Under 8k again

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ride the waves, you brainlet.

Just a simple 7900-8000 test one last time for old time's sake before the moon, old chap.

It's up 4% today, what do you want?

agreed.. if you just watch the trade history its obviously being bot spammed down by low transactions

not surprisingly, the 200 MA is serving as major resistance now that it has been breached

7900. glad i sold

see you at 5k

No you DUMB SHIT

GET DEM PINK WOJAKS OUT BOYS, WE GOING DOWN

sub 7.9k SELL SELL SELL

>people thought this was more than a dead cat bounce

See you at 5k

AAAAAHHHHHH
SELL SELL SELL

I know there's a lot of people that's been waiting for this dip because they missed the recovery or they're waiting for 4k

come on man what were you expecting?
if you don't realize it'll go below 5k within 2 weeks there's something wrong with you

>selling the dip

100 week MA is at 3k, which is "return to mean"
I'm not buying in until we're there

>1 second chart

Yes.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

ITS WAS A BULL TRAP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>major banks say buttcoin will be worthless soon
>major investment bankers say buttcoin will be worthless soon
>all my banker friends tell me not to put my money into it

>a bunch of neet good for nothing pajeets on Veeky Forums tell me to buy the dip

So you bought the dip right?

Good i didn't buy Monday's dip and i regret it

bear trap lol

>listening to (((bankers)))
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

thats why its the best time to get in B3coin ... so u wont lose much value once BTC recover

>Initial investment at 12k
>Panic sold at 6.5k
>See market recovering, re-invest at 8.5k
>Market immediately begins to crash again

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOMMY MILKIEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS HEEELPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOMMMIIIEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PISS OFF RAJESH

you mean like when goldman bought a significant amount at 5k and then spent a month trying to FUD it to death

keep exposing yourselves as reddit

ROLLER SKATING RIGHT NNOW

Dude crypto is not your thing

>larping as a loser
WHY???

I'LL BE A GOOD GIRL, MOMMY!!! JUST PLEASE PUMP IT BACK TO $10K!!! PLEASE MOMMY PLEASE I PROMISE I'LL BE A GOOD GIRL!!!

IT'S FUCKING OVER
SELL FUCKING NOW

RETARD COINERS BTFO
HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAH

sheeeeeeeeeit

Holy shit this crap is shilled in every fucking thread I go to. If this isn't the reddest fucking flag, then whoever buys this deserves to be poor.

impressive

Dayum

Those are big numbers

Where are all the dumbasses doubt this dip all morning at? We are at LEAST going to 7k tonight. RSI is looking so tired.

Buy high sell low

did i fell for another bull trap?

Increased my alt coin stack 3% in my first foray into trading this dip down. You guys can go ahead and pump it now.

possible scenario
we will probably bounce off support at 7k and set a lower high, then retest 6k
if we bounce off 6k, we will retest resistance at 7k
otherwise, if we languish by 6k we will break through it as people panic dump, much like what happened at 13k and 10k

the dark green line is the top of the downtrend we've been in since 17k, which happens to be by the 200 day MA

nice trips

It does seem that it will test 6k in the coming hours

lmao nobody here knows what the fuck it's gonna do.

STUPID FUCKING GOOKS SELLING LIKE CLOCKWORK. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.

dang son

Very nice

You didn't really think it's over already, right?

There's a long way down to go.

Do you guys like Huey Lewis & The News?

A bubble has no support lines only bounces that are used to drop bags to make money on stupid fomos and holders.

Pro tip you should have bought in at 6k and dumped your bags at 8k.

In a bubble you dont hold you retard you trade the bounces to make money on the way down.

This is how you make money in a bubble holding doesn't make money.

I told ya, keep the buy order at 3k

you would think by now that you fucking gonks would have a grip on basic support and resistance and what happens when something absolutely tanks and tries to get back up but no

it's going under 7k,
just stating the obvious.

[doubt]

the bottom will be around 2800.

20k soon.

told ya fags we are going to 5k, and once again you didn't listen

Stop overreacting faggot

Yes. Here's how to stop falling for bull traps:

WE ARE IN AN OVERALL BEARISH TREND STILL. THEREFORE, ANY "BULLISH" MOVEMENT ON THE SHORT TERM TIME FRAMES IS MORE LIEKLY A TRAP THAN NOT.

You can buy them anyway if you are risky. But set a stop loss for crying out loud

Also, yes, like the other guy said, you are likely in a bubble that is actively bursting, which if true, makes the "bullish bearish" argument quite silly anyway. so if you have nice profits you fucking take it.

> I'll buy when it hits 7500
> I'll buy when it hits 7000
> I'll buy when it hits 6000
> I'll buy when it hits 5000
> I'll buy when it hits 4000
> I'll buy when it hits 3000
> I'll buy when it's worthless

When will the meme end?

it was just 7777.77 and that made me very happy

you gotta look on the bright side of things

and you gotta praise KEK

Holy fuck, quads witnessed. Bog is among us....

>tripfag
>praise KEK

cringe

Considering that BTC bounced higher that the previous bounce, and considering how alts have taken off at the same time, this doesn't look anything like the previous bounces.

1m

Have to say I'm a little bored of the wojak posts now...

Here's an hourly fib retracement. Really shows how weak the rally was when they couldnt even break the second level.

It bounced higher because it fell much further and much more quickly.

Can't really agree with you on the alts thing, at least not the ones i watch.

WE'RE /BACK FOR GOOD/

WE'RE MOONING

time to sell the bags on new fomos

Its not going to hold 1 hour over 8.3k. Previous support becomes current resistance.