To those which this concerns

To those which this concerns,

As of today, the 7th of February 2018, I have tried to contact the support team on this website numerous times to no avail. My son has lost over $2000 dollars investing in Bitcoin shares- a purchase which was initiated from advice originating here. It is ILLEGAL to give investment advice unless you are licensed as a Registered Invement Advisor. If I do not recieve a reply from Veeky Forums within the next day to solve this QUIETLY, I will not hesitate to contact my lawyers and persue avenues to hold all users of this website accountable for my son's financial loss.

You have been warned,
Thomas Morgan

saged

>Implying an American can sue a Japanese cartoon man

this is quality bait. i will be monitoring this thread for maximum keks.

Tell your little Tommy to DYOR
And tell him to listen to the head of the CFTC, HOLD ON FOR DEAR LIFE

hello mr sir! i am a admin representering mr Veeky Forums sir, may i pls hab your bank acc # & you modhar's maiden name pls & Sin number pls sir?

buy LINK sir, chainlink is the coin that links all of them together

Dear Mr. Morgan,

I'm sorry for the financial losses preformed by your son. This website operates under the assumption that anything written on this forum is a work of fiction. Most likely everyone you have seen here today is six pajeets shilling their coins. Those who are not pajeets may actually be Registered Investment Advisers, no one truly knows. The one thing I do know is

He sold
>Pump it

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

we can most definitely 1000%+ assure you sir that all of our agents on this site is very super high quality qualified registering invest advicer who worker for microsoft and apple sir. you trust us 100% pls

Lmao shut up pussy

Gold!

Lmao Thomas Morgan you’re a fucking faggot fuck you and your son.

It's illegal to receive payment for financial advice if you're not licensed. Learn your amendments before larping next time, faggot.

just once i wish one of these posts was legit

Hello sir welcoming to Forechan business and financing website sir.

Please buy link sir I am very registered finance advicement consulatant.

Please sir post your private key so I may assisting you in investment option

it's not an investment

Excellent quality...

mr tom morgan, you son owe mr Veeky Forums for $500 for no paid advice on financial service from our super quality professional invest advicers sir, you must make payment as of feb 9th of 2018th or we will sue sir. sorry you letting you know sir, but pls pay with prepaid apple card payment sir so we can 100% fast serivce for you ok?

How many bzc?

hello sir mr tom sir, you must reply to me ok sir? becuase i am an certified top agent advice financial here sir ok?! you son owe us money for use Veeky Forums service, and u want sue us sir??? we sue u 1000% more sir u idiot bastard, u reply and pay now today or next week we rape you ok?

Toppest of keks, please be real

"Works of fiction" or not, soliciting financial advice without sufficient legal qualification is AGAINST THE LAW. If I am not put through to someone who can help resolve this, I will request the names and contact information of everyone in this discussion for future legal recourse.

WRONG.

Post a picture of your old man's dick if you want to be taken seriously

anyone ever know what happened to that suepoloniex.today guy who was spamming similar threats in the trollbox before it was pulled?

kek, buy verge

XD

Hey old man, just buy NANO, it's the future of cryptocurrencies, it's instantaneous and without fees, plus it can handle MasterCard-tier volumes of transactions with nearly $0 cost

>not using To whomst it may concern

ok listen here you modhar chod, you mother fuck u bich u skared? u r a idiot bastard son of a whor bitch thomas ok? u modhar ficki fick 20 men for fun, u buy 250 dollar i tune card now ok? u b respect while i am nicer sir, or u feel sorri later when i call, u idiot son owe us Veeky Forums business service 500 for advice which was good ok, but ur son stupid and sell for lose when we TELL HIM NO! but u still owe us 250 discounted fee for professional finance service ok because we nice you kk? or we find you soon and meet OK? last chance u banchod

Bait of excellent quality, I give you 5/7

Mr. Morgan if you would simply take a moment you would understand what is going on here. This website is run by the Bogdanoff twins, you have no power in regards to this mysterious Veeky Forums website.

