Teeka here with some exciting news about Bitcoin

Teeka here with some exciting news about Bitcoin...

I recently learned that one of the biggest, most powerful financial communities in the entire world is preparing to pour billions of dollars into cryptocurrencies.

Not just a few billion, either.

I'm talking about potentially hundreds of billions of dollars.

Now, most people have no clue this is about to happen.

But I was a member of this community for 15 years... I know exactly how it works.

And according to my estimates, $849 billion could start flowing in as early as April 2.

That's more money than the value of every single cryptocurrency on the market – combined.

Billionaire Mike Novogratz, a former hedge fund manager, says this could help send Bitcoin to $40,000 this year.

Billionaire Jeremy Liew, a Silicon Valley icon, believes it could help send Bitcoin to a few hundred thousand dollars.

And some are even predicting Bitcoin will go as high as $1 million – just a few years from now.

Look, no one can predict the future. And obviously nothing is guaranteed.

But my conservative math tells me Bitcoin could easily hit $350,000 sometime in the next few years.

Bottom line: This will be the biggest thing that's ever happened to cryptocurrencies.

And if you get ahead of it, it could completely change your retirement.

Sincerely
Teeka

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.palmbeachgroup.com/chain?cid=MKT345736&eid=MKT346998#AST76297
warosu.org/biz/thread/6298827
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fuck guys. Don't you guys understand that we will all be rich in April?

fiat injection of that caliber can make the market cab reach 10 trillion.

shut the fuck up op

Any information on other currencies?

if your scenario happend we be at 10-15 trillion you fukcing idoit

Precisely.

It's interesting because there's no way Teeka would risk his business and reputation with a flat out lie. But on the other hand who the fuck would let this kind of information out publicly?

Either way, on April 2nd either Teeka gets lynched or we're all rich.

And this isn't my scenario. This is what Teeka told us and I have no doubt this will happen.

the thing people don't understand about big investors is that they dont give a shita bout "moons" like all you kids with your lunch money. You guys need moons.

These guys need a reliable and certain x2. that's all they need. doubling 1 billion is pretty much fucking end game.

These guys don't play our stupid litle fucking games. they methods and ideas are completely different. you cant predict it and they wont do it the way you think they will. hell they are MUCH more likely to short it than go long on it. why would they try make everyone else rich too?

so you're saying bear market goes into march then

as long as you never sell and have the right coin, it doesn't matter.
if they come in, you will be rewarded.
the HODL faggots do have a point. you can never miss a move if you're playing the buy low sell high game.

That's exactly what the US government said yesterday, brainlet. $20 trillions by 2020.

Bitcoin will be 100k eoy
40k by summer
Screen cap this before you KYS FAGS

That's what the woorlock said.

>VIX exists

shut the fuck up

$50K EOY is what it's gonna be
even my windowcleaner knows this

Sorry but who is Teeka? Has past posts worked out? What makes this any different than what other anons are posting about BTC going back to 20K?

Thanks for asking, user. Wondering this here too.

How new are you?

When did teeka say this? Where?

No he’s an idiot, he tells people who pay him money when to buy and when to sell. His buy calls are alright but his sell calls are commonly trash

secure.palmbeachgroup.com/chain?cid=MKT345736&eid=MKT346998#AST76297

Ok, like a financial advisor.

Thanks chief

Had same thought. This is so out there that, as heavily caveated it is, he is really putting himself out there with this one.

>could start flowing in as early as April
>The NASDAQ is planning to launch Bitcoin futures as early as April.
come on Teeka, double down and say will.

read this: warosu.org/biz/thread/6298827

by Apr 2 means there must be a secret crypto bill in the works. there won't be that kind of money coming into an unregulated market. load up and maybe buy some more after confirmation

Google search Teeka and this site and alot of posts the past few days... I dunno what to make of it.

Link will be $1000

what was that bullshit about three cryptos in the video?

He said one of them had connections to banks and was largely flying under everyone's radar. He'll obviously shill LINK.

what are the three cryptos? when/how often does his newsletter come out?

this

Ripple
Factom
ZenCash

CND
You’re welcome

he said they are tiny or some shit, and ripple is fucking top 3 by mcap

LUX CND and QASH

I accidently closed the window just after he showed the article he was referring to, but I'm pretty sure its his big plays for 2018 handbook which listed those three.

If anyone can go through the video and screenshot the cover page he refers to I can verify, but I'm not watching another 20 minutes of that shit again.