Why aren't you all in? Do you not like money?

Why aren't you all in? Do you not like money?

If the whole team posts pics of themselves with sharpies in butts, I'll buy their shitcoin.

they don't have sharpies in Russia you dumb nigger

Comfy hold desu.

>can't even get on an exchange
>shit whitepaper
>shit demo
>shit website
>shit team

but muh trust nodes right?

no thx

Yeah, but they'll let you buy their tokens with fiat! Amazing, right?

bagged up. Will be a lot of sad pajeets when everyone realises there will be a working product within the next couple of months.

There's a reason why this coin is so low key and non hyped, because the devs are actually busy working

you salty that you're missing this rocketship to Jupiter? I would be too

you mean the rocket ship to .40 when I sold all my bags that you're currently holding?

they're crowdfunding to raise funds to ask an exchange to list them. they're literally stuck on EtherDelta and some other no volume pajeet exchange. I bought this because i thought i was early as fuck because it was only on one exchange. fuck I was wrong, they have no funding. help me! buy!

I never buy things that are pushed by low-effort, low-IQ Discord bottom-feeders.

Will this reach 12k again?
I missed the dip
I'm planning to buy this once btc reach 6k

Because I can use Craigslist now with no fees why would I opt into paying 3%

Crypto is already crowdfunding lol. So they are crowdfunding an already crowdfunded project. This shows you how incompetent their team is. They didn't think to set aside enough for an exchange?

>inb4 coordinated fud

that's what I don't get. they could just sell off some of their tokens or ETH from ICO to fund an exchange listing, but instead they want to fork their own coin, give those forked coins to investors in 12 months, and then they just assume others will want to buy them. I don't get their line of thinking here and it just seems like a massive cash squeeze. I go on the telegram all the time btw, so im not talking out of my ass.

It's because their coins are frozen for one year.

because im 50/30/20 JNT/ARY/PFR like any smart person

it will hit .00010 tomorrow

>in ARY and not TRAC

you must love investing in amateur teams

meh, i could see getting both, you're right

They only raised 200k for their ICO, that's the only reason they can't get on exchanges.

its not a fork, its an iou.

What does this do that Request Network doesn’t?

10 nodes reporting, feeling comfy

i honestly think i might just put another 900 bucks down on this shitcoin just to get a node in the 5% chance it actually becomes a top 50 coin

Dev tokens are locked in a smart contract until November I believe. They're offering PFR2 tokens for crowdfund participants and paying them back the equivalent in PFR once they're unlocked. I do agree though, in hindsight they could've had a higher cap during the ICO to cover exchange listing fees. Then again this is largely why i'm invested in this project, they're accomplishing more with a fraction of other projects that have raised millions.

REQ is a payment protocol, it doesn't even compare to PayFair which is a decentralized escrow service. Think PayPal to eBay.

Why couldn’t eBay just have a request network button built in and cuck payfair?