How can I do a hard reset?

How can I do a hard reset?

I used to be a good trader but I grew complacent when and arrogant.. Lots of bad trades lately, you get the gist... How do traders reset themselves and break out a personal downtrend?

You where never a complacent trader, you where just in a bullmarket dum dumb.

You were never a good trader, you were just in a bull market. Now that you're in a bear market your crying to mommy. If you learn to predict the market long term, you won't have this problem.

take psychedelics

> Can't be a good trader in a bear market
JUST FUCKING SHORT PLEASE

Thoroughly evaluate the results of all trades
Even successful ones have lessons to teach and mistakes to not repeat
Generally good advice in all facets of life, ya dig?

that's actually a pretty good idea
a high dose of LSD will turn things around

YOU SMELL FUNNY

FUCK YOU NIGGER IM LOSING MY MOMMYS $$$$$ AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I BOUGHT AT 8,000 I TOLD MOMMMY I WAS HER LITTLE INVESTOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1. You look back at what your gains would have been if you limited your trading to buying dips starting January 17, holding and spending your time on deciding when to average out around the hopefully ATH.

2. Once you did that math, you realize you're a massive brainlet for trying to daytrade

3. You start DCA-buying cheap in this juicy bearmarket and hold.

4. You spend your time making money online in other rackets or wagecucking for the sole purpose of adding to your holds

5. If your portfolio is 70k+ you will be millionaire around EOY.

One successful trade will make you regain your composure and you'll start rolling good trades.
One bad trade that count as 2 step back will make you lose your composure because you want to make up your losses and you'll be doing a lot of bad trades

Just understand it's a numbers game and massive bad streaks will happen

Decrease your size for a bit

basically stop trading so much

I only day trade about 20% my stash

mainly for shits n giggles
it's easy to spot when to trade and when not to

so that's my advice

depends what ur trading tho

just come here to post meem things

Stop tripfagging you despicable subhuman.
If you play with 20% for shits and giggles your portfolio is a joke

I see you everywhere

There's not reset, I know what's happening to you, you finally come to realize the depth of your lack to trading skills.
Paradigm shifted, It's not the same market anymore; in a bull market ANYONE with some basic trading knowledge is a trading genius, in a bear market that's where you can filter out amateurs from real pros, you're not the later.
Git gud

you have a methodology and you follow it, even if you don't want to.

Just ask for a refund when you make bad trades. You kept the receipt, right user?

Take a break. Move into fiat or just Hodl and chill for a couple weeks. You'll come back feeling fresh and clear headed.

rude

nothin to do
markets are too crazy atm. waiting till friday pump.
duders in the office are doing project work keeping themselves to themselves ticking along

>duders in the office are doing project work keeping themselves to themselves ticking along
Are you a bellboy or something? You sound 17

i'm front office at mcdonalds

this guy reddits

how did
you
guess

are
you

upset

I took three weeks out of the market last year. Went to France. Didn't take a laptop. Walked through the Luberon, drank good cheap wine and chased French molls. And wrote down a list of all my learns.And the dumb moves I was making. It helped me get focused again on why we're doing this