ONLY $200 TO INVEST

grocery store owner in Argentina. Am I gonna make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptomkt.com/es/argentina
uphold.com
bitinka.com
satoshitango.com/
argenbtc.com/
ripio.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All in on Manaos and Fulbito
Short Jorgito, go long on jorgelin

Get some FUN or SALT and maybe you can make some decent profit to invest

estoy igual que vos pero con $300

All in on chimichurri

estoy igual pero $660. Sé podemos hacerlo.

Argentina es blancaaa!!!

Argentina es blancaaaaaaa!!!!

why are you monkeys so fucking poor? feel bad for ppl born in south america and i say that with south american heritage

same but with $1000

this country is shit senpai, you need to go through 3 fees minimum to get into coinbase / binance / etc.

BTC is at 6k? Try to buy, the only website that lets you buy says it's 10k

Eres negro, es cierto. Probablemente American.

Localbitcoins my friend

We're poor but everything is cheap in comparison

Should buy a new espresso maker for the store then

wanna share some knowledge with you fellow argentinians, here is a list of sites where you can buy bitcoin/ether:

- cryptomkt.com/es/argentina eth
-uphold.com eth and btc
-bitinka.com eth, btc (I am using this site)
-satoshitango.com/ only btc
-argenbtc.com/ only btc
-ripio.com/ only btc

If poor, actively do airdrops: airdropalert.com

I recently received 250 poly ($200) by just signing up. Some aren't worth it, but it's free money.

i got in with $400, now I would have 300k if I wasn't hacked 4 times :)
just dont get emotional when looking numbers on a screen

Estoy igual pero con 30 000 no larpeo compre tron a menos de un centimo

And what was your initial investment?

>hacked 4 times
HOW

30.000 USD or ARS?

2000$ mi ath fue 50000$ y ayer cai a 18000$ hoy me mantengo estable en 30000$
Dollars boyo

Topkek

3 times exchanges (cryptorush, craptsy, mintpal)
one time online wallet (blockchain.info)

All in on FALK

200 dollars is literally all I can invest. I am thinking of selling my wife's bicycle. I do not sell
I do not sell Manaos, only Cabalgata.

alguien sabe como es el tema con los impuestos en argentina?

Jaja números muy parecidos a los míos
Como te hackearon blockchain.info? No usas nunca 2fa? Yo uso ese sitio desde 2011 y nunca pasó nada. Usas la misma pc para vocear y para tradear? Ojo con eso

Qué onda manga de pelotudos?

I don;t speak your language, but I got hacked on blockchain.info with 2fa activated 2017 december, it was a private key I added to the page so it was possibly hacked long before

misma pregunta pero en chile o sudamerica en general?

People actually have food in Argentina???

This is my portfolio, am I doing this correctly?

In English please, what you wrote is not even translatable, you alienate our brothers. Hey, soy de Misiones, no entiendo qué significa "vocear".

Invertí 1000 usd envío agosto y por culpa de shitcoins estoy en 2000. Estuve en 7k. Casi vendí en el último crash.

Trtl

Impuesto a las ganancias, 21% seguramente che. IVA, AFIP.

Hehe pronto lamboland nos espera
No llegaras a nada asi , necesitas entrar a las icos busca nex ico en google compra neo y espera que la anuncien despues all in en nex

Do I have have to buy the ICO of nex? One question, what is your opinion of Bitcoen, the jewish cryptocoin? It is in the ICO stage. Should I look into promising coins in the ICO stage or shitcoins in the ICO stage?

Bien ahí, nex estoy esperando que abran la whitelist
Estoy whitelisteado en Narrative, que pensas de esa?

Invest in a raft.

Quise poner vicear
Vicear = jugar a los videojuegos

Okay, I am the jungle here

I would pick like 3-4 from here

> AION
> 0x
> OMG
> RLC

> ICX
> WTC
> AMB
> VEN

> XLM
> BAT
> REQ
> XRP (it goes against everything what blockchain stands for but I think it will still make you profit)

I'm currently all in AION, but you do your DYOR.

Yep buy nex and stay away from jews anything with jews involved stay away, promising icos are hard to find but not impossible the first thing to look in good ico is that america china and Singapore are banned

Hehe ya llevo esperando desde mitad de enero por nex, narrative parece buena mira su roadmap, hay pocas icos basadas en contenido de estilo blog y las que hay han multiplicado su valor en poco tiempo mira red pulse y steemit

Just pick them for me please, I cannot do my DYOR, have two kids, the job, and the wife to take care.

kys you fucking retard, thats the worst portfolio i have ever seen.

Buy ARCT on Mercatox, thanks me later. You're going to become a latifondista

we are all gonna make it, is this true?

I don't think you can go wrong with any of them desu, the only losses I see is opportunity cost (aka one goes x4 by the time the other one goes x2).

I'd probably go 50% ICX, 25% 0x or AION and 25% XLM I guess, but you might as well throw a dart at these since I think all of these will grow in the future.

The important thing to remember is to never FOMO, like if you see the other coin mooning and your being still (or dropping), just let it be and hold.

