These retards who think there's another bull run coming

>these retards who think there's another bull run coming

it's over peabrains, you had a chance to sell at the very inflated top but you missed out.

All these projects you're holding right now, even if they still haven't released their mainnet are still going to dump because everything is overinflated. The space is 99 percent speculators where even high school teenagers are able to easily buy and speculate.

It's over, sell before the realization fully hits this year.

ok thanks

Nice just sold 100k.

>pic
July 2017
>even high school teenagers are able to easily buy and speculate.
>Sell to the bankers
No

>july 2017
>blockchain already on a downward slope past inflated expectations

JUST

solid advice just sold 100k

Blockchain is clearly overhyped, tell me why should a glorified database be worth 10+ billion because of some currency attached to it because everyone holding it thinks it will go up in value infinetly.

>even if they still haven't released their mainnet
YOU
CAN
NEVER
HAVE
MINE

screencap your post so you can feel stupid in a year when everyone but you is getting stupid rich of dumb internet coins. get in or stay poor

How about if I tell you to draw a selfportrait with your faeces? DYOR

Didn't you listen to the hearings yesterday. It is not just a currency. It can be every financial product existing and yet non existing, and it is practically not possible to regulate it in the next decade.

>doesnt know bitcoin moves in exponentially larger gartner hype cycles.

>4D Printing

????

Yeah. How else do you think 4D chess pieces are made?

Gartner? More like nigger.
Just bought 100k.

This might be the dumbest shit I've read today. And these B3 pajeets are out in full-force. That's how dumb.

underrated

The oracle said it's hitting $100k.

lol it will be the Gartner effect

kek

Chaners are stupid to see, that they are in dip shit. Delusion all over it, let's see when stupid fomo coins will go to 1% valuation, their faces.
Bear market will be disastrous, and will erase a lot of meme coins to a few satoshi.

just threw my trezor in the bin with the pin code scribed into the back

If whoever made this what right he would be richest billionaire in history being able to call every single speculative bubble from start to peak to crash and recovery. But no, its just some no name tech journalist with no fucking clue.