What video games does biz play?

bored staring at crypto shit and reading biz/twitter all day. what games are you guys into these days? xbox one or pc

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sofiajamora/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=KxOiloRLIZI
maplestory.global/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Subnautica ma nigga

They Are Billions

barren realms elite

Europa Universalis 4

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

melee

Sudden strike forever
C&C Red Alert 2 Yuris revenge

Fuck off veddit

Just started up DOTA again, last time I played it was 2 months ago. Crypto just absorbed the time I spent playing vidya desu.

Sauuce

Splatoon 2, Rocket league, Persona 5

None, but I want the bing bing wahoo console to play Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey desu.

Considering picking up a cheap used PS3 for some Metal Gear Collection, Dark Souls, and Yakuza fun.

The shin megami tensei series, and Super smash bros. Melee

Tibia

instagram.com/sofiajamora/?hl=en

KILL YOURSELF SOYBOY GROW UP MAN CHILD GAMES ARE FOR CHILDREN

None. We're using all the video cards for mining.

Skyrim

MH:W

DBFZ

I mindlessly grind in Black Desert online or some random JRPG so I'm not checking prices every minute.

Dark souls 3

pvp still gud

only people left in it are pvpers

>1 post from ID
>posts picture of half naked women
>talks about vidya

good way to bring out the herd of degenerates

Fuck Dota senpai it’s a time sink, spent thousands of hours on it, only ancient one. Get a productive hobby.

DotA 2
The only game that matters.

don't actually start playing dota tho, you probably suck.

tf2

Project Reality

Too late dude

> t. Ancient 5, planning to get Divine by EOM.

HoMM 3, MM VI, and N64/PS2 stuff on an emulator. Vidya is in such a sad state these days. It's an embarrassment how little love is put into games.

Tfw been 4K for past two years, don’t play too much anymore my life changed drastically when I quit for six months last year, got into crypto, got pussy, got into lifting. Got real depressed six months ago and got back into it and let myself go. Currently on recovery mode.

who are these dapper brappers?

Diablo 2, i love the grind and you can trade your items for forum gold which is nice

PC

R6 Siege mostly but I'm going to pick up the new Civ 6 expansion that comes out tomorrow.

overwatch

meh

shit

shit except for P5

My nigga

Playing through Hollow Knight rn

'THE' game, bitch. As in going outside and chatting up hotties like the ones in your pic. Nothing beats it. Especially when you win.

Yeah but which ones in specific?

brappppapapapapappapapapapapapapappap

PC overwatch. Literall everyone on consoles are either 10yo talking shit on COD or black people telling me about their swag

League of Legends

Yeah, yeah, I know. But I dropped all other consoles/games and I'm pretty good at it, so it's all I play anymore.

Just use CEMU fambalam, pc wiiu emu

Used to be so addicted to that shit. Good times :)
Thoughts on D3? Never gave it a try.

paradox grand strategy is tops, Victoria 2 and CK2 especially

I think a shit ton of Veeky Forumsbros are /v/ refugees that hate what videogames become and they ended for some fucking reason into the right board at the perfect time.

Give up videogames and never look bad. They are shit. Every second you spend mastering street fighter, raising pokemon or grinding for raid armor in your favorite mmo (and by favorite I mean flavor of the month) you could spend it into learning how to play the piano, the guitar, play a sport, learn how to draw, how to write, how to compose, design, create, setting a new business, learning to code, photography, cook, whatever, even creating a videogame is better than playing a videogame.

You could tell me, "well, you can have many hobbies, there is enough time...". No, there isnt. To master a hobby you need to NOT master another hobby. And trust me, you dont want to master "videogames".

ARK: Survival Evolved

You're over complicating it.
Is it enjoyable in the present moment? If yes then everything you just said is pointless. Live in the now.

Taking break from dota as well. Catching up on random single player games. Total warhammer 2 is getting pretty good now though

Who are these whores? Show me some Instagram handles.

He gets it

Nier: Automata

I used to play triple AAA shooters but now I just play Fistful of frags every so often

Its weird that no roastie picswere on Veeky Forums until aftet btc started to go up again. GET OUT OF MY HEAD

I only have one life and videogames are fun. As long as they don't get in the way of my business, they're good to go.

First post best post. Just finished it last night. Getting VR for a second playthrough.

