I BOUGHT THE DEAD CAT BOUNCE FUCK MEEEEEEEE

I BOUGHT THE DEAD CAT BOUNCE FUCK MEEEEEEEE

>tfw you made money one one bump but gambled all profits away thinking there would be one more.

me

Its fine ,we told you to not fall for the hodl meme while whales keep dumping there bags on you.

what's a good strategy right now? try to catch the bottom, buy some alts, sell the top of the bounce, rinse and repeat?

R-r-reporting in

>bought the cat bounce

Warned you fags last night firmly to not fall for it. And if you did sell for little profits, fucking hell

Well... at least this major dump was avoided I guess.
But at this point I think I'd better just stop playing this game.

I really don't wanna be that guy but I spent all morning trying to warn you guys. A bunch of others tried too. We were met with "you will never see bitcoin below 8k ever again" and "this is now a bull market. See you at 10k". My best TA is how delusional and smug Veeky Forums sounds. If it is high then we are in for wojaks.

Sit in fiat and leave it on exchange. Wait patiently for the real crash, the real bottom. But eth at discount , transfer quickly to Binance. Watch alts moon to parabolia. Millionaire advice right here

why would it matter so much to have it on binance?

>"this is now a bull market. See you at 10k"

What the fuck is wrong with people who spam this shit?
BTC is in a long bear market now.

>Bought BTC for $500 in 2013
>put it on a paper wallet and put it in my closet
>still sitting there untouched
>will continue to sit there untouched for years to come

thank you

op just kys, if you're that retarded life doesn't get any better for you.

This happened numerous times already. What do you expected, a smooth ride to the moon? Hahaha.

this is the most reasonable advice, wait firmly and don't fall for the traps, ups and down keep happening but notice how we keep going lower and lower in general... yesterdays pink wojaks became todays green wojacks

wait until we are around 4k and 5k at least

That chart is freaky. Where is it gonna take us.

you missed your chance to sell at 20k and you're bragging about it? holy shit, you're fucking retarded.

It will recover. If you really want to make it, follow these steps
>buy the dip
>hodl
>get off Veeky Forums
>check back in December
You'll be up big.

As someone who did not spend a single cent on any shitcoin I love seeing how hard this fucks people up here.

I legit thought it would be different this time because the FUD was gone and CNBC was shilling BTC to normies again

>lower lows and lower highs

all the way to the top lads

The Senate hearing was supposed to be the bull indicator. Even though, if you watched It, barely anything was said. Some people basically talked about crypto like two guys in a bar and nothing was passed or banned. So it was nothing. If it were something we would be at 10k right now. But since it isn't we are gonna go see how 6k is doing in a day or two.

Top kek, thinking same thing. this kid thinks that others wont take the place of bitcoin and its a dying coin.

I am addicted. This is gambling. I like it. The ups the downs the stress.