I have $1000 dollars to invest, what do I buy?

I have $1000 dollars to invest, what do I buy?

LINK

a rope

wtf you gonna do with a $1000 lmao

ven icx nano

>tfw poorlet

Buy another 1000$

with 1000$ he'll own about 2k link or about 200k by the end of 2018 pretty good investment

I should clarify btw - I have about $15000 (I'm only 18), but don't want to spend more than $1000. So I'm fine with risk, basically.

Litecoin

install a toilet in your shack

OMG plasma remittance

LINK is a good investment

How many 18 year olds have $15000?!

Anyway - this question isn't just for cryptos...

Niggercoin (NGR)

Lol hope that exists
Why is that even so much better than ETH? Don't think it's going to kick off if it's not that much better....

all of them

wait 2 weeks and you can snatch a full bitcoin

I started with $1000 in Nov - my portfolio is now worth $40k!!

Jesus Christ just checked chainlink - in one month, it's lost fucking 75%

I'm not touching that yet

Congrats if true, what did you invest in?

EMC2 & POWR at first, then sold & went 50/50 VEN & ICX. Sold my ICX, All in VEN now.

That's exactly a reason itself to buy a coin

>7439060

Good call, wait untill it gains the 75% back.

Go all in on XLM

Yeah, imagine saying that two weeks ago. It's not showing any signs of budging yet.

What do you mean?

I genuinely think Bitcoin is a much better investment than any other coin/token, as if you can read herd mentality then it becomes a much lesser risk. With other coins/otkens, this mentality isn't as strong. Am I wrong?

What are you retarded. You're not buying a coin because it's cheap right now? Great, buy only overvalued stuff, it's a great strategy.

Yes, you are wrong

No, as in - why do you think it's cheap?

Because it's #103 with like 150mln market cap.

Actually I'm definitely not - if you look at Bitcoin, usually, whenever it drops to a key number (e.g. 6k), people think "Fuck, it's at 6k!" and then buy it, like this retard (). Look at Bitcoin over the past month - you'll see that in action.

Fine but cheap in any helpful context with stocks means that it's undervalued (and how is that determined? By whether or not it is likely to rise in the future.)

The think with that though, is it doesn't last.

It's catching a falling knife

Flixxo - 10M marketcap. Decentralized video platform run off bittorrent technology(same as Popcorn time - tens of millions of users so it works well, can't question that). Creator of Popcorn time on team, bitcoin rootstock CEO on team, guy with 15yrs Toshiba/IBM on team, ex CEO of QuBit on team. Partnerships organised and exchanges paid for. Token only been on exchanges for 2 months, platform released in May.. price will rise until platform release.. I'm here for a 10/20 times

You have no idea not only about the cryptocurrency but any basic economics, do you?

Why don't you think that? I can't see what's wrong with that logic.

I mean, basically the only economics I know is supply and demand (which is why prices rise when the bulls win), but do you really need to know any more?

You buy BTC and it might go 2-3x, while others go for legit utility tokens with actual use cases and go 100x++.
So sure, if you want to feel "safe" and not take any risks like a normie, then go for BTC.

Okay, so first of I recommend you to visit investopedia and read some basics (not for crypto exactly as it is pure speculation but that's always a good knowledge for a lifetime).

Once you do that, you'll know that basing your predictions on historical price movements is a bad idea.

In other words, cycles repeat themselves until they don't and then you're fucked. (Your btc example)

The only thing you should determine bus whether the coin is undervalued right now. And here comes the speculative part.

With only 1k you're gonna need to take a risk to get huge gains. I would go 50% INT and 50% MAN.

No sorry - I didn't mean basing it on historical price movements.

I haven't invested anything, but I played a game of when I would theoretically have invested, and I did pretty well - as I could just sense when people would buy the dip. And I originally thought, before any evidence etc., that people would buy the dip at key milestones - which turned out to be true.

I'll check out investopedia though, thanks

Not everyone larps their fat stacks

But partially you're right. As for now btc and eth determine the movement of whole market. That may change once more fiat pairings are introduced. Until then btc and eth are the safest option low risk/low reward. If you want to put some money into crypto you can start with those two (just don't expect X10 in a year) and later decide if you want to invest in alts.

Turtlecoin. A whale is going to dump tomorrow, make sure to buy the dip. Easy x100 gains in a couple months.

ELIX, ECC, BNTY, EVE

I think Bitcoin is more predictable, as Ethereum stocks seem to be mostly based on BTC.

What I don't get, is why when Bitcoin does poor, ETH also does worse - just like why loads of unrelated stocks can go down at the same time. I'm sure the answer is out there somewhere though

Simply it's the most popular with the most pairings out there. Again, that might change in a year or so.

No but why when Bitcoin goes down does ETC go down - they seem to be entirely independent.

Alcohol

everyone who's not a poorfag and is not living in a shithole country can save up to $20k if you didn't spend your money like a retard, let your parents buy all your basic stuff and had part time jobs since 14-15

1 BTC in 1 week

gas

>spend all your money in crypto
>be not retarded

Choose one.

unfortunately with anything less than 50k you're not getting anywhere without crypto

>My reading comprehension sucks: the post
Who the fuck is talking about spending all your money on cryptocoins? Because I don't read that in my post, Pedro.

If you just want to get extra cash over a year or two, investing $1k is enough and losing $1k is not a big deal if you are not a poorfag.
Investing more than 5 digits is too risky, but if luck is on your side, you can become fucking rich without doing shit.

$50 LUXCoin $100 SONM
$50 Ellaism $100 AION
$50 Eltcoin $100 LEND
$50 Hush $100 NAV
$50 DROXNE $100 Cardano
$50 Shield $100 Quantstamp
$100 IOTA

>Wagecucking since 14

Christ I'd have a terrible attitude and outlook on life too if I spent the best parts of my youth making Mr. Schecklestein richer

This user is a meme, thinks 1$ in a 1000 coins will make OP. Please kill yourself user
Put all 1000$ in one coin op

Wait a couple months

>doesnt know about NGR
Oh my sweet summer child