>20 trillion by 2020

>implying

Thanks just bought 200k

>strong support at 8k
>we moon now bois xd
>he didn't buy the "dip"
>bye bye bear!

user is absolutely right.
My wife gets her asshole licked out at least 3 times a week. Fucking love doing it, and she loves receiving

Buy back at 3k

you jinxed it

>500 eoy

>it's done, we have survived another crash
>Time to long the market

7977AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwe're fucked

this, i'll fish sub 3k from panic sellers

big airdrop
atocoin.im/invite-en.html?invite=6FGDH8yZ

shhh leave some for me

ta bought 20 trillion

I hate this frog

>tfw there is literally a 0% chance of dropping below $8000 right now

> McAfee has been in the market before you were born, norman

>SEC is bullish

>backtested

it's below 8k now morons

a lot of people doing that get intestinal parasites. often without even knowing. poop comes from there

Strong support at 7.9k

ICO is in PROGRESS! ATO Chat, invested by INB Capital of Li Xiaolai, is starting its ICO!Inviting friends into ATOC Telegram community to get 10,000 free ATOC!Time is limited! What are you still waiting for?Clicking: atocoin.im/invite-en.html?invite=rCZUeuNd

pls sir its my sons money pls sir pls sir

>colossal support at 7.5k

strong support at 7.8k
literally cannot go any lower

thx bought a quadrillion

yet another dead cat bounce.

whale here, I suggest investing in eth rn

> buy the dip

other coins are mooning, why do you retards only look at bitcoin?

Traders make it go a bit lower than 8k or 800 in ETH case, jsut to trigger sells and buy cheaper, worry not anons, this is really the recovery.

You can also buy now if you feel like it, it sis not going much lower.

everythings kinda at its low it seems right now which should we buy?

>institutional money is coming in

>Won't dip below 8k
user, i...

I can hold your hand as we sink to 5K or we can go to white castle and eat burgers uyeah

>20 Trillion

When will you learn idiots that they are using you to make a profit so you buy in and they dump it on you again and again and again.

>this happens every year

STRONG support at i dunno fuck it whatever. i'm out

Can anyone point me into the direction of any boards about actual business, finance, and/or marketing? All I can see are crypto boards for days... :(

At least you are learning something.
A bubble has no strong support only bounces where people dump on you to make money.

>At least you are learning something.
I'm starting to think hiring a private trading tutor would be cheaper.
I'm $65,000 down.

I bought in at 6k and dumped my bags at 8k.

Sell the 20 Trillion $ meme to the noobs.
Maybe I could have risked and sold at 8.4k but was too risky.

You guys are falling for this stupid support lines and fomo in while the bug guys are telling you to hodl and they dump the bags on you.

Now you can keep holding again.

Pro tip holding doesnt make you money but buying low and selling high does.

I just want to hold in peace and make comfy passive gains, not keep 24hs looking at the chart, fuck it.

You can hold when the market is going long teen up ,but when the bubble is popping you day trade on the way down on the bounces.

You dont hold on the way down this is what they want you to do while they are dumping the bagsn

Nobody seriously took those obvious ledditord saying that shit seriously, right? The writing has been on the wall since before this newest dead cat bounce. We are testing 6k again whether you want to or not.

It is actually going to $20 trillion, as soon as the corporate investors get on the train.
The crypto whole market has less value, than McDonalds logo, despite the abundance non-shitcoins either with new underlying tech or with actual working platforms.
It's not even a bubble, it's just normies getting burned and panic selling at the first 10% loss, then a bunch of whales pump and dumping and a bunch of retards riding the whale waves by swing trading and hordes of small-time brainlets pump literal Pajeet coins and ponzi pyramids, while the real projects get dumped.

I'm feeling like everyone in the market is suppressing billions of long-term gains for 5% of gains right now. Maybe we really need a hardcore government intervention with people being thrown to jail for fake sell walls, like they already do with stocks.

>It's not even a bubble

Did you read what I told you...jesus.

HOLDING DOESN'T MAKE YOU MONEY IN A BUBBLE.

If the market is crashing in a bubble you day trade to make on the bounces, the only time you can hold safe is if the market is recovering and going up.

Please for the love of God if you love your money exit and buy in when the crash is done if not then learn to day trade on the bounces to the bottom but its much more risky.

