Early Adopters

Don't worry, we're still in the early adopter phase

>in spanish no less

It's actually over isn't it?

it means nothing

1% of readers will make a move on it. hearing about it means jackshit

stories about "AWWWW I KNEWED ABOUT BITKERNS WHEN THEY WERE AT 40K I CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT BUY" will be 999999999x more ubiquitous and annoying than they are now, and that seems hard to me

Early adopters == people that own it before everyone else.

People still don't even know how to by BTC and not to mention literally any coin not on coinbase. What phase do you think we're in?

>Media phase

Holy shit lmao, SELL

people who think they are early adopters literally are the dumbest people that walk this earth. you realize at this time last year the total mcap was around 20 billion? you had some shitcoin with just a whitepaper and dev team reach that this year and you are still balking early adopter!!! you have to be deluded to think your early. if you didnt get in at the latest jan 2017 you are not fucking early in the slightest get that through your fucking head. you might not be that late and still will make money but you're not gonna make it with your 1k shitcoin nano purchase.

like this guy. absolute fucking idiot.

this cant be real.

They didnt really photoshop that HUGE FUCKING HEAD onto that body did they? The proportions are giving me a headache.

Do you understand how big a 1% share of a magazine like this is ? And how that would bump the price..

>Cosmo in English
(((Diversity)))
>Cosmo in Spanish
le 100% white face

>077▶
>
>Do you understand how big a 1% share of a magazine like this is ? And how that would bump the price..
these people are fucking retarded. they do not understand they missed the boat and holding on for dear fucking life they might 4x from this point.

reminder

After a certain point it will no longer matter whether the sheep themselves decide to buy in or not.
After the dotcom bubble burst there were still many amazing investments to be made.

That story is fake. He used that story as a way to cover up his insider trading.

Normies and the media talk about bitcoin all the time but rarely does anybody actually own any

1% is 1%

it isn't 13% of the world, which is when the early investors phase will end ;)

I bet it's not well written, and most roasties won't read it.

And there is a huge difference between knowing about it, thinking about investing in it, and actually investing in it.

For some people, going through these stages takes literal years.

based Clif High

Females are better investors

Its not hard to make the case of this still being the early adopter phase. Maybe not Bitcoin, but think of a lot of the blockchain tech that has yet to be released into the real world with real use cases. The name Bitcoin might be thrown around a lot now, but you don't hear the term blockchain a lot yet. Watch how much it blows up in the next few years as more and more real use cases are implemented.

correct

this shit will fuel the next few fomos over the next 5 years or so until we hit 1 mil and drop to 100k a month later

i read all that shit and she did not even go through with it. ffs these cunts have no chance.

>mfw I've heard the shoeshine boy anecdote hundreds of times over the years and never once made the connection he was talking about a nigger

actually, to correct what i said here...

it's probably 1% will make a move but 9/10 of that 1% won't make it past the gate. they will ask their brothers and fathers and husbands about it or try to figure it out and fail and nothing will come of it.

then they will FOMO in after 3 years when it's not "super complicated" to understand

Nice catch, might be exaggerated a little from perspective but that is fucked.

meant for

This guy right here knows whats up, and has a realistic view of marketcap and the development of this bubble.

Think about the web... how it developed in our culture. Everyone and their mother was talking about web this and Internet that in the mid 90s, but the users and investors were still early adopters... sure everyone was talking about this crazy new thing, but who was actually using the Internet in 1995?

let him keep his racist fantasies

Jesus

camera angle pointing downwards

>1% of readers will make a move on it.
more like .05% at most

IT. IS. OGRE.

SEE YOU GUYS AT 1000

Please take your medication and get some rest.

what is mainstream awareness vs mainstream participation

You are extremely deluded and think that there is far more involvement in crypto than there actually is because of the forum you are on.

That article was painful to read. Print media has resorted to publishing the equivalent of a fucking "dear diary" entry.

>actually thinks market cap reflects amount of money invested

Bitcoin is slightly different than most bubbles because there is a high barrier to entry. This isn’t a product which is being marketed and sold at the local Walmart. There is going to be a large delay between people hearing about it and actually adopting it.