Sweeties

mmmm....why are you so racist?

/r/Cryptocurrency wants to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/jan/31/hunky-tory-attractive-people-more-likely-to-be-rightwing-study-finds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

like anyone gives a fuck about a 50 year old leddit users opinion

fuck leddit jews

God fucking dammit why is reddit here.
Also OP don't fucking post that shit here why are you still going to reddit? Fucking kill yourself nigger.

Simple, it’s because you’re a faggot OP

Because for ugly people white supremacy is the only thing they live for. It makes them feel better about their existence

>>>>>Reddit

Stay in reddit fag

Reddit fags go back. We dont take too kindly yer type around here

Can we have a permanent gore thread stickied at the top of biz to keep normies away

>People on reddit complain about /pol/
wow, I'm shocked.

>i didn't realize people spoke like that
Day of the rope when

what a bunch of faggots
Back to your shithole.

i spit on pajeet reddit

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK JEWS FUCK FAGS FUCK ALL NON-WHITES EXCEPT ASIAN QTS

Really toxic environment here. Even reading the amount of suggested posts at people killing themselves or being told to do really terrible trades. It’s almost like it genuinely is a bunch of Joker’s, people trying to fit in but not sure why, people who have chosen they have nowhere else to be but here, some really fucked up people (traumatized, hurt, won’t face their pains and let it exacerbate and then into super aggressive shit).

It’s filled with insensitive people who have no idea what a relationship beyond “SHUT UP MOM IM BUSY” is like. People who are sad and hurt and so make more people sad and hurt because it’s familiar. It feels safe. It feels comfortable.

Honestly Anonymous person, get the fuck out of here.

Decide this: do you want to invest? Learn about the tech and go from there.

Do you want to make quick money? I assure you it’ll be mostly atrocious advices here.

Break a leg user.

Why are redditors such cucks?

mmmm...why is OP such a flaming faggot?

t. The ones that know already

I mean they make a good point, maybe we should try a bit harder to be a little more welcoming to a wider audience

>plebbitors can't into irony/satire/shitposting/filtering outsiders
that's why they're plebbitors, I guess

I nearly puked when I had to make an account there to shill my solution but what must be done...

Because reality is racist. Stop kidding yourself, equality is a a retarded meme for brainlets who say they fucking love science and believe in evolution except when it applies to humans who are magically all exactly the same except skin color. Oh and dark people being always morally superior.

>EXCEPT ASIAN QTS
I've got a gas chamber just for you.

reddit is 80% libtard pseudo SJW cucks

it's funny how /pol/ gets blamed. the reality is /pol/ doesn't even want to exist. it exists because it must right now.

based reddit spy

Huh? symphony? White people have always sucked at music and dance. It's true today and it was true then.

But they steal music from black people. Beethoven was black and painted white to try and trick you.

It's ridiculous to think that white apes came up with brilliant music in the past but are incapable of doing so now.

fuck off Reddit, cunts. go back to upvoting cat pics, supporting Bernie Sanders, and celebrating cuckoldry. fuckin fags

Indian here. Come to say fuck you Veeky Forums racist shit bad.

leddit users could learn a lot by embracing bizbros. at least here it's not a constant feedback loop circle jerk. also buy link

>Reddit
>stupid people acting smart
>Veeky Forums
>stupid people acting stupid

Half the posters in there are from CA.

POO

Why don't you street shitters just make your own damn image board. I know you can't write software to save your lives but you can literally just copy paste open source shit come on.

I'm not buying back in until Reddit leaves Veeky Forums. As long as people that naive and retarded are willing to come here I'll know that enthusiasm is still too high and prices still aren't at the floor.

asians are God's gift to white men

Why would they do that to themselves?
Deep down is it self loathing?
>also chekked

This. 80% of the kekistani beasts retarded enough to uploaded photos of their mangled faces to pol or its plebbit equivalent are fucking nauseating to look at

Low quality bait

>it’s mind blowing. I didn’t realise people spoke like that anymore.
Lmao, not in front of you maybe but 90% of the people I know are like that behind closed doors. Even my mums boomer mates secretly hate all immigrants. The soy ppl really are sheep.

Fuck off r/cryptoniggers, go invest in bitconnect like all the other dumbfuck minorities

What a fuckn hive-mind normie faggot pajeet street shitter.

>7429278
You fuck i hate you white peoples.
>>
Cos we Hindi are good for other things un like white

Please kind sir don't poo on the image board. Very much thank you sir

>doesn't post in fear of becoming one of them

It's true. I used to be a Hillary supporter. Posted in some random thread. Now, I'm 99% sure jews fucked us all up.

Lot's of people think it but are too scared to say it because of threats from the left.

Fuck off you to

I'm not joking. Black people literally invented every form of popular music of the last century, and that guy posts some bullshit about "symphonies"

Why did white musical innovation stop centuries ago? It's because just like whites stole Jazz, Rock, Blues, Coutnry, Hip Hip, they stole "Classical" as well, but winners write the history books.

White men are Jews gifts to Asian women.

Africa would be a global superpower if it wasn't for white people

Sir please I promise link is a good coin yes very developed

I un ironically donated 6k to the daily stormer with my crypto gains because they terrify faggots so well.

