Any REAL millionaires or Billionaires here?

someone with REAL fucking money here that play with crypto? all i read are fucking neets, pajeets, and fucking panic sellers. i need some real fuckers making a killing even when the market goes down, sideways or fucking backwards.

my numbers so that you know im not a pajeet neet or a bitch:
2.5k start december 14
36k ATH january 7
12k now

any ADVICE? wanna learn from you mfs but u apparently dont show up. help a brother out.

Other urls found in this thread:

coursera.org/courses?languages=en&query=finance
coursera.org/learn/financial-engineering-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>helping someone else in a zero sum environment

huehehue

No

what makes you think you deserve our advice nigger? nobody helped me either

sure user i am millionaire

i ithink u should buy oil

Gtfo poor degenerate mongoloid. Peejets start with more rupes than you

Millionaire here (need about 386 million before I can call myself a Billionaire). I won't give handouts (it's Veeky Forumsnis right). But I can tell you this, I'm one of the biggest ChainLink holders.

Whale here, 3B net worth. My seccret is watching the right anime.

How much link are you holding?

>i need some real fuckers making a killing even when the market goes down, sideways or fucking backwards.
really no such thing
the key is to pick a few good coins and hold

Why should anyone just help you - you're the sort of idiot we're speculating money from .

Dude, he's LARPing, nobody here actually buys that coin, it's bait for newfags.

ahh Spice and Wolf isn't it

im not black user
i dont care about what others start with
why?
try and learn trading
why the FUCK did you even bother to reply
im asking not LARPing

this. buy mobius

Billionaire here, the secret is to invest in some really top notch heavy duty, industrial strength top of the line kneepads.

Well I might as well do that. It's not like aids will kill me before my cancer will.

I know not to expect and x anythings anymore, not even a x2 in 6 months. I barely have anything and my medical bills are fucking my parents over, what I have now won't make any dent in the debt. But if I get a few moons in ove r these next few months it woud a great gift for my parents.

Gonna stock up on eth as it keeps going down, and then go all in on a few shitcoins, give my parents wallets passwords and shit. I just need to put price alerts on their phones. There will be another cycle at some point user

And then........teach me user, show me the fuckin way

I bet you just want my sweet transaction fees. You want my huge drops when I spill my money a little from my ancient historical caveman wallet which only real Veeky Forumssmen own.

Fine shill me your referrals, faggot.

meant to reply to the billionaire about the kneepads, that what I mean by aids. sorry foggy head.

I'm a millionaire but only have like 300k in crypto.

yes i am millionaire

invest in CahinLink

u see soon

this tip brought 2 u by money

lol i was $15k in debt with no saving 4 months ago. thanks to crypto i made $650,000. im fully cashed out to fiat. bitcoin is going to $100. I'll buy back in at $100 with 50% of my money. I'll start a business with the other 50%

>"REAL MONEY"
>has 2.5K

Fuck off.

before, i was a poor loser with no money

now, thanks 2 arg, i have a wife, gf, big BIG car, 2 house

buy low sell high

For your boomer parents sake please just leave cash or have a way to convert easily to fiat lol, perhaps a smart will contract

No but I can give you real advice
coursera.org/courses?languages=en&query=finance

And if you have good programming/math skills
coursera.org/learn/financial-engineering-1

First, nice eights
Second, I'm a multimillionaire and I pop on biz for shits and giggles. I'm older (50) and made most of my money in the last ten years mostly trading forex. I've only bought a few thousand dollars of bitcoin to trade on forex and I won't dare touch any alts, especially now. (See Bitconnect and MoneroGold for profitable examples) This market is in a downturn for now. Start learning forex and you'll be better off in the long run. Avoid coins till the end of the year at the earliest.

i only have 100k ish - but i had 250k ish at one point. started with 5k

What's your avg monthly profit with forex, and how much do you put down on each individual trade?

fuck off boomer

thanks user, gonna split it half cash and ill look into a smart will contract too. Maybe we'll all have a glorious moon mission in the next few months.

Fuck I wish you could by a cure for cancer like you can for AIDS like Magic Johnson, but if I could I'd probably be making riskier trades.

You can't go wrong with ETH this year OP, just manage your losses.

> 36k ATH

Holy shit I'm dying of laughter. Get the fuck outta here with your "millionaire/billionaire only" bullshit. How about you stop being a fuckin' poorfag first?

>50 yrs old
ewwww im shivering rn didnt know there shrivelled old boomers reading our precious memes

Hi user, I'll definitely take a look at Forex. I always stayed away but now I have plenty of time on my hands.

Is it a good time to try one's hand at forex?

2k to 1.2m (peak 5 days ago, but I've since accumulated more BTC than I had then) since early June; I got into DGB at 300 sats and sold at 2400 and got into antshares at $3.

Yes I am a millionaire. However my wealth is in property, antiques, art, gold and silver bullion, first edition and signed books, fine arms and armour and a steady job. Do the things you love because you will do them better.