Operation Toast the Roast

Veeky Forums PSYOP opportunity: Operation Toast the Roast

we need to get more women into crypto. seriously. we can do this with some simple reverse psychology. start making memes like:

>she thought she could get into bitcoin
>crypto is for white males only (they'll just ignore the chinks like they always do)
>crypto is a boys' club
etc etc. this will make the Strong Wymyn throw all their money at buttcoin just to "show us." either way, market cap goes up, we make money, and the roasties get toasty

it will absolutely work. even if they're privy to the "they're making fake memes to get us to buy into bitcoin to give them money," the dumbshit feminists will still just throw their money at bitcoin to prove us wrong.

there is absolutely no way that they won't just give us their money--especially with the current postmodernist liberal mentality

we need memers. we need shoopers. we need twitter sockpuppet shitposters. REPORT IN, FAGS

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/marxcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need to advertise a coin as the "progressive women's coin" and dump our bags

i'm behind this

>inb4 FEMCOIN top 5

this is literally how retarded crypto bagholders are

>This

By the power of grey skull

Operation send OP back to where he came from
Trade peacefully and stop trying to make this some war zone or something.. fuckc

Holy shit this is genius.

Silly boys

"They say women cant figure out how to buy cryptos. I'll show them" #GirlsWhoCoin

multiple times banned from twitter reporting in

The best meme tells the truth... That's it. That simple.

>Crypto adopted worldwide regardless of age, demographic, poverty level, access to technology, banking, or government.
>Created endless wealth for new generation
>95% male

Why were women the only humans on the planet to miss out? Black men, china men, poor men, teenaged dorky boys, the elite, the under privelaged, the unbanked... EVERYONE ON THE PLANET except WOMEN.

This is how you do it:
Erc20 Pyramid scheme contract, but advertise that 10% of money put in goes to free abortions/starving africans/gender studies grants (when it actually pays out to another smartcontract that pays dividends out to bizraeli addresses. Hype it up with intersectional feminist buzzwords and "muh independence", slap some dykes up on the "developer" page and watch the money pour in.

CRYPTO IS FOR COOL BOYS ONLY DO NOT BUY IF YOU ARE A GIRL

Marxcoin. coinmarketcap.com/currencies/marxcoin/

Dont do this at the bottom idiots, do this @ 10k shill them its ez 100% profit to 20k again then dump it @19k

pure genius OP.

Bravo

Why? Do you want to kill crypto or something? A special ratio for vagina at ICOs for instance?
Nothing good will come of this.

Theres plenty of women in crypto
They are just quiet like in everything else, including video games, because you lads like to sperg out for whatever reason
The bitches posting crypto is male dominated articles are clueless and I guarantee you plenty of women are rolling their eyes when they read that shit

Like fuck there's even a heap of femanons here and have been since the /g/ crypto days

Just like Edward Bernays did with smoking - identify it with some sort of ideal - in this case equality.

>including video games
there are 0 actual girl gamers. all the girl gamers i have ever met were just attention whores--girls won't poopsock a game for 300 hours to get one item.

I said they are quiet...
The attention whores are a minority but the vocal majority
For every guy in my friends list in wow I have three chick friends that no one else knows are chicks.. so whatever bruh

there are 0 actual girl gamers

Are you all retards literally 12 years old?

not an argument, cuck

I really hate to be an oldfag and a woman. It sucks I will never "belong" to the culture who raised me but diminished me.

I'm an early adopter and probably trade better than 100% of rich binance accounts

It is so sad I'm seriously thinking of converting into a lesbian because its imposible to find guys who share Veeky Forums internet culture without them being full r9k hateful retards.

I just want a qt chubby geeky insecure guy who trades crypto, likes anime but is also well read in classics and likes opera

Life is hard when you have money but no friends or a qtbf ;_;

>poopsock a game
E-Explain?

they're not quiet they're just casuals. but they don;t know they're casuals because they've never not been casuals at something because women are casuals. very few exceptions.

oh stop. we all know you want chad. take your roastie mind tricks back to facebook

hmu

Wow is a casual game anyway
They raid mythic and run rated but still.. it's only the guys who play 12 hours a day every day

like all woman there's an arbitrary checklist of what you say you want and then there's all the chads dumping litres of cum into your every hole.

I find that the Veeky Forums women I've known have preferred larger guys.

Been told I'm too skinny by women and many other people. I'm told to eat more, get skin on my bones, eat real food (cheeseburgers instead of fruits, veggies and nuts).

I am 6' 4.5". Went from an average of 142-145 (low of 137) to an average of 160-165 (high 172).

All that said, women do get verbally shat on a lot on Veeky Forums. I used to be a part of that mentality too. Took years off from Veeky Forums and things are better.

>claims to be oldfag
>reddit spacing
>no tits
gtfo larping faggot

fuck off reddit spacing nigger get the fuck out of my thread

i dunno, i was using the term casual in a broader sense. beyond videogames, to all hobbies, interests, and occupations.

