UNDER 8K

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>its literally nothing
stop looking at the 1min chart retard.

>Stop looking at 1 min chart
hahahahahhahahahha. I can't
Why did nobody told me that this shit is so addictive

where do you see under 8k?

seriously tho, if you zoomed out and look at the 1hr chart, you'll see we're on a sexy uptrend.

if youl look at the daily chart youl see youre fucked

Do you think it'll just go up by $1 every minute until it's at $100,000/coin? Like, what the fuck, man. Of course it goes up and down, but we're on an upward trend, zoom the fuck out.

If you looked at the weekly and monthly chart, you'd see he's actually double fucked.

>zoom out
>upward trend

user I...

>1h chart
>uptrend

When are you fags going to realize that you missed your chance to get rich quick. Most reputable crypto will be no different than a low volatility stock once it hits normie markets.

Uh, wtf are you talking about? We’re still at 8100

Well sold 90%, keeping 0.01 btc 0.05 ltc and 0.025 eth. Back to vidya. If this shits ever hit 1 trillion so be it, if not, I don't care. Bye b/biz/ was a nice day with you. Wojak posting is dope

Looks like you keks got bamboosled

he's talking about this

You’ve posted that on multiple threads. Not even good b8 tbqh.

buy in now or cry later

Not like this ...

>bamboosled
with puns like this

you must

come from

reddit

Well, you guys pretty much invited them here by rejecting /pol/, reap what you sow.