Not investing in stocks

>not investing in stocks
>has actual legitimate companies with huge potentials and financial legal support
>investing in crypto
>getting scammed here and there with fake companies
Why do you do this to yourself, Veeky Forums? You know you don't have to live a life full of suffering, right?

I only invest in bluechip stocks actually

I used to say all those things. Then I changed my mind and decided to give it a chance.

And I was lucky enough to make a shitload of money in crypto. I guess I was wrong.

>getting scammed here and there with fake companies

How about not being a retard? Crypto is the easiest way to make money atm and if you think you are better than people for being in stocks you should go enjoy your %5 annual profits and kys

every post with this jpg is retarded. every fucking one. this and the stupid 'rainy night smoking'.jpg and ' bathroom smoking'.jpg . fuck off. all you do is trying to look cool when the market dips

> Shorting crypto
> Not believing in the project in the first place and make money with scams

m...mommy maki?

sorry dude I'm addicted to it. it doesn't require any real education, minimum effort, it's secretive, and some people get rich

this is just a sad post

This. It's why crypto will always exist. There's too many people like us

yep being up around %1500 at nearly 250k in just a bit over 8 months with the current crash even factored into my gains is so sad
stay poor

>Buy ETH
>Be guaranteed a conservative 5x by EOY
shit crypto is so hard, I should go back to stocks where I can get a guaranteed 2x from the S&P500 after 7 years.

this is even sadder

You can do very well with stocks. Investing in solid companies, doing solid research. Only buying up growth companies or pumping large funds into stable divy payers.

Now, with how retarded most people on this board are... How do you think they are going to do? I think they will make bad choices..

coming from someone who can't handle basic truths and has a stockpile of weeb pics to come talk about his shit annual gains on Veeky Forums I'll stay a sad lil boi thnx

>Yeww yeah, cant wait to make that juicy 3% return on my money!! If i just stash away enough slowly over the next 50 years ill be able to retire at 60!! thankyou mr goldstein!

fucking boomer pleb logic

I mean I feel bad for you because you feel the need to lie to me.
Its also obvious youre a third worlder

Only weed stocks are worth investing in. At least they have a chance of surviving financial recessions by being "vice" goods, ie tobacco and liquor.
Many have given 500% returns over the past year. Recreation is legal in July. Medical and value added products will have the highest margins

Personally I'm interested in interested in cannabis pharma companies. My main holdings are Emblem Cannabis and Nemus Bioscience. Emblem is making standardized dosage forms of CBD and THC, with long lasting pills, sprays, patches, and oils. Nemus is a pre-clinical company seeking FDA approval of cannabinoid based drugs, which can cure retinopathy and STAPH virus.

Look into this and look into the medical properties of weed if you want to make money.

20-30 years really.
Most will not make it with crypto. That is a fact.

Do not discourage people from making sound investments in their future. Unless your just in for the lulz then fuck it keep giving your shit advice.

The average Veeky Forums user is retarded but the average stockholder is pretty dumb too. Humans in general aren't great at controlling their emotions with their investments and make illogical decisions sometimes. The majority of human controlled mutual funds in America perform worse than index funds do. A minority of mutual funds outperform index funds but very very few investors can do it with ant sort of consistency. The smartest thing the average person can do is set their money up in an index and then never look at it again until they retire

weed stock people are just as bad as cryptocucks
like holy shit sell your bags and move on

youre a retard

unless you invested in cryptos when they were worth next to nothing, you're not gonna become an overnight millionaire.

>investing in stocks during a dead cat bounce

kiss your money goodbye
sorry you were late to the train on weed stocks

Risk=reward
enjoy your mediocre gains

How's GE treating you?

fucking bankster BTFO

ITT: NOT REALIZING THAT DOZENS OF STOCKS MOVE 50% OR MORE EVERY DAY. NOT THE SAME STOCKS, BUT DIFFERENT STOCKS.

LITERALLY TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS YOU CAN TAP INTO. BUT NO, LETS JUST IGNORE STOCKS AND WHINE ABOUT GETTING "JUSTED" WHEN YOU COULD BE GETTING RICH ON SOLID STOCKS.

Easier to get rich off stocks than crypto.
LARPRs and rare early adopters will say different but thats the sad truth.

Retards expect to get rich in a month. If your not a complete mouthbreather stocks are a fine 10 year plan. Better 20, 30 best.

Geez, how you get 250k disposable income?

Same. I have shares in Netflix and Disney. I still love trading DYRS scam stock lol