>cheeseburgers
>real food
lol ok
>instead of fruits and veg rather then in addition to
you just found a dumb excuse to eat like a retard. also nuts are more fattening then cheeseburgers. fuck you're dumb. will literally die not eating enough fruit and veg. do you even know the carcinogen levels in processed meats? unreasonably high

Post some memes fag so we can get a Twitter and tumblr brigade going, or anywhere else that’s a leftist/feminist cesspool

Women are irrational and will destroy the market. You thought the normie crash was bad? Wait until the roastie crash. you haven't see anything yet.

Normal psychology would work as well. Just make memes that exaggerate the “gender inequality” in the crypto space and how 95% of people in crypto are white males and how they are hoarding much of the wealth. Then watch the indignant feminazis, people of color, and other libfags flock.

>roasties go in and lose everything
>bad
???

>6'4''
>160lbs
That's Auschwitz level though. Eat more and train.

You're a rich attractive female that can't find a nerdy crypto BF?
Bullshit.

reverse psych would work so much better.

king of the lanklets, nobody will ever love you

they'll flock to complain, they wont actually join. there was and is nothing stopping them from getting into it now. except for the fact that women are casuals.

if you want women in crypto, tell them women in crytpo is fashionable. women don't have hobbies or interests so much as fashions and personas. sell the image of women in crypto as being the hot and popular new thing for fun women.

Yes
But
For average girls there can't be a hint of meanness or neediness
A picture of a successful pretty woman with "trade like a girl"
A picture of a girl using a hair tie "made to HODL"
etc.

Alright biz fags get to work

we're doing reverse psychology. like this:

Lol. I don't even think I have a Reddit account, so no place for me to go back where I am not from.

I was giving cheeseburgers as an example of what people tell me to eat. I do know how unhealthy they are, although on occasion I'll eat one. It is true that the more processed a meat (or food in general), the less healthy and potentially more carcinogenic it is.

Years ago I was on a McDonald's diet. As of late, I've been keeping to mostly chicken, oatmeal, yogurt, kefir, blueberries, pecans, almonds, walnuts, hemp hearts, leafy greens (kale, spinach, etc.), multigrain bread, bell peppers. I also eat food that is similiar to the above to keep variety at play.

Nuts can be fattening, but are good in moderation. A favorite snack is yogurt mixed with various nuts, oatmeal and topped with cinnamon and some honey. Sometimes I throw in clementine oranges. A few pretzels can also givee some saltiness as a tasty counter to the sweet.

Provides healthy fats (mostly mono and polyunsaturated fats), simple carbs, protein, complex carbs, fiber, multiple vitamins and nutrients.

Genetics play a role too. I come from families with skinny people. Dad was 6' 2" and 120 pounds in college.

and that won't work because this
you're only going to trigger them to complain. they'll whine about not enough women in crytpo and blame men while at the same she still wont know what a blockchain even is yet and she still wont be interested.

fuck off reddit spacing nigger

Bombard them from. All angles.

Get some type of monero drugs reference on a shirt and get Stacy to wear it. Pay Russian stacies to write hodl on their tits with Champagne in I bimmer etc etc etc

Then also do the feminist thing for the stuck op leftist stronk wymyn as well.

Basically challenging the feminist sluts but make it seem like a Sororistute recruitment video of pretty girls and fancy places sisterhood hot dudes etc etc etc

>let us plan our secret moves on a public image board.
Screencapped and sent to the Coven. Try harder.

Rich yes, attractive, no sire.
Finding a guy who is in most things I am is hard. I don't want a good person that has only a few things in common with me. I want someone that has 90% of things in common with me or else I won't have anything to talk about

Also, separate bedrooms. Because fuck sleeping all nights in the same room. Fuck that.
So, do you like anime, irony, netflix, opera, stupid old novels, chess and lifting? I'll ask for a date If u are. I'm not talkative though. Only in text format

top females are meeting in bathrooms across the world to discuss this thread right now and also what chad thinks of samanthas new dress is he checking her out?

oh, i get it. she has aspergers

what we need to do is get women to buy our bags and pump our shitcoins. it worked with xrp, tron, and xvg.

this guy fucks

It's when you play vidya for so long you end up using your socks to wipe your ass because you haven't left the house for 3 weeks and you're out of toilet paper

Sorry, but I already have a gf
>tfw she's a khv
>tfw I am Chad
Git gud

How’s this user?

>HaY in ID
Oh shit boys, jigs up

TEMECULA
E
M
E
C
U
L
A

We just came here to figure out why that greasy-haired dude started flashing his coin app around. Now we're expanding our influence.
>Aesthetically pleasing nujacks in emerald green and rose pink.
Think about it.

maybe you should expand your influence back into the kitchen

>muh kitchen.
Don't know why I expected better. Can't peenholders and womyn meme in harmony?

tits or gtfo.

>implying that will encourage them to not get into crypto
thanks for helping the cause tard

Stop being greedy little faggots biz. The SEC guy's niece saved crypto.