Will i kill myself tomorrow?

will i kill myself tomorrow?

people die all the time

Yes, if you don't sell right now. Btc has tried to brake 8500 three times and failed hard. The bulls bought in hard yesterday and are out of steam tonight. The price will dip below 8000.

No user.

Go watch “It’s a Wonderful Life” and report back.

Lol no Korea will pump when they wake up in 1 hour it’s above 8k

selling right now ain't so bad, you could have done better as tested 8,5k few times already... but you should expect prices around low 7k shortly

Look at Bithumb's volume. They're not pumping shit.

Yes.
Sell now or die trying.

Yeah I'm sure the Koreans would love to be stuck bag holding

Asians no better than anyone that miners and pros are selling off. Smart money iwth less to sell already sold in December, miners are taking a while and pumping shit up to dump on you.

Korea hasn't been pumping shit since the news. They're actually taking money out of the mcap.

lol look at the rsi, its fucking exhausted. its going to drop like the bag of shit that it is

what? i shorted guys...

btw, where do i put stop loss? i lose to much at 8501 but it's the safest one.i'm afraid it'll go above 8280 within the next hour tho...

Panic sold and bought back in to get it out of my system. Riding this train to hell and up again, or not. Morituri te salutant.

What is p&l??

Jesús, get yourself some education, shorting this bull is just madness, just w8 till 9.2k at least.

>bull
you mean the tulip?

looks like i won't

Try zooming out a bit and then tell me with a straight face you think Bitcoin is going to go up again LMAO

i shorted. you guys never use bitfinex? i got liquidation above p/l ffs

6k will be tested again

It's not looking too good.

>selling after a bull pivot

for whom? i don't get the replies in this thread...

what's a bull pivot? i saw macd bearish divergence, that's why i went short

You did go user. You listened and now you will get your reward. I hope you make a nice juicy profit. If you would like to return the favor after you close your short position, please give me a tip. If not, that's okey. Still, bravo!

These dummies didn't notice you were shorting, looks like you did ok. How far do you think it will dip?

Give me all your btc if you do
13eiS9inbgXjpzhUVdx8KoyDqHRuESAP8c

my meme lines say 4k but i think it might rebounce at 5k and dip again later.

but i'll keep it open till the 6k retest for sure

Forgot to paste my adress:

18FFLqea35ymSFhS5n1zxVNZo1sg91hCQp

Just remember, if we go below 7500 to 7000, it's over. Expect a decline all the way down to 4000-5000.

i'm going to sleep now anyway, i'll check tomorrow

You were smart. These fucks are too busy chasing images of moon reflected off of a deep and dark ocean. They are going to drown and you're gonna get a fat wallet.

I can't tell you how low it will go but get skittish around 5500

repeat after me:

it is a manipulated market.

the pumpers are enjoying creating bullish patterns to dump and shrot you simultaneously.

Hidden buy orders are stacking