Stole NEO's PoS

>stole NEO's PoS
>stole ICON's CHAINID
>stole NAV's logo

fuck all the shills who shilled this piece of chinkshit

Thanks just bought 100k

>hey didn't reinvent the wheel REEEEEEEEEEEE

"Good artists copy, great artists steal"

this coin is a erc20 token meme with reddit neckbeard cultist circlejerk faggots

enjoy the bags

Earlier today I went grovery shopping. Just as I was putting some stuff into my basket, I noticed Sunny crouched down and stashing cheese into his pockets and sleeves, all real smooth. He saw that I noticed, and started lecturing on how blockchain could prevent this from happening in the first place if they'd only tag the items. I was a bit shocked and didn't reply, so then he just offered me a piece of cheese if I wouldn't tell on him. It was tasty.

I love Sunny posting

After rebranding they will be have their own platform no more ERC20 and they will have a new original logo that they no steal from no peoples

>banned on /r/crypto

it's literally going to be chinese ethereum
not even memeing

enjoy being poor
inb4 im already really rich cause im smart investor

K

bought 100k at liqui for 20 cents and faggots like you bought my bags on binance.

you fell for simple marketing. thank you

wow you so smart congrats on this seriously
still patrolling threads to make yourself feel ok though

Market ordered a thundernode at the bottom. saw some market orders for 100k ven and 150k ven in the bottom hours of the BTC crash too.

Just fucking lol at op.

Hmm. OP has a good point lmao

Hey everyone!! It's the guy that did the right thing earlier!

oh no vechain he took my money get him get him

I'll be real for a minute.

If you don't see value in Vechain and why its a winner, you don't understand blockchain at all. you probably don't even understand what PoS or CHAINID even do or how they a practically applied.

And to top it off, poor insight into how vechain have crafted and assembled their solutions together in the ways they have, and why. you don't know enough about business enterprises and industry in general to see how their decisions are of immersive potential.

and the key thing you miss here, is because you're a genuine retard. the professionalism and efforts to remove themselves from crypto currency and all its bullshit and into something real.

Doesnt need to be the best at anything. but it's got direction and its going to be the first solution. thats big. Most of you raging faggots don't know what DNV GL or PwC are or do otherwise you'd be crying over not buying it.

Nice. Can't wait to see this shill pasta everywhere the next few weeks.

can't find PWC coin on binance. Y?

excellent right up. This is so much bigger than most people realize. They have been meticulous with their planning of this blockchain and adhering to regulations to take this to the enterprise market. where the money is beyond moonkids.

I don't get why people are in VEN instead of his big brother FSN which will probably get more ROI than VEN in both long and short term

coz VEN makes every thing look like an unprofessional gamble in comparison. we're spoiled.