TEEKA PBC

Anyone watch the latest PBC? He seems pretty sure there'll be a double dip before the recovery ('W shaped bottom'). Anyone going to try and play the market and tether today or just ride it out? I'm certainly in the latter category.

ride or die lalalalalala

Did he call his 3 picks already?

Share it user. I haven’t seen it on leak channels yet.

Wasn't any pick, he mentioned a chat with Charles Hoskins and bumloved him a bit, and how he may release the transcript soon - so basically a gentle ADA shill.

im gonna sell my alts and buy back in the dip
although i find it difficult to go under 7k, the fomo is fresh and faggots will try to buy earlier now that they saw it can bounce

Confido devery bitconnect

When is it expected that he releases the 3 undervalued coins?

no indication, the usual PBC release is due next Thursday, possibly then.

He mentioned ethpyramid

hot damn, gotta buy more ADA

U have any guesses as to what coins they are or what mcs they may have?

No idea, anyone who predicts his picks is utterly full of shit unless they're in his inner circle.
source: am PBC member

What membership level do you have?

how convenient next thursday is the day before the buttcoin ethereum super mega ultra conference. a pump before a pump? probably.

isn't it pretty clear he's gonna do ADA if he was interviewing hoskins?

Im thinking that double bottom breakout is near. But always have your eyes peeled because the downtrend could just continue. I dont think were out of the woods just yet. But theres definitely money to be made if you pay attention.

He said lesser known smaller cm coins,

full tether over here, probably buying between 5-6k range

Keep tabs on the market, it might be going up now that china fud is over and sec senate meeting was a success