Am I scaming her?

I'm trying to buy a PS4 pro off some girl in my class, she only wants 200 for it but it's worth at least 400 and I plan to try and sell it for $300-350 to someone else, am I scamming her or is she just retarded and I'm shrewd?

I'm pissed because I bought mine for 420 this summer. Buy it and stop questioning a good deal

shes shrewd and youre retarded because it is probably defective or something is wrong with it and she isnt telling you.

Are they a fun console? I haven't had one in a long time and now that Monster Hunter world cam out I'm getting nostalgic and want to play it.

why do you care just buy the damn thing you fucking retard

I really doubt that, she is VERY stupid and couldn't lie her way out of a paper bag plus I know where she works and loves because she gave me the addresses to come and pick up the PS4 so i's be able to go get my money back.

Maybe she wants to fuck you

I am just going to borrow it to play God of War 4 and Last of us 2.
Then return it.
Vidya is a waist of time

I care because I kind of feel bad because shes so dumb but I like getting good deals on shit.

She has a boyfriend but she told me he's a bit of a pussy so that could be a possibility, but I'm not that interested.

I agree that it can be a huge time sink, but it's still fun as long as you don't turn into some /v/ level sperg and hope the economy collapses so you can but cheap graphics cards.

Some girls are stupid. They have no clue what value something has and need just money. They couldt care less id she sells it for 200 or 400. She will take 400, but she will also tale 200 and still be happy about it

maybe, I guess since I care about money and am pretty shrewd that mindset is just foreign to me.

how is it worth 300-350 if she wants 200?? if she wants 200, its worth 200

It's good for gravity rush 2 and bloodborne

Offer her 150 because it's used and electronics degrade very fast

That's what the guy I know is willing to pay for it, so that's what it's worth.

maybe theres something wrong with it

or maybe she just really needs to buy extra makeup and lipstick

I'll have to check those out, and yeah that's a good point I'll bring it up when I bring the cash.

It’s used, so.. there you go.

>or maybe she just really needs to buy extra makeup and lipstick
Yeah this seems more likely, she also wants to but a car asap to "take a trip" I believe

I don't know I mean it's only like a month old though, she's just REALLY dumb, she wouldn't even think of pulling a fast one because she knows i'm smarter than her.

She’s a tard but 9/10 deals like that have a hidden drawback. Had it happen to me multiple times. Hope you’re handy, most people are too stupid to realize things like a dusty fan doesn’t mean the whole machine is toast.
This
Just watch her demeanor. I.e. does she want it gone asap and does she fast talk when you meet her. Also how happy does she seem when you make the exchange. All indicators. People get this unmistakable shit-eating grin when they sell junk

>People get this unmistakable shit-eating grin when they sell junk
Damn you're right about that, been to enough garage sales to notice it. I'll be watching her VERY closely throughout, might even make her plug it in to test it for me.

so you have a woman saying its worth 200 and a guy saying its worth 300-350 and of course you mysognistic sexist asshole ignores what she says and believes that what the guy says is the real worth.

Shadow of the Colossus remake

I mean, you should be doing that anyway wtf. You wanna buy a console without testing to see if it works lmfao

Fuck yes, this women is RETARDED, she doesn't know to from too, not shit I don't care about her economic opinions.

Of course I was going to test it, but I was the one was going to but now just to make sure she isn't selling me a broken one I'll make her test it so she can't blame me if it breaks.

Fuck her get the psp free and sell it 1000% return of investment

Heard nothing but good things, on my list for sure.

Haha, maybe I will, but I don't know cucking seems pretty fucked up, plus she is a cutter, I don't want to stick it in crazy.

No, you've simply become a middleman in a trade. You're linking a buyer and a seller and pocketing a fee for your service.

Seriously, you're on Veeky Forums and you don't know how trade works?

Feigning lack of knowledge is how grils seek male favour. She quite literally wants your knob so this is your moment to go full chad

t. Gril

Do I need to say it? Also thanks, I'll remember that.

I think is a test, dont scam her for 100, show her that you are full trustworthy chad. In the eye-to-eye transaction tell her, girl, i dont want to scam you, this is worth at least 250, also see my pects oh yeah
But something like that. girls likes chad´s trust.

you seem dumb. I bet she'll take you for your $200 without a problem.

Whatever, if I'm dumb than she ridding the short bus to school.

That's how you make money, buy low sell high retard. That's not immoral, do it and stop being a cuck soyboy.

>buy low sell high retard
I'm on Veeky Forums though, how does that apply?

I posted my reply in the wrong thread

Very nice user, yeah young grills really aren't the smartest people when it comes to selling shit kek

she is probably scamming you

Maybe but I'll remain optimistic.