>excited
>opened a business
>everything expensive and native currency worth pennies
>$100k in debt and business very slow
>starting to really worry
>laptop crashed, windows decided to system restore to Feb 2017
>ark recovered, lost 8k ada
>hodled through the crash

I'm hanging on but I can feel it gnawing at my guts.

What kind of business?

>moved from a shithole to 1st world country
Shouldn't you do the other way? especially since you're holding crypto

Hang in there senpai, this is a make or break moment. The weak break here, the strong never stop.

You will look back at this moment thinking, thank fuck i didnt hang it up

Well. The country I used to live in is now the rape capital of the world and they're going to genocide my people soon. Didn't have much of a choice

South Africa or Sweden?

and where did you go?

Definitely Sweden, huh op?
My girlfriend is from Sweden normally and her parents moved the entire family over here to burgerville because too much rape, murder and torture of people were happening over there.
Evidently not just the women even young boys and guys getting fucked and murdered.
Swedes....

South africa to canada. Sweden is the rape capital of europe and they dont even get close to what happens is africa

Sweden

You have to go back

how did u nig get residency in Canada?

Wait are you a nigger or an Afrikaner?

Afrikaner

Why not move to the Veeky Forums nation, where South Africans are a strong and appreciated community?

I met some white South Africans while travelling, they told me about the situation there. Whites should just gtfo of there and laugh once the president inevitably begs them to come back cause his people can't into anything. Just like it happened in Zimbabwe.

I'm a colored man, please don't use dehumanizing insults, thanks

He said his people is about to get genocided. That would be whites in SA.

Ok nm you're cool you don't need to go back. The remaining mandelas and all ANC members need to be genocided.

nigger

They should, but its not that simple. Its very expensive and hard to get out. Most 1st world countries aren't eager to except whites. Also, we've fought many battles and our forefathers sacrificed much to build a life there. The blood of my fathers still wets the soil. Turning on your back on that especially while most of my people still suffer is very hard. I feel like a coward although there is no battle to fight anymore.

You'll make it with Ark broheim, but remember to file bankruptcy first then go back home to live a much better life

I won't take charity. We are a stubborn and proud people. We never give up and we don't accept hand outs.

niggy uwu

I didn't tell you to take charity, I told you to abuse the system & reap rewards. Also where in canada & hows life over there, am moving over this year

Abusing the system is the same, thx for the advice though. Alberta. People are great, especially the older generation - hard, humble good folk. They still care about freedom and justice. Lots of farmers which make me feel at home. Most younger people here are confused, they hate trudeau but don't want Trump. I love it here.

That's exactly why they don't want you in first world nations.
The governments in the first world are run by some sort of Jew/feminist admixture that only accept the utter dreggs of the black and Islamic world. These people don't work and suck off the government. Then the leftist politicians have a gigantic circlejerk, just rubbing themselves off ferociously, at the thought that they "saved" some people from the third world. First world immigration standards are a fucking joke at the moment.

In a way. Weather put me off Alberta, going to BC Okanagan region, but easy going might move about. Weed, land & sports attracted me over

How could you lose your ADA? Don't you have your seed words written down?

Welcome to Canada. Also saw an user go from SA to Canada on /pol/ some time ago. Seems like you're in a bit of a pinch but don't forget that you're not in a third world shithole anymore. Makes me happy to see whites accepted considering the hordes of niggers and spics fleeing the US to Canada.

Should've moved to Poland. Zero niggers or sandniggers, no crime, nobody will touch you if you don't look like a homo and everything is cheap.

leave Veeky Forums nigger, you don't belong here.

Poland is basically third world.

doesn't look like third world to me

You think I can't reverse image search? That's Russia.
Idiot.

Same thing.
Both countries are slav shitholes.

Stay mad, Mohammad

>Should've moved to Poland

Are you legit retarded? Is this what happens when people only get their information on the world from internet memes?

I'll humor you. Tell me why I'm wrong.

Yet millions upon millions of Polish people have immigrated out of Poland to countries like the UK, Germany, France, Canada, US, etc because Poland wasn't doing well financially. Poland had the highest emigrant population in Europe for the last 20 years for a reason.

>Tell me why I'm wrong.

Statistics.

People don't flee first world countries

People flee non-first world countries.

You do the rest of the maths.

The only thing this tells me is that the wages are low.
If you're a cryptomillionaire and don't have to work Poland is the best European country to live in.

>Tell me why Poland isn't basically a shithole
>*give reason*
>But that reason only tells me it shares similar aspects with a shithole, not that it's a shithole!

Don't be retarded. No millionaire here would go live in an ethnically homogeneous country like Poland with Polish language, Polish culture and Catholicism. You've just proved that you're just another retard who gets the entirety of his information from Internet memes. Probably American considering how fucking stupid you are concerning geography and politics.

If your crypto-millionaire here refers to low millionaires (between 1-2 mill) then you're better off in some SEA country anyway.

>No millionaire here would go live in an ethnically homogeneous country like Poland with Polish language, Polish culture and Catholicism.
Why? You just listed why Poland is so attractive to anyone with a brain.
Besides, Poland has been growing economically at an insane rate the past 20 years. People emigrating to neighboring countries to work, I emphasize, WORK, not leech gibs is not a bad thing.

And that's funny, I wanted to call you an American. Are you projecting by chance?

sell your ark and put it in some very low mcap undervalued coin like hubii for example. you're an emotional holder right now.

And now you see youve been lied to by Jews who told you our life was great and care free because they wanted to dilute our gene pool.

Better luck next time.

how did you get out? are you rich?