HOLDING IN A BUBBLE DOESN'T MAKE YOU MONEY

>HOLDING IN A BUBBLE DOESN'T MAKE YOU MONEY
No shit.
But holding in a bubble doesn't make you lose money either. If you have strong fundamentals, you will recover before anyone else.
It's very easy to get fucked by trying to time the market, escpecially if you are shorting. Which I learned the hard way.

What you really should do is hold what you are holding and buy more when you think it's the bottom. If it wasn't the bottom, hold and buy even more at the next bottom.

>like stocks

I give it up.

You honestly fell for the stupid hold meme.Yes keep holding and buying on the way down :)

Holding and buying on the way down is smart :)))))

It actually is smart, because we all know we are going back up eventually and I have 0 risk by doing so.

citation needed

Shut up, faggot. If you don't believe it'll rebound stronger by eoy, then what are you here for?

The US government, yesterday.

>this is really the recovery.

>short sellers closing their positions
>"WE BULL NOW"
State of biz

No buy volume this shit going down.

>the first TRULY decentralized
>solid dev team
>this is the new ethereum
>check out the charts
>big announcements coming soon
>dev is active in the slack
>going to bittrex soon
>big if true
>roadmap soon
>Wallet beta released
>logo redesign
>updated roadmap
>new blog post
>whales are accumulating
>next 24hours are critical
>youve missed (top 3 coin) (color), are you gonna miss (top 3 coin) (precious metal) too?!!
>this is the (top 10 coin) of (country)
>is a smart contract that runs on the ethereum network
>vote here so it can be listed on yobit
>it's a good coin
>it's not a scam
>huge announcements coming
>read the whitepaper
>look at the roadmap
>it's not too late to buy
>partnership with [insert Fortune 500 company here] coming soon
>big conference soon
>ui redesign coming soon
>marketing isn't a priority right now
>it's going to be added to Bittrex soon
>accumulate during the dip
>whales are manipulating the price
>just HODL
>uninstall your blockfolio and come back in x years
>netflix on the blockchain
>it will moon from 4$ to 25$ next month
>it brings X to the blockchain
>the premine will be used to fund development
>its a fork of X
>it scales better than X
>partnered with Microsoft
>solid dev team
>its under $1
>it's backed by X
>it's built upon the X platform
>it's gone up by X% in the past 24 hours
>big announcement in X days
>it will revolutionize the X industry
>it's still not on any of the major exchanges
>it's like exactly like X but better>x by the end of week, screen cap this
>_________ is making a decision today.
>Just wait until China wakes up
>active on [messaging application]
>(country name) finance ministry loves this coin
>rebranding
>new website
>new exchanges coming soon
>ASIC resistant
>I called this coin at X sats
>ichimoku cloud shows divergence
>tenkan-sen and kijun-sen

To day trade on the bounces to down.

I believe that the market will recover but I have no idea what coins will survive longterm and be the next amazon.

Just I am warning you guys of the mistakes you are doing.

I am trading for almost 20 years.
Everyone can make money when the market is going up but when its crashing you exit with all your profits and day trade on the bounces to down and I am exactly doing this from 19k to 6k.Buy the bounces and selling the for a profit.

Crypto is beautiful in a way that its still very small so much more easy to manipulate.

When the retards started spamming 20 trillion dollar and mooning you could easy see that you can dump your bags at 8k.

>I am trading for almost 20 years.
Why are you here and not dead already, old fart?

Because they can't hold a candle in importance and acceptability to BTC, qnd it buttcoin somehow goes belly up, it's over for everyone.

Because 1 BTC = 1 BTC.

Because I enjoy to make money and I want to leave as much as possible to my kids once I die.

I am not here to bring you down I just dont want you young guys to get fucked.

I always told people if they dont have exp to exit when the market is crashing and to enter once its done, but they always get too proud because they made money when the market was going up and they think its the same difficulty when its going down.

Grands didn't you get the memo that Veeky Forums is shorting on x1-2 leverage?

Yeah are right, making money of dead cat bounces is hard as frozen shit. I’m watching videos and studying the market on how to do it, as I didn’t need to before.

>HODL no matter what

This is why I say its better to exit and re enter once its going up again, you guys are still very young money isn't limited you can always make more.Learn your timings when to enter and even more when to exit.

This holding meme is retarded people should have had exited at least on 17k if they where slow,now they are just holding bags that make no money while the guys who sold are just waiting to reinvest some of the profits once the market goes up.

Never be a nag holder in a crashing market,never.

