So now that bitcoin is dead which coin is going to take its place?

So now that bitcoin is dead which coin is going to take its place?

I'll explain it to all of you newfags:

if bitcoin didn't died after mtgox, then it never will

this

A fork of Bitcoin that the community agrees with and incorporates all of the advances that other coins have garnered over it. But not Bitcoin Cash.

It will be dead within 6 months, its too slow and clunky, the same way the early software in the 90s started the boom but didnt catch on the way microsoft did later. BTC is version 1, ethereum is 2.0, 3.0 is yet to be discovered/ not mainstream yet

It was still working as expected back then.

>fast
>cheap
>0-conf

None of those apply anymore and devs have made sure everybody knows it wont be fixed

wow, u are really smart

Is there a Gucci Coin? There should be a Gucci Coin.

>t. guy who's portfolio is 100% btc

dw man it will hit 100k eoty lmao, just keep hodling

Bitcoin Private

You faggots have been screaming this ever since bitcoin existed.
I remeber when silkroad was shutdown everyone was laughing in my face saying "what you gonna do with your bitcoins now huh" "nice useless bags" "hurr durr bitcoin is done"
Bitcoin is changing the world forever as we know it. The world will not be the same.
Bitcoin will be be 1 million EOY. Ill be the one laughing at you

finna bitcoin uh
buyin dippa uh
sellin toppa uh
makin money uh

Waifucoin
Backed by pictures of pure anime girls

Are Gucci clothes a better store of value than bitcoin? They cost thousands of dollars anyway...

>The world will not be the same.
MM MMM MMM NO NO NOO

You know the answer is eth

>So now that bitcoin is dead which coin is going to take its place?

COPPER-BIT
...and unlike that volatile Bit-Coin, Copper-Bitâ„¢ is backed by a REAL precious metal! Buy in today or be left behind...

Fuck Westjet

Jesus BCH faggots are still here? Have you ever asked yourself why they don't just update on part of the code from 1mb to 8mb?

Have you ever asked yourself why bitmain forked bch before segwit which fucks over the patented asic boost he made millions on?

You are sitting here asking waiting for your master to say "jump this high", so you can eat shit and say "yes sir".

>take it's place
the absolute state of late adopters

Just let it happen.

>guess I'll just pay those fees...

Notice the NIST abbreviation

Put together by the NIST

Bitcoin will always be 1