Poor /newcoiner/ here, I only have 340iost that I got from shilling. I need gas to transfer it to an exchange...

poor /newcoiner/ here, I only have 340iost that I got from shilling. I need gas to transfer it to an exchange. Want to hold some reqs, then buy more whenever a dip occurs.
help.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zdzisław_Beksiński
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>666
>that pic
wew

You shouldn’t even comment in a thread like th-

You really shouldn’t use that pic. You are not ready to understand it. I am serious. It will hurt you. Google it. Some people have been....

Mod, close that thread. Please.

You faggots are starting to scare the fuck out of me

please delete this. now.
im shaking

oooh spooky polack painter this thread is reddit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zdzisław_Beksiński

Those are just the ancients buried under the Antartic, nothing to fear.

You are too young to know those things.

Can you explain? Is that a cursed Image or some shit?

I might be, I did read about how he got murdered,
and his paintings being cursed.

Can i get redpilled?
Idk how but i'm getting a headche rn

He wasnt killed by a teenager or whatever bullshit was in the news. I can’t say more. This pic will kill again.

No kill pls

>satan trips

I just read, the painter did lose his wife, his son killed himself, and then he faced the miserable fate of getting stabbed 20 times.

He also had an accident and States in coma for a while and he said he saw hell. Damn

whew lad

You are not ready for this. Very few people are. Just listen. Stay away from it. Don’t try to understand. STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!!!

I'm going to fund and expedition to Agartha when I make it.
The ancients shall live again, to destroy the Jew!

Plz explain
I'm a /x/ faggot

b-but I love eccentric,what am I in for?

Please remove this thread. I've put myself at great risk even posting in this thread.

gud
but you're free to flag it. that was fun.

Yes you have.

Look at my colour. And my name. I was ready . Stop posting here. You are not ready.

Probably just a dumb meme and nothing cool with this image
I couldnt find anything unusual about it
Its just anons being cryptic to fuck with people

BOO!
Gotcha haha

Good luck. But luck won’t be enough. pXnS

I know this world. Comfy place, if you like horror trips.

Oh great now i'm going to die

You don’t know what your talking about. I done what I could. pXnS

You scared having real power. Bet you sell dips. Rather sell your soul user.

What the fuck are you guys talking about

I never come here. But I knew I had to. I came 2 weeks ago for the same pic. To warn the poster. He comited suicide since. I don’t need money. I have plenty. So you think you a big boy?Read b.yishak 1717 édition.good night. May you sleep in peace. pXnS

Come on now, i'm into paranormal but this shit doesn't make sense
Is the poster a satanist trying to curse us or some shit?

The poster didn’t know. Some stuff are better where they are. Not said. Goodnight I can’t help more pXnS

this is a wallpaper you stpuid fucks

You fzcking faggot i googled your b yishak 1717 bullshit and couldnt find anything valuable
If you dont start talking now i will hunt you in your fucking dreams and bertstare you to death

The book is not on the web. You have to go and reach it. Beware of what you wish for my dear friend......

Well thanks for the reply
Im a very curious person but not so curious to go out of my way and find some obscure book
Im out