Ok, from your experience you might tell us some things or two, what book materials would you advise to learn how to trade:
- with precision
- learn how to make projections/elaborate trading plans/strategy
- trading futures

>he bought
>webm related
>he sold
>youtube.com/watch?v=TRXdxiot5JM

it takes discipline and experience.

it's bad advice to tell newer crypto investors to do anything. they can fuck it up worse. the only way to fuck this opp up is to do shit.

IMO once you have been through a couple major corrections, and lose some money or have suboptimal results, then you can look at fuckery.

the best bet for new money is HODL.

the best bet for experience is play the game.

did you even watch the sec hearing, fucking brainlet? they stated clearly that many coins already fit the u.s definition of securities.

By the way. While BTC was crashing I was buying BTC and making lifetime money in alts. Alts went nuts while BTC went down. Yes if you were only in BTC and were not comfy holding long they ups and downs then sell. But if you were in Cardano or Vechain you cleaned up. Rules are for experience investors.

Newbs need to first learn one word - HODL. Learn to beat emotions. Up and down. This is a great learning opportunity. Don't fuck up by complicating things.

>coins already fit the u.s definition of securities

how could you get parasites unless your partners colon was already fully infested

>no way we are dropping below $7,212.82

i've held bags everytime the market has crashed over the last 1.5 years, through the china fud, korea fud, india fud, now this shit, every time, and yes I see my portfolio drop by 60% sometimes, and of course if I had perfect timing to sell at the top and rebuy at the bottom I would have made nice profit, but still each time I come out of it and end up making 5-10x more.

I started with $2k in mid 2016, as of December 2017 I was upto $390k, during this crash I hit $220k but so what? by EOY I'll probably be over a million just holding.

Not going to risk trying to swing trade and make mistakes. I research my coins, I buy what I think is good for the long term, if my opinion changes I'll sell it, but otherwise I HODL

Why would you save such a vulgar image?

Its a mix of everything that you get with the years, but most important thing is dont trust graphs too much.

When you heard the news about the 20 Trillion dollar market you could bet your ass that people will jump back in and that you could sell your stacks on them later.

Your risk was to buy when btc was under 6k.

When ppl tell you we are mooning is the time you stick to the screen and watch to sell.

I have no idea about blockchains but I still made a little over 2 million from this market by just watching.

I doubt many older guys here care about the crypto tech its just a way to make money for us.

Every generation will have a new thing to make money.My generation had the internet bubble you guys will probably have crypto or maybe even something totally new.

Just don't be too greedy to make money every day.Sometimes the best move is to stay away and watch.

Also get some friends who are also traders and work with them,its better to have someone who can watch with you.

Thats it for me I go back to my hobby making small car models.

Do you people really not know how this works?
It won't immediately convert to a rise. It'll dip again, but bottom out higher than previously. Then it'll peak again but higher than the peak that came before. Eventually after a couple of these it'll convert back to a more solid growth pattern.

What's the coin's name you are talking about?

Ah forgot 1 thing about the greed dont expect to make millions instantly even making a few k $ is a good start and with time you will start having more and more money to invest.There is always a chance to make money.You aren't missing any trains or moon missions.Forget lambos and the other shit and value every little dollar you have.

that's the code for the AI running the show

it's not that what you're doing is wrong (if it's making you money, go for it), but that $1 million at EOY 2018 could be $3 million if you buy the dip and sell the tip. even a $30 bot could look at MACD and do that for you.

i look at it like different playstyles in skyrim. i used to always min-max. some people are in just for the experience. either way, great game, and everyone who plays it enjoys it.

This literally happens every year and newfags sell during December & January. Then we have an explosion sometime in March-May and the bull run continues well into the the end of the year.

>This literally happens every year and newfags sell during December & January

I bet you think you're smarter than everyone else.
But have you realized the only reason this happens is taxes?

Stop FUDing

>flippy floppy wing dong
>hodl

It's more of a circlejerk for themselves. The main crypto sub has become unreadable

You see the risk is are you betting on the right coin and like I said dont trust graphs too much.In the past not much money was involved I mean even now its still not that big but trusting something based on past examples is a easy way to say good bye to your money.

Everyone here thinks he has the next apple or amazon coin.Truth is no 1 knows and best is to be very very careful now in what you want to invest long term after the crash.

China ban was faked.

ethnews.com/chinas-central-bank-email-hacked-message-claims-cryptocurrency-ban

We bull now boys.

HERE COME THE CHINKS

Akroma