To tether or not to tether?

To tether or not to tether?

you should've at 8450 but it's not too late

>DEFINITION of 'Triple Top'
A pattern used in technical analysis to predict the reversal of a prolonged uptrend. This pattern is identified when the price of an asset creates three peaks at nearly the same price level. The bounce off the resistance near the third peak is a clear indication that buying interest is becoming exhausted. It is used by traders to predict the reversal of the uptrend.

So you are impyling it is not going to drop below 8k? Otherwise it is not too late to tether up.

below 8k soon, thank me later

Look at the 1h chart.

>digits confirm TA

what the fuck does tether even mean?

Pick one.

lol I said it's not too late can you read

I'll show myself out.

But there's no uptrend to begin with

It's virtual middleman currency that exists to deal with the inherent limitations of cryptos like bitcoin.
Bitfinex owns the right to print tether.
Theoretically Bitfinex would use cash to back tether, and then the tether would be used to trade stuff like BitCoins (takes a long time to transfer between fiat and bitcoin so thats why tether exists).

In reality, Bitfinex prints a bunch of tether, buys stuff like Bitcoin when it dips using massive infusions of tether, causes Bitcoin to increase in value due to the "cash" injection. It looks like a pump and dump scheme to me!

It's unknown whether tether actually corresponds to actual fiat currency.

3. To trade a more reputable but volatile currency for a less volatile but totally scammy one

But not only is tether a scam, any currency that can be purchased using it scammy.

I would buy USDT if it we're me

Haven't we only hit twice so far though?

look at the 30s chart

Are you calling Bitcoin itself a scam?

Bist du ein Boomer?

Only to the degree that tether can be used to manipulate and change the value of different crypto currencies.

It's not like all trading volume on all exchanges is tether so there is presumably a "real" value that could exist independent of tether.

Tether should be banned, though.

Dont do it user, it will bounce up in an hour or two.