7.5k

litepay is coming. could be good

Litecoin is faster and has less fees, and people actually accept it as payment for goods and services. Could do worse, though I would recommend ETH or XMR over it if you're looking for a good long term hold

You actually bought it high gj
Now all you need is to sell it low.
In sats ofc

The hero worship surrounding Lee truly is baffling. LTC was having a great run until he decided to dump all of his coins and post about it on Twitter. Then he decides to tell people to expect a massive crash immediately after he dumped his coins.

... and people still line up to defend the man like he's some kind of saint

unironically i admired this guy for being the only honest leader among snakeoil salesmen (justin sun types) until i realized he is just too autistic to understand the implications of his stupid fucking FUD tweets.

bought in around $60, watched it hit ATH and didn't sell because I thought this fucker would figure out how to manage his following. boy was i wrong. sold at $140 on the way down, not looking back.

Yes, LTC is definitely hitting at least 10k this year. Stores are adopting litepay like crazy

He may be a good guy behind the scenes, but he needs to get off of Twitter if he just can't stop himself from spreading FUD about his own coin

no

Don't listen to these retarted ppl. Litecoin is a very solid choise! I've got like 40% of my portfolio there(I use ltc as store of value) and I've made massive gains in crypto.

I want him to spread as much FUD as possible so you fucks fall for it and don't buy any

Don't listen to these faggots OP, just dump before the LCC fork.

Your dubs confirm the need to tie a noose very soon. Sorry

Put it in BLZ and you will be

>life savings is $30,000.
You have to be 18 to post on 4 chan.

>Lee spreads FUD
>People "fall for it and don't buy any"
>Price stagnates and/or drops because no one is buying and there is little or no interest

???

According to this guy , most likely yes.

You did good! Litecoin has litepay coming out soon then you will be able to spend your litecoin everywhere. This is a long term hodl for sure since a lot of people see litecoin as a silver to bitcoin. I fucked up and bought a little bit of litecoin at 300, poorfag so i didnt get much, but you could have done worse. It will be worth wayy more someday.