Thanks, I appreciate this. This means a world to me. Since my strategy got labeled as the worst portfolio by other guy. Thanks for this, seriously, unironically.

>Am I gonna make it?
is Argentina white?

Serious question, is owning, managing and working at a grocery store worth it? A small one. Hows the profit? What are the risks? How to deal with them?

I saved a lot of money and made alot in crypto, and wanna start my own business. Have a lot of other great ideas, but groceries always appealed to me because its something people will always need. Thanks in advance.

I do not recommend. Here it is slavery, you cannot usually pay an employee which makes you to stay in the local all the time. Products do not have a long shelf life, every day you have to make lists of products to buy. You have to personally deal with all the customers, providers, trucks. Two times in my life I have had a grocery store, I want out right now, but it is a job, a gift from God, something that I can do with my limited skills, I appreciate it while I also loathe it.

>non white non Americans post on Veeky Forums

Sick to my stomach desu

learn to trade forex mate, use crypto and cross your bitch ass bony fingers. if you win you can go big and make a few grand, then lose it all to real traders trying to trade crypto like the rest of biz

The products, you have to have hundreds of products, and to manage them makes your head hurt. Always managing hundred of products.

cryptomate or bitbargain. can buy decent amounts of btc at both of them without being verified

I am trying to get out of grocery store with crypto, and you wanna in, I do not recommend.

>mfw the bolivian whose shop has like only 3 types of cookies has a 2 story house and a dodge journey

im actually considering reporting him to the tax evasion agency ,fucking bolitas ree

on topic,is ripio recommendable?im too much of a pussy to use localbitcoin

>own grocery store
>only 200 to invest

South America is hilariously inefficient. Sure makes you wonder if importing millions of Mestizos into the US is actually a good idea.

I recommend you to buy eth instead of btc. Use bitinka. It has the less trustable website of them all, but I tried all and sent my papers, and this is the only one who approved me and let me directly buy eth.

$200? buy a book in programming. That's the most value you'll get for that price ever

My friend, please tell me the steps after I buy those four coins. Do I have to hold until some x my initial investment and the sell? Does "sell" means "trade" for other coin in binance? Sorry.

actually i wanted to buy eth,thanks for the pointer

be honest is investing with anything under $1000 even worth the time and effort? how low would you go

I invested $500 in 2012 and got near $8000 after 3 years. The more you invest, the more you might get and the higher chance of getting rekt

I don't know how it is in Argentina, but sell usually means that you sell those coins for BTC/ETH and then cash out via some method (BTC ATM machines, mylocalbitcoin etc.). You should ask other Argentinians how they cash out.

If I were you, I would hold until the coin does at least x2, then if I see some interesting project sell half of that and invest into that one.

But, if you keep those 4 coins, you might as well just wait few months before doing anything. Just let them chill.

Good luck.

Bump. Any fellow argentinian here? How do you cash out?

Get some SNT bro

5000 THOUSAND PESOS BECAME A HUNDRED DOLLARS
I WANT BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

southamericans are shitholes because most countries in southamerica are US "colonies" except Brazil, Venezuela and Chile (chileans are UK's cumdumpster)

Venezuelan here.
It feels weird seeing you guys complain because you only have hundreds of dollars Kek I wish I had that much

Tell your president to stop sucking Russian/Cuban dicks.
Actually it doesn't matter because US will try to take him down and get your oil refineries

He doesn't answer my calls anymore :^(

But seriously we have been protesting for years now, many of many friends has been jailed and some even killed. Its not that easy.
For some reason I still don't believe the US will invade, they would have done it already. Last year we have months protesting and nothing.

Qué ciudad, OP?

Invest it into your business dummy.

Put it all in on Lindacoin.
Thank me next year.

OP probably those $200 makes that in a day. I don't know why the hell he's saying that's all he has to invest.

No OP pero del congourbano zona oeste
Queria mejorar la maquina pero este dip me saca lo greedy

they can't because russia is protecting them. Venezuela is actually Russia's colony like most countries in Southamerica.
I've read Maduro will visit Perú soon and there are lot of your countrymen there. All of you could simply assault the place he'll be and kill him.

Then why you said the US will invade?

I don't have money for the ticket kek

because they will put a puppet goverment as soon as they can, but right now they can't because of daddy russia protecting baby Maduro.
However, they are secretly supporting rebel groups just like in the 60's with Cuba, but Cuba is a shitty island with no resources and the only reason they supported rebel groups there was because of the business congressmen and people with power had there. All of that was lost after Castro took the power, meaning there was no reason anymore to regain it. Venezuela is a different case because your shithole of a country has one of the biggest oil reserves in the whole planet.

200$? keep working amigo, save up your money and come to america in a few years. Dont let your future generations suffer like you.

Only if you buy cardano

Cardano is the most bang for your 200 bucks. Maybe you could throw an ethereum clsssic or two in there. Ethereum classic does pretty well in both bear and bull markets.

Argentenian girls are so hot, you're blessed senor.

Are you white?

Argentineans are usually white

argentina best tina

Sums it up pretty well

This is now a white people thread

JNT gets you about 10-20k in two years