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

B-BAKA. That's /b/ motto. We buy high and sell low. It's our thing

Dear LARPing faggot,.

It might help your story if the amount your son lost was at least the retainer for any lawyer that would take this case. Try better next time.

Sincerely,
user

Check em

oh the poloniex trollbox, the memories

If digits this is real and not a bait post

Kek grant us orbital sides

morgan bitch need your name becuase you are bitch ok? pay our 100 dollar fee on itune or u not a men ok, u have small penis 1cm. u come to bagalor station and meet me face 2 face or u real bitch idiot ok? just pay now for service u theif, or we sue ok?

OH MY GORD, 88 SUPER LUCK!!! MAYBE BITCH MORGAN PAY FOR OUR SERVICE FINNALY, he is an idiot moron dumb for son not advice listen to us ok. we sue him ok sir, he want to raped because he bitch and no pay 100 itune card because he wife cry becuase morgan penis = 1cm so she want more unless he pay then is ok

Kek has spoken

your son is a retard for listening to Veeky Forums

chuckled

LARP for sure. Takes the time to add an image.

she'll never be white

One these "investors" get tracked by the cyberpolice the consequences will never be the same

>implying it wasn't Reddit telling him to buy shitcoin

I am appalled by the behaviour of the users within this forum- the casual racism being used here is disgusting. I've realised you can add your name beside the posts you make? Why not take responsibility for your words and let your name be known?

My name is literally Anonymous maybe you’ve heard of me on the television?

I am John "4" Chan. You will never find me. I have mastered the blockchain to an extent Satoshi could only dream of. I have hacked the Gibson. I'm behind 7 proxies and a questionable Taiwanese VPN. Fire and forget. Experian.

Because we value information and opinions more than identity and ego, regardless of how offending the info/opinion is. Now fuck off to Reddit.

Literally EVERYONE here is a Registered Investment Advisor you retarded nigger.

Mr. Morgan do you liek c0cks?

Thanks just saged 100k

HOLY FUCK. THE FEDS JUST SHOWWD UP AT MY HOUSE FOR THIS. THEY SAID THEY JUSTWANTED TO TALK BUT MY LITTLE BROTHER PANICJED AND GOT SHOT FUCJ YOU OP YOU KILLED MY BRITHER YOU FAGGOT

Shut the fuck up faggot. None of us even know your wife's son.

This. You need a license to be legally allowed to post on Veeky Forums

If you post on Veeky Forums without the required license there's a penalty of $7500 per post + full liability for another ones losses when it can be proven they were influenced by your post.

What the fuck Dad, you know racism isn't casual, it's serious business!

This. Veeky Forums is a legion. We are all Anonymous and the owner is a mysterious Chinese cartoon rabbit man no one has ever met in real life (does he even exist or is he just an AI?). Veeky Forums has destroyed lives in much more terrible ways than your son who simply lost some money after browsing here. There is no one to sue, Thomas. We are Anonymous.

If you still wish to file complaints, please take this to the complaints board "/d/ - Disapproval and Complaints," at this link:

nigger

I have already unplugged my son's computer. I did this yesterday. Do you think it's funny impersonating him? How did you find out his name? Jesus Christ. You are all worthless bottom feeding morons. How dare you use his name. Why don't you put your real name down? All of you need to come back to reality and realise that we have to be held accountable for our words and actions. You can't hide behind racial bigotry you fucking morons. Absolutely disgusting.

Post more disgusting Pepes

low tier larp ya faggot
entertain me anyways

ok sir where i send eth, pls

Hello sir my name is Ned niggerton I am sorry to hear about your bad experience and I will gladly transfer you 2 thousands dollars US. I need your bank account # and routing numbers and I can immediately begin transfer. Thank you sir

You wouldn't happen to be of the Morgans of Georgia, would you Thomas?
Your clan is weathy beyond words and behavior like this is beneath someone of your pedigree.