The guy that made 150k with ethereum and now lost a fuckton of it putting it all in sumo and omisego brings you: Veeky...

The guy that made 150k with ethereum and now lost a fuckton of it putting it all in sumo and omisego brings you: Veeky Forums motivational thread

It's not the end lads, just gotta be patient for a few years. Meanwhile, let's envision our dream place so we drive passion and ambition from it.

Bonus Quest: Keep it reasonable. No 500mil mansions or Rothschild estates.

Fuck off loser

Veeky Forums really needs to become like /vip/
No thread making function for non Veeky Forums pass holders

I am a humble man I ll just make an appartment on the upper floor of our family house, and buy 20k car everything else is going to be reinvested, I can already do all this but I ll wait abit longer to grow my portofolio

what in gods cock... I'm probably one of 2 people on all of Veeky Forums who have a pass. Get aids and die of a necrotic scrotum you shit-eating syphillic retard.

also, return to reddit op.

I heard kitchens are great in that complex housing

don't lie
we are not going to make it

And don't forget the swimming pool and football field.

"God" is a jewish scam.

Showers were amongst the most spacious in the region I've heard.

Unironicaly my room (minus the furniture)

yes

I just want a normal house with a couple acres of land somewhere like pic related.

>nice wife
>few kids
>fishing
>hunting
>close to nature

>laptop
>cold glass of coke cola
>cold bottle of water
>cigarette
>fresh food

hell yeah. food is the one thing you can hardly max out on. imagine eating prime steak and fresh salad whenever you like. top quality sushi delivered whenever you liked. my god, a monthly 2k$ food budget would seem infinitely more valuable to me than an expensive supercar.

that would be the life. not to forget doggo and a garden with some chickens though.

oye vey, so many lampshades!

kys fucking autist

this good thread
now go and watch anime while ur momma cleans ur room