“People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer.”

― Andrew Smith

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/live/allmarketssummit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#Metoo

Most people on Veeky Forums are complete retards

----Confucius

I really don't understand why it's not trying a flippening yet. All the fundamentals are there.

Time. A lot of people are truly stupid (even those invested in crypto) and don't understand XRP yet.

ITT bagholders deluding themselves

all hail king ripple!!

I understand ripple that's why i didn't invest in it.

we're done here

this.
xrp shilling goes on.

hate it or not, think that interledger is a good use case for the token or not, noone sees it as a good investment anymore.

In at 19 cents, sold around the top, bought back in - lmao at salty bizlets chasing pump and dump pajeet scams all day

I'll wait for xlm rising. I don't hold it also but I think you'll rekt when it happens.

>hurrr durrrr ripple can’t be worth $x because it would have a trillion dollar market cap
Lol, when crypto has a 20 trillion dollar market cap by 2020, you’ll all wish you had ripple

all hail the king.

XRP THE STANDARD

Its attempting a breakaway from BTc right now with mixed results

It's about tricking new people that it could be 10000 USD one day

It’s been sideways for over 24hrs and it seems like that is promising

finance.yahoo.com/live/allmarketssummit

TEACH YOURSELF. QUICK

It could be. Unless faster coins gain more capital for their projects, which is unlikely. If we are going to see $20 trillion by 2020, I’m thinking by 2035, we’ll have a $1 quadrillion crypto market cap.

This is true. People who hate on Ripple are the same people who bought Bitcoin at $20k

Whereas people who bought XRP did so over a year ago, gained a huge profit, and exited all crypto markets at the start of the year because they saw the crash coming.

Yeah, this is a great famous quote