Nano iOS Wallet Beta working

In this topic I prove to you the Nano (raiblocks) mobile wallet is working and transactions are zero fee and instant.

Send 0,0001 XRB (less than 0,01 USD) to this wallet and I will send it back to you:

xrb_3e3eouc1mxdrxy8u7h9uuybqg8woxuu8oqqibojwagmh65ii4zecisxq61wc

pic related

Ok buddy

Just sent 100k

if the transaction is free what is stopping me from infinitely spamming the network and bringing it to a halt?

I’ll send you a 100k

now try this in different points of globe

Don't you actually have to do proof of work yourself? Actually having to really stressing your own system by doing that?

You’re only going to make the network really slow for just yourself

You spamming doesn’t affect the rest of the network. It doesn’t work like Iota

This coin may or may not be the future, but you can count its tech will pave the way for something else

just one person did it until now

the "0" transaction was my mistake. Forgot to type the amount

don't be shy

you don't need to hodl every penny 24/7

>sending $100 to random people online

You're not very bright, are you?

do you even price?

0.0001 XRB is less than a penny

send 0.000001 XRB then

cool

who was it?

me. pretty neat. i wish they had a better designer though, the website and app could be tightened up a bit i feel like

yeah
it still needs to be polished
right now you have "receive", "send" and "show seed". Not many features
but the coin is solid, so it will be ok

Less than a penny now. You'll be kicking yourself in a couple of years

why dontcha try it

Wow shilling LINK really gets a level deeper each day, huh OP?

Can you DL app on iPhone ?

what do you mean

It's a piece of shit that people use to distract you from the legitimately good projects that are posted on Veeky Forums. If you read the whitepaper, you'll see that they use Intel SGX for the computations performed by the oracle service. SGX has a number of high profile unpatched security vulnerabilities that make it totally unsuitable for use in oracles, which require supreme data integrity. People ask about this in the slack and Rory and t.hodges just deflect, claim it isn't an issue, or say that there are better options, but of course they refuse to talk about them. This is just one of many huge problems with the project. You can search them out for yourself, but believe me, it is a waste of your time.

What do you mean? I am not selling my XRB.

Yes, but right now you need an invitation for the beta through testflight (pic related)

Been pretty much a nocoiner for four years, but this is cool. Actually posting about using a currency as currency, rather than mindless speculation. In the early days, we tried to spend bitcoin as fast as possible to get it into circulation quicker... oh the irony....

hah
I fell for the copypasta

so, thank you for participating

I'm leaving now. If you send XRB I will still send it back, but not immediately because it may take some time for me to check my cell phone