ODN

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

ODN Tards actually believe this Glass technology isn't 100% vaporware. Hire a blockchain accountant? Contact a suicide hotline? With Obsidian coins? HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Another UI vaporware scam by Sagescam himself. He even got guccimane to make the scam mockups

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/obsidiancrypto/status/946904719028604929?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like how scammers are now introducing memes into their product. The 3rd worlders won't see it but we'll get a chuckle.

It's a good idea though

Wew. I'm not even invested in this pajeet coin but that's some grade A confido vaporware right there. Where's the option to contact a plumber in Mumbai?

whahahahahah SUICIDE PREVENTION LINE. Got scammed by Sage?!? CALL THAT NUMBER, GUCCIMANE is ready to help you out.

>Mr. Pink

AHAHAHA ARE ODN FAGS SERIOUS????

twitter.com/obsidiancrypto/status/946904719028604929?lang=en

When will this be available?

I intend to have Glass available in its most basic form sometime within the next 1-1.5 months. Free to use outlets should be able to utilize the site immediately while further down the road paid professionals could begin to integrate their services, once the messenger is able to handle payments.

>Published Dec 31. "Most basic form" available in 1 month. Feb 7th now
>First Major 3rd party partnership
>Literally a UI picture made by a scammer

Wow. Even more pajeet than thought

kek what a shitcoin

shut up fags 2 years from now you'll be using glass to call sagemark to ask for permission to use the bathroom

YES HELLO I'D LIKE TO KILL MYSELF FOR BUYING ODN

I said the same thing about Tron and this has the same investors and backers, plus it's Justin's BFF.
I sold Tron at a $50m MarketCap and I'm not making that mistake again; connections are too important in China.

what investors? The advisory team was a fake ICO advisory board called Tamico. The website was made a week before the partnership was announced and after they were "fired" Tamico deleted its linkedin page/ website domain.

Same sketchy shit goes on with (or did go on) Tron; it's just playing chicken with what I perceive to be how china functions.

They might actually build what they set out to, at least in Justin's case since he has access to billions now and can leave behind a legacy if he's competetant.

what on earth are you talking about? None of the ODN team is affiliated with Tron. Its Sagescam, blackstone, and some millionaire dude named Peter who is looking to give the project to the lead developer because he realized this is a failed cash grab

Holy shit I'm drunk and I was talking about OCN; my bad lmao

Wait, the project is being handed over to Blackstone?

Yes, based black stone stone is gunna take it us to mar$$

Hey idiots, odn doesn't need fud. It does that on its own. Most of biz isn't in this anymore.

Anime chan needs to pay for this.

So Peter just left? What a fucking faggot.

If anything that means ODN will skyrocket. Veeky Forums is never right and this coin has a good use case.

You thought we were just fudding when we told you guys this was an exit scam kek.

>twitter.com/obsidiancrypto/status/946904719028604929?lang=en
Not at all, but instead of being CEO and doing nothing, he put the main dev. in CEO position.

I will wait what happens when the app is out for android and ios before considering to sell my odn.

Maybe/maybe not. They've been incompetent fucks. I hold 1500 just in case but no more.

The coin has the best use case and a working product so I'm still holding.

It's already out for Android. What is that Twitter post supposed to be?

another main use for the app will be
'yo bro you got some weed?'
'come over and fligh high'

I've had 4 masternodes since ico.

Betatesting. Not in playstore

That would be incredible honestly. Dealers wouldn't need burners anymore.

Good luck user. Hope you become a millionaire. But don't bank on this. This piece of shit should at least be on ku now.

Yes, I dont believe shit I'm getting told that its supposed to that or this way. When looking in most coins its just fairytales or far away stuff from the future. ODN instead has some useful potential.

why the fuck would anyone buy crypto to contact a suicide hotline? That is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. So someone is thinking of "offing" themselves, and you expect them to go on an exchange wherever-the-fuck-ever to buy crypto so they can contact someone to talk about killing themselves?

The poop thing set the bar pretty low, but I think this is the new dumbest crypto idea I've ever heard.

I am lmao

>why the fuck would anyone buy crypto to contact a suicide hotline?
If you are contacting a suicide line there is a high chance you own crypto