>bored staring at crypto shit
then start a business nigger

Only the most casual games imaginable and then I get bored pretty quickly. Although I’ve been slowly forcing myself through Breath of the Wild, stuck on the desert boss right now. Also, ironically I like Dark Souls III but I guess Souls games really aren’t that hard. Also lately picked up the king of casualized shit babby nongames, wow again, been leveling my shaman just doing bgs.

Fucking this. If you don't roleplay the Rothschilds as Necropolis by getting rich as fuck and steamrolling late game with motherfucking POWER LICHES you should honestly just kys.

So great

my man.

i signed up for wow agian.

Mechwarrior and Supreme Commander

Project Cars 2

Dark souls, BF1, overwatch

OpenTTD, quake sometimes

Starseed Pilgrim

Fuck off James

One piece treasure cruise

where is the praaap pasta?

Fortnite, BF1, Fifa 18

Fortnite with my homeboys when we are all free, Rocket League when there is no one for fortnite. I am also a neet from 5 months and live off from 50k i got from crypto last few months. I feel terrible. Like i am not doing anything i just smoke weed, go out and play video games , what do?

Stop trying to "master" games and just play them for fun.

People get obsessive about video games when they try to derive self esteem from them. That's when kids try to feel superior to others because they can't actually compete in the 'normal' realms of income, socialization ,etc.

Playing co-op games with friends is also great.

You can play videogames but "mastering" one is a whole other level of 'tism.

>don't get good while i practice all the time to rape you in your favorite game
>literally buy my bags tier
nu-uh

Mostly Binance. Really gets my blood flowing.

Syrian Warfare
crimsonland
CIV V w/DLCs

Anything with a ladder is about getting better = mastering it. If you say you ain't competing it's just cause you know you can't win or consider the time investment too high. If you're really good it can be a decent income even. Made 20$/hour selling wow carries back in mop. It's limited income due to limited demand but it was neat while it lasted.

Also people who play for "fun" just lack the self-awareness to determine what exactly makes something interesting for them. Competitive people derive it from success and self-improvement.

Crimsonland is fukin dope
youtube.com/watch?v=KxOiloRLIZI

I'm stuck at nightmare diff on dem doubling spiders level, fukken hell
I tried every possible weapon and get rekt

been playing dota for about 10 years...really getting burned out on it tho, its becoming more and more noob friendly and you cant even talk shit anymore without getting banned which defeats the whole purpose of a highly competitive game. Was thinking about giving Path of Exile a go.

I've only played the original. That level was fucking insane. I remember using the Jackhammer with flame bullets on them. Tried to take it one spider at a time.

am i going to die

pulse riffle+angry reloader
plasma shotty is easy mode for pretty much anything, also nukes and rocket launcher clear whole pack, ion canon can probably do that as well

I don't play video games

I've always been into old version maplestory

maplestory.global/

>2d qt characters
>sidescroll so hardly any shitmouseclick
>buying/selling a huge aspect

50k aint enough to live off faggot.

Go grind on the side doing something, even if its working at a grocery store, going to the gym etc. Point isnt to work for the money because you "need" it or depend on it, but I beleive it will give you the physical aspect and some extra money that you can stash away for a rainy day in something that isnt crypto cant really be a bad thing.

Also for those of you who play fortnite, add me on xbox

Pingers4Days

xxxx

Pc: Rocket league, r6 siege, they are billions

coinbase is really fun

Been playing Dota for 7 years now. Ancient 4. Playing Witcher 3 when true t's aren't there to party.

The only game I've played since 2012:

Path of Exile

2007scape
best game ever made besides halo 2

ever since I got into crypto the stress has made vidya completely not fun for me. like ill be playing a game, and then ill think, fuck how much money am I losing right now, so Ill quit the game and stare at my losses, crying

>tfw depressed but keeping a mask of happyness on to not upset my family

I dont play games much anymore, mostly spend my time making one now (yes with crypto and yes with open world pvp)

But when I do take gaming breaks, I like Heroes of the Storm, SC2, or even a game of Age of Empires 2.

D3 is an absolute bastard of a game. An abomination of the diablo franchise. It’s not a horrible game but it’s like a cartoon piece of shit. Story is awful. Voice acting is terrible. That being said it’s a pretty fun game. Just pales in comparison to the first two diablo games.

It’s like the PG rated diablo. The Saturday morning cartoon diablo.