This.
It is only political correctness cult members that aren’t ‘racist’ while the rest of the world lives in reality. It’s just 90% of ppl think they are alone and are scared to speak out. You are not alone! Your neighbour and friends think the same way you do! It is a vocal minority of do gooders who’s cult replaced the Christians that trick you into hiding it. Fuck them.

Only smart one good here , tell link for me ?

Black people haven’t invented anything lol
Electronic music- whites
Rhymes- whites

All you niggers do is steal shit and claim it your own. You’re beyond pathetic and everyone is getting really sick of your shit.

>this is what liberals actually believe
That's why Zimbabwe and Haiti are doing so well right? You're an anti-science religious zealot, that is all.

Then why is white music so bad?

everyone knows they just shit everything up and don't even belong here in the first place. these people either think that poor whites don't exist, or that beaners are only suitable for unskilled labor like washing dishes/picking fruit

either way, it reveals the intense racism of the political left against all races except the subset of self-hating WASPs

Exactly.
Thread/
The left replaced the Christian morality police. Sheep gonna sheep and they lost religion and found a new cult.

WE

>Veeky Forums uncensored news
>reddit censored backpatting

gee i wonder what people prefer
also kys niggerfaggots from reddit

It’s not white music that’s bad
It’s your taste in music that sucks you literal brainlet

it's THE music

Then how come even white people dont want to listen to their shit?

Like, from Jazz to now. They only want to listen to black music or cheap shitty imitations of it.

Why aren't you all listening to your bagpipes and shit you fucking degenerate cave ape?

only the plebs like nigger music

For realz. Race realising ftw. Half of whites don’t deserve oxygen. It’s just neither do more than that % of other races. Asians are alright but they got fucked up empathy wise from centuries of warlords. Humans are individuals! But race matters to a degree. Always exceptions to any stereotype. It doesn’t mean the stereotype isn’t true.

yea superpower 2020 yea buy link pls thanks you

Info link pls bro ..

Then most of your race is plebs. Thanks for admitting it.

So do you listen to Yankee Doodle or what?

Quickest way to spot a redditor is when he says he doesn't like anime

wtf I love Cardi B now

>yo suck dis cunt
*cackles demonically*
>I wuz stripper, now I kang
*buys cheap, flashy jewellery*
>uh huh das rite witeboi
*releases music video with arab stereotypes and for some reason tigers*
>lemme hit dis blunt son
*twerks*

phillip glass is a fucking pleb

I hate niggit so fucking much

I don’t care what colour your skin is if you are cool but you are damn sure I’m not turning my back to a black or beaner when we are alone on a dark night. Whites with tattoos to.

Do you think (((top 40 radio))) is the only music that exists? By the way most black music is made by Jews.

I GUESS IT'S TIME TO PUT MORE STEAM INTO IT BOYS. REDDIT IS HERE AND READY TO BE OFFENDED.

>that one post whining about /pol/

Should've known it was reddit who whines about /pol/ every time someone says nigger.

normies

Name one jew that can play like Louis Armstrong, Miles Davis, John Coltrane, sing like Ella Fitzgerald, etc.

Name one person of any race who can.

Impossible.

Jews don't make music. Jews are dirty whites.

im not a redditor but at the same time im not even a fucking weeb, that shit rots your brain

>implying that Veeky Forums doesn't have 50+ year old posters
Get out newfag

Classic veddit

most of every race is plebs and retards, some disproportionately so.

>I just lurk

That was me 8 years ago. You either leave this place early on or stay forever.

that is a horrifying image

this.
Whites obsessed with race are like nips obsessed with blood type. Once you accomplish something yourself to be proud of, taking pride in a superficial genetic trait, or the accomplishment of others. Attractive people can have no accomplishments to take pride in either, but they can take pride in being attractive at least so dont have to go down all the way to race. Stacy can at least take pride in her diet, exercise and makeup skills.

Anime made me politer and more traditional. I used to curse all the time, used to smoke cigarettes, used to hang with trashy people. But being isolated with only anime and Veeky Forums cured me

Why are you going bananas on music?

> t. leddit user

Intelligent people are generally pretty racist, because all racism really is, is recognizing patterns and confronting the truths presented therein. Racism correlates perfectly with ones understanding of the objective world.

>theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/jan/31/hunky-tory-attractive-people-more-likely-to-be-rightwing-study-finds
Conservative people are generally more attractive, and nothing gets a woman wetter than a TradCon white man who doesn't put up with her shit.

Those are LARPers who recognize the alphaness of true TradCon white men and seek to emulate it without any of the risk involved, so they post "le based black man eksdee" garbage on /r/the_donald and wear stupid shirts like that.

Its to keep you away. Seems to be working
No one cares about muh reputation, muh votes. So you get posts that don’t hold back.

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

>once you accomplish something to be proud of, taking pride in
***you STOP taking pride in

Probably that faggot that was in here crying about somebody saying nigger earlier

>Veeky Forums is where smart people go to act stupid
hehehe das rite manes, i was only pretending, I didn't lose 50grand ehhee, just a prank brahs

The best proof of this is Michael Jackson.
His music deteriorated the whiter he became.

>for fear of becoming one of them
never gonna make it

People can't even handle the mere utterance of the word nigger without wincing and wriggling uncomfortably. Yet we are the ones who act like children, amazing. People were saying nigger and referring to each other as faggots well before /pol/ even existed as a board.