mobile.twitter.com/MindYourCoins/status/960177470526795777/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me pls

FIRST FEW TX ON LIVE LAUNCHED MAINNET

tracker.icon.foundation

FOR EVERY ERC20 SHITCOIN TOP 20 LIKE VEN. GET READY TO GET ERASED NIGGERS

how much do i need to make it?

If you can hold for 10 years like 1,000.

me

They are testing vending machine purchases with MainNet integration.

That video showed a lot of 0.1 purchases with the vending machine and the blocks are showing 0.1 recent transaction amounts.

They are testing it and it’s working

mobile.twitter.com/MindYourCoins/status/960177470526795777/video/1

fuck this shitcoin

Even average koreans are cute

>he missed 2017 biggest ico

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Holding bags of ICX and WAN. Just waiting for the market to recover.

Strapped in with 13k ICX brahs, who else is ready to be a millionaire by eoy?

20k checking in bro.

>tfw bought some ICX at the bottom of the crash just cause it had one of the largest 24hour dropa on my watchlist.

Fee: 0.01 ICX
wew

most of my holdings are in ICX. really would love to hit 25 brehs

Kek you'll be hodling bags till March

i sold at 45k sat 1 day before recovery. This happened twice to me. I sold everything at 11,100... bought back when alts fully mooned at like 12,000... then sold at like 7000 and then the next day everything mooned and ults recovered. Wouldnt be so bad if everything else in my life wasnt falling apart. If I didnt have obligations and responsibilities I would have already killed myself.

Fuck crypto and fuck this fucking shit coin. I had 1000 icx anyway. My porfolio is been shredded to nothing from repeated bullshit. Everytime I sell everything moons and every time I buy everything goes down 50%. The universe saw I was winning and decided to cut me down as usual.

White people like this coin more than koreans. Ven, Neo even Ethereum are better.

Nice I bought a bunch then. God I love markets and the stupidity of man.

Fuck - all of three weeks! You're a cocksucker

HODL is not a meme

VEN and neo are good. Ethereum is a shitcoin and you know it.

>B-but guise, decentralized ponzis on the blockchain

i always buy a small stack of ICX around 5pm because the slants wake up and pump it

Its shit right now I admit but just wait for Plasma

Nope its just the world acting against me. If I did not sell the market would not recover. Universe shapes around everything I do it always has. Not even being ironic. Fuck you retarded fuck.

20k here too

You joke and I used to be able to laugh at this but I think I have actually finally lost my mind. After a lifetime of social isolation the stress of crypto has actually made me crack. Fuck you.

thanks for selling, faggot
kill yourself now so you don't buy and fuck things up for us

If you want actual advice, durimg a bubble take frequent profits, a larger and larger % as it goes up. When it pops HODL for dear life and accumulate. Nobody times the market perfectly. But it doesnt matter, selling near the top or buying near the bottom are the same. Also never invest what you cant afford to lose, or need to liquidate soon. I fucked up at bought PRL as a short term HODL and got greedy/to lazy to sell. Now I will hold these fucking bags till it breaks even or the project dies.
shouldnt he buy, THEN kill himself? seems like our best option.

I think I will buy another 1000 as the last thing I do.

>literal scamcoin with fake patnerships
and here i thought you guys were done with LINK
never change, /biz

thats not enough, liquidate every asset you own buy ICX put it in a local wallet, magnetize it and discard anything to do with your private key.

I invested in pink wojaks

The world is a game shaped around my perception. I dont have any reason to think otherwise anymore. Luck comes in waves for me and if I buy your icon right now it will tank back to 45k

> FOMOing a dip

All cryptards are bagholders. /thread

price prediction eoy m8

yeah im not sure if this coin is dead or not to be real fucking honest.

wow i only have 3k...